Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Sexual Purity Wisdom For Males (free Copies) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sexual Purity Wisdom For Males (free Copies) (1360 Views)

The Problems Of Lack Of Sexual Purity Before Marriage. / How I Embraced Sexual Purity - My Personal Journey / How I Embraced Sexual Purity And Chastity - My Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Purity Wisdom For Males (free Copies) by Interesting15: 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
Manhood is sacred, and male folks have been adorned with unique glory by God the Eternal Creator. In history, and all through the Bible, there are several incidents where various men ruined themselves and allowed the enemy to get them turned into ashes, particularly via illicit sexual activities. The average male has healthy sexual urges, and it is thus expedient to invest in Wisdom that will guide your approach to the utilization of your sexual desires, so your masculinity won't lead you into fatal errors.

Hence, I will be giving out free copies of the book "Sexual Purity Wisdom For Males". It will be delivered to you in electronic format (pdf) anywhere you are in the world.

Even if you are a female, it will be helpful to get a copy for the Males in your life - your siblings, boyfriend, husband, dad, son, etc. This is an investment with long-lasting impacts.

Simply send a message with "Free Copy Of Sexual Purity Wisdom For Males" to either of these:
WhatsApp: 2348185021024 or
sundayakannimoshood@gmail.com

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexual Purity Wisdom For Males (free Copies) by Interesting15: 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2023
The Purity Empowerment Initiative (Guys Corner)

If you are a Christian guy, I will advise you to be part of the Guys Corner of the Purity Empowerment Initiative.

The Initiative is building a system where young people are consciously discipled to hold on to purity standards in a corrupt generation. Benefits of joining the Purity Empowerment Initiative (Guys Corner):

1. Real conversations with fellow guys from different parts of the world about sensitive topics we don't have in our churches.

2. You are empowered to disciple younger boys in your own ways, and give constant accounts of your progress

3. You are given the opportunity to partner monthly with your resources towards projects aimed at empowering younger boys in the ways of purity, serving the Lord Jesus in spirit and in truth.

Basically, you are empowered to empower younger boys...

Before you can join, there will be checks to ascertain that you are truly a male (we want to ensure the Guys Corner group will only be occupied by males alone).

Kindly chat up 2348127228573 on WhatsApp

6 Likes

Re: Sexual Purity Wisdom For Males (free Copies) by Mummyfour(f): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2023
Interesting15:
The Purity Empowerment Initiative (Guys Corner)

If you are a Christian guy, I will advise you to be part of the Guys Corner of the Purity Empowerment Initiative.

The Initiative is building a system where young people are consciously discipled to hold on to purity standards in a corrupt generation. Benefits of joining the Purity Empowerment Initiative (Guys Corner):

1. Real conversations with fellow guys from different I parts of the world about sensitive topics we don't have in our churches.

2. You are empowered to disciple younger boys in your own ways, and give constant accounts of your progress

3. You are given the opportunity to partner monthly with your resources towards projects aimed at empowering younger boys in the ways of purity, serving the Lord Jesus in spirit and in truth.

Basically, you are empowered to empower younger boys...

Before you can join, there will be checks to ascertain that you are truly a male (we want to ensure the Guys Corner group will only be occupied by males alone).

Kindly chat up 2348127228573 on WhatsApp
I will give my son this number to join. He is a good boy though, no issues with him whatsoever as it concerns girls, or any vice. But I think there's no harm in him joining

1 Like

Re: Sexual Purity Wisdom For Males (free Copies) by Racoon(m): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nice one! I love your advocacy on the forum especially on this sensitive issue
Re: Sexual Purity Wisdom For Males (free Copies) by NokiaN8(m): 10:09am On Oct 29, 2023
A nice place, would be glad to know more about
Re: Sexual Purity Wisdom For Males (free Copies) by Effybaba(m): 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
I have followed you how do I get my copy as you promised
Re: Sexual Purity Wisdom For Males (free Copies) by oluwatosin070: 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2023
I would love to read this piece.

Please avail how I can get one.

Thank you.
Re: Sexual Purity Wisdom For Males (free Copies) by Onewazobia(m): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2023
Need this for young chaps around my hood
Drop @
wnew663@gmail.com
Re: Sexual Purity Wisdom For Males (free Copies) by miksonics(m): 12:02am On Oct 30, 2023
How do I get one copy
Re: Sexual Purity Wisdom For Males (free Copies) by Lovelife433(m): 12:56pm On Jan 07
How to get a copy
Re: Sexual Purity Wisdom For Males (free Copies) by RenaissanceGuy: 12:04pm On Feb 11
What sort of mental laziness is this nah?? The OP clearly stated it at the ending of the post that interested people should send a WhatsApp message, but almost all of you are still shouting "How can I get a copy??"

lovelife433
Miksonics
oluwatosin070
Onewazobia
Re: Sexual Purity Wisdom For Males (free Copies) by Lovelife433(m): 9:56pm On Feb 11
RenaissanceGuy:
What sort of mental laziness is this nah?? The OP clearly stated it at the ending of the post that interested people should send a WhatsApp message, but almost all of you are still shouting "How can I get a copy??"

lovelife433
Miksonics
oluwatosin070
Onewazobia
u are not normal sir. Visit the nearest hospital

(1) (Reply)

Only In England / Dedicated To My Lovely Sisters In Islam ! / Get A Free Hymn Book App On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.