Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka (34329 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by FreeStuffsNG: 4:31am On Oct 22, 2023
Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by BluntCrazeMan: 4:34am On Oct 22, 2023
Fr. Mbaka..

Are you now worshipping money??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by BluntCrazeMan: 4:37am On Oct 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
“Let it not happen again, because if someone tries it again, he will be forced to beg for food with empty plates in the street."

Awon Mr Obi and his " I no dey give shishi" crew must recieve this memo ASAP.

Let me run to give this memo to him and his cyberbullies and criminal defamers LP mob. Check my signature for free stuffs!

I knew this one must drag Obi into this disgraceful topic..

Unless you're not a Christian..., If not, nobody should be hailing this type of materialism that is pouring out from the mouth of a supposed priest.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Bennycollins: 4:57am On Oct 22, 2023
SoNature:

The Catholic Church is not a scam. The church is the world's biggest international organisation. She has schools, orphanage homes, hospitals, etc.

Bazaar is the major means they use to raise funds and it happens once a year. Nobody disturbs you about first fruit and tithe in the Catholic Church.
It doesn't change anything, just a different name.

1 Like

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by AareGaa: 4:58am On Oct 22, 2023
Hedonisco:
If the demented rodent who posted this thinks it is a dent or a "memo" to Obidients, then it speaks volumes about the mindset of the idiots who queued behind the wasteful and immeasurably corrupt Tinubu.

So somebody who was running for President of Nigeria has a reputation for frugality, miserliness and stinginess. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Really? Does Nigeria need a spendthrift and wasteful N500m a week hotel bills lavishing idiot, or a stingy aka gum who would use our scarce resources prudently?

Now we know the real enemies of Nigeria.

Obi has been crushed .
He can never be present, except in biafra.
He go contest tire
Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by nams77: 5:08am On Oct 22, 2023
Hedonisco:
If the demented rodent who posted this thinks it is a dent or a "memo" to Obidients, then it speaks volumes about the mindset of the idiots who queued behind the wasteful and immeasurably corrupt Tinubu.

So somebody who was running for President of Nigeria has a reputation for frugality, miserliness and stinginess. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Really? Does Nigeria need a spendthrift and wasteful N500m a week hotel bills lavishing idiot, or a stingy aka gum who would use our scarce resources prudently?

My brother, the thing dey baffle me aswear! I keep wondering how I came to be among people like this. Nigeria is in a terrible place and with dwindling resources and this is when people like Obi should be the darling of this nation at this precarious time, yet this mad and tribalistic bigots will prefer a waster and a frivolous drug addict alongside his retinue of court jesters and locusts? Ha! Angel Michael you do me this one! Why you put me amongst ret*RDS and simpletons. Well, the are also getting the brunt. God is helping me.

And to father mbaka. He has already lost it. God does not operate like that. What he is saying negates the teaching of Christ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by nams77: 5:18am On Oct 22, 2023
Rayban26:

Olasunkanmi vaughan

https://www.instagram.com/vaughanolasunkanmi/?hl=en

https://instagram.com/freestuffs_ng?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Omo you harsh o grin

U just open this guy yansh here

FreestuffNG, now I know why you are rooting for APC and it's evil men. They are keeping little crumbs on your table with the small stipends you get from the 30k monthly allowance. Don't sell your conscience my son grin. Live a more honourable Life

8 Likes

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by nams77: 5:24am On Oct 22, 2023
KpukpuyekePikin:

Sunkanmi the cheap propagandist. Anything for 33k monthly stipend. Ozun nwuranwu.
Is that you, don emilo?
Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by VinnyBaba: 5:50am On Oct 22, 2023
wunmi590:

I'm beginning to be ashamed of being called a Catholic because of mbaka's attitude, sometimes I begin to wonder if he's truly a Catholic priest or he really passed through the seminary...

His ways of speaking and disrespecting the church that formed him is really out of place..

I don't blame him, I blame the people who are looking for miracle up and down....

He brings Huge DISGRACE to the Catholic Church!🙁🙁

Yet his Superiors can't call him to Order because they must have EATEN from his Adoration Profits... sad

I always say it, the Day the Catholic Church MISTAKENLY appoint a Black African as Pope, It is Finished!.😟😟

BlackMan is innately GREEDY and SELFISH! 😕😒😒

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by VinnyBaba: 5:56am On Oct 22, 2023
juman:
Catholic church engages in lot of humanitarian services.
Lot of money is needed to do that.

All the PROCEEDINGS of this So Called Bazaar will enter his Pocket!😏

If the Bishop Question him, he will Fire Back or Threaten him with Blackmail
as he must Have Greased the man's palms sometime in the Past! 😕😒

Mbaka has made MESS of the Catholic Church in Igboland!🙁🙁

3 Likes

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by bellabello(m): 6:37am On Oct 22, 2023
[quote author=Bintabisiriyu2 post=126539938]Na today you know, church is a VERY BIG SCAM [/quote

Please who can tell me the church Jesus build or attend, I am confused
Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:44am On Oct 22, 2023
Sukanmi Vaughan freestuffng

1 Like

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Osgilliat(m): 7:07am On Oct 22, 2023
Most of Nigeria mega churches are into money laundry. The business model is very simple.
Send billions to church accounts and tag it donations. The more branches they have the more billions they can accumulate.
church will then send this money out to the senders company account for non existing projects and that’s it. The money is clean as a whistle. Hallelujah
Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by hefelove(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2023
Hello everyone, i am looking for car to driver.
If you have a car for UBER/Bolt. Please contact me if you have a car to rent out.
Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Thortp(m): 7:34am On Oct 22, 2023
Bro, we need to declare Nigeria a case study.
How some people supports a man who displayed the highest level of THIEVERY (Bullion Van) in Nigeria is still a big mystery to me.
I will advise you to move out of that country if you have the means. It's for your own sanity, not always for financial gains.
A bunch of useless people, struggling to eat and expecting miracles from a rogue/thief to make their country rich. Ask yourself, "is this not a miracle?"

SMH

Hedonisco:

1 Like

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by emapeteum(m): 7:34am On Oct 22, 2023
god of men turning church house to a house of commerce
Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by juman(m): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2023
VinnyBaba:

All the PROCEEDINGS of this So Called Bazaar will enter his Pocket!😏

If the Bishop Question him, he will Fire Back or Threaten him with Blackmail
as he must Have Greased the man's palms sometime in the Past! 😕😒

Mbaka has made MESS of the Catholic Church in Igboland!🙁🙁

He is good father.
He is a star in Catholic world in Nigeria.
Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Ifyz0001: 7:38am On Oct 22, 2023
Anything wey enter Africa dey scatter....walai...maybe the bishop suppose to write the pope already by now..the mbaka guy him own don too much
Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Tzar(m): 7:44am On Oct 22, 2023
I am honestly tired of these foreign religion madness!
Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by abbasajao(m): 7:45am On Oct 22, 2023
Just mention Obi. Why are you roaming about the bush
Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Myer(m): 7:45am On Oct 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/20/my-church-bazaar-business-and-money-making-stay-away-if-you-wont-donate-father-mbaka

I like this man. He doesn't care who ox is gored,
He has spoken well. The intent of Bazaar is harvest. Its a time to spend money.
Although giving should not be by compulsion or manipulation but as always by Choice and cheerful giving. Even a sacrificial gift should be by choice.

He knows some banks and politicians exploit his platform for their selfish interests- business and agenda.

2 Likes

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Ubanz: 7:55am On Oct 22, 2023
His eyes is always on money.
The poor does not have a place in your church.
I only blame those who make you look important.
Don't worry you will be disgraced one day.
Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by APCNig: 8:01am On Oct 22, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
Na today you know, church is a VERY BIG SCAM

Church is not Scam. It is Business. Everybody and Anybody can open a Business, and you cannot say such Businesses are Scams
Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by hefelove(m): 8:27am On Oct 22, 2023
Hello everyone, i am looking for car to driver.
If you have a car for UBER/Bolt. Please contact me if you have a car to rent out..
Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by YorubaPrince: 8:44am On Oct 22, 2023
VikingKing:

He followed you with the hopes of getting Seun to divulge your personal info when he reports those who have outed him to his bosses.

Inform people around you with his full name and details.

Please, can you please send me his full name? The dude is one of Tinubu's hired killers.

1 Like

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by DrMuzungu(m): 10:01am On Oct 22, 2023
EKONGKING:
At least this pastor or father or monk-ey or whatever is open and honest about his business model.
You speak wisely!

EKONGKING:
Only idiots believe these people and we have them in plenty.
It's not a crime to be stupid. But it should be punishable by hanging to exploit voters (for polithiefcians) or churchgoers (for so-called men of god)

EKONGKING:
I will trust a Nigerian politician more than these religious charlatans like pastors.
Exactly. Because polithiefcians make it clear they are there to thief you, rip you off, make you broke!
Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Sctests: 10:07am On Oct 22, 2023
VikingKing:

Sukanmi wrote one dead book that didn't sell, since then he has been jobless, until APC decided to make a useful idiot out of him.

Can I know the name of the book? I'd like to laugh at freestuffng. grin
I guess the book was so useless, that's why he is begging people to take it fro free, in his "check my profile for free stuffs" campaign.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Clobisman(m): 10:35am On Oct 22, 2023
Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Andrea781: 10:38am On Oct 22, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/20/my-church-bazaar-business-and-money-making-stay-away-if-you-wont-donate-father-mbaka
All these kind of men using God's name to enrich themselves I dey dear fear una ooo especially this one.
Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Papayaayasager(m): 11:04am On Oct 22, 2023
All this money Mbaka is clamoring for who go inherit am if e kpai?
Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by jomarick(m): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2023
Christianity is simply; Christ alike. Everything signals to tell you this one is as fake as plastic, he does not have any characteristics of Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Catholic Church Bars Mbaka, Others / Olagunju: Biafra 70% Accomplished, Sunday Oliseh Not Right Coach, Buhari Warned / Pope Francis Appoints Denis Isizoh Into The Pontifical Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.