Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

"I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) (71689 Views)

Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) / Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) / BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Omoawoke2(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2023
sukkot:
be like say frostbite never sama ya prick before

No be say I go open prick dey walk for road na.. abi frostbite dey inside kpekus?
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by prizeless(m): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
Abi, she should just leave and come back na, she has many friends here and won't be lonely
checkmatez:
Okay no problem
When you dey come back?
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Zooposki(f): 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
Nigerian women are undesirable worldwide.
Nobody wants them including losers.

I can always tell when a face me I face you person comments.
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by highoctane: 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
Senior man low the volume your paracetamol don finish?
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by 360command: 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

I disagree with your first point. How exactly do they mingle when they come to Nigeria as expatriates? People who limit them selves to ikoyi, phase 1, Victoria island and banana island, and only hang out with their fellow expatriates. Is that one mingle? Oga, they don't mingle when they come to Nigeria. If you live in Lagos, how often do you see white people on the mainland apart from seeing them in clusters at shopping malls, restaurants, and clubs in ikoyi, Banana island, Lekki phase 1 and v/island....?

Summarily, oga ,white people don't mingle when they come to Nigeria either as visitors or expatriates. They restrict themselves to their fellow whites and limit their movements within the highbrow places of where they reside or stay in Nigeria. Pls stop making them feel superior to the Nigerians in terms of mingling. They don't also mingle freely if you are not within their social network. Their mingling ends most times at the workplace. Please, let's not go there with too much argument.
much respect to your write up. I perfectly understand all what you mean but here is what I understand over my years of traveling.

There is no doubt that when you mature, you tend to limit yourself within the environment you find yourself in. But I can say that even though Nigeria has got its insecurities, them folks are somehow free when interacting with you than in their home country as they are much concern about racism, superiority etc. Unlike in Nigeria or Africa, there is a way a family can introduce themselves to a new neighbor (white or black), invite him over, show him around places, teach him the culture and language if he shows interest and that's how their mindset changes and tend to be liberal as they view Africa.

It is because we are in Nigeria where the insecurity is high, if you travel to some other African countries, you can see how free, relaxing they are . You can see the way they come into the market to buy things , interact with the locals. Some speaks the african language well, eat the african food.. etc

I understand what you are saying but I can tell you, many foreigners (white) are happy in Africa mingling with the locals compared to when they are in their country trying to mingle with you..

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by sukkot: 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
Omoawoke2:

No be say I go open prick dey walk for road na.. abi frostbite dey inside kpekus?
grin grin before you enter canada e get one strong naija damask fabric wey dem dey call isi agu. take am sew pant. he go keep your gbola warm for canada freezer temperature grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
FIND WAY TO COME HOME AND JOIN US IN LAMENTING ABOUT WHAT APC IS DOING TO US!

1 Like

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Drella(m): 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Friendship is a relationship and like all relationships, you have to be willing to step outside of yourself in order to engage the other person on common ground. It typically starts with a conversation and then if you both think you are compatible and hit it off, you can share contacts and so on. undecided
2..True. But acquaintances can serve in the case that friendship is too much for what you need. undecided

Thank you
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by poseidon12: 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
Unittyy:
The lady should socialize and mingle with people

A foreign black person mingle with people Who will she mingle with? USA and Canada are extremely individualistic societies. If you are not lucky to have a spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend, loneliness will be your middle name. The Nigerian ladies find themselves in unique dire situation because the whites generally don't have their time and fellow Nigerian males are busy prancing around for Oyibo or native black females. They are generally prettier and easier to date. No in-law issues. Generally don't have the mindset of 'his money is our money but my money is my money '.

6 Likes

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by poseidon12: 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
Jeon:
Clout chaser, come back if you can't cope. Canada and foreign countries are not for people like you and 80 % of Nigerians,cuz there is no chance there to show the low behaviors and mentality.

Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by bewla(m): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
checkmatez:
Okay no problem
When you dey come back?
or she change you to her
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by hssd8nland: 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
BigBashiru:

The Nigerian culture of good morning good afternoon is better. Recently about 5-20 years ago, British rail ran a campaign to get ppl to say hello to other ppl....its the social isolation in the west that ultimately causes things like mass shootings
Yeah you right . . .
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by poseidon12: 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2023
NFBI:
Men don finish for there?

Which men?

1 Like

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Kobojunkie: 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
poseidon12:
■ A foreign black person mingle with people Who will she mingle with? USA and Canada are extremely individualistic societies.
■ If you are not lucky to have a spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend, loneliness will be your middle name. The Nigerian ladies find themselves in unique dire situation because the whites generally don't have their time and fellow
■ Nigerian males are busy prancing around for Oyibo or native black females. They are generally prettier and easier to date. No in-law issues. Generally don't have the mindset of 'his money is our money but my money is my money '.
Make una stop to dey tell these lies abeg! There are people all around she can mingle with. That you are racist does not mean everyone else around you is. undecided

2. Come here come see how many married Nigerians live isolated and lonely lives. They struggle to let go of their Nigerian programming and so struggle to integrate as a result. undecided

3. Kai+ undecided
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Lovestrong(m): 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
LikeAking:
Canada! Canada!! Canada!!!
Lolz! Canabitch
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by poseidon12: 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
laivwire:
I feel sorry for her. It's so bad especially when you're coming from a socially vibrant place like Nigeria.

The western culture is so isolated. Hello, Hi and that's all. Anyone you take as a friend is just for drinks/party o, if you assume any other type of attachment, you're on your own except it's your nuclear family.

What I don't understand is why people act like it is okay to live that way. Even Africans keeping to themselves like the whites only to get to their rooms and cry out of boredom. Because nothing can come close to true friendship, not Netflix not studies not work.

She should try to visit Naija every year. Spend at least two weeks greeting and gyrating with family and friends, chop suya and drink our cheap beer. Enter club and shake body, not all that Tecno electro music.

I bet you she doesn't have the money to visit. It's not easy especially if she has a low wage job.

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by CJStarz: 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
Merx:
While in Nigeria, there is no dull moment. Lamentations will keep you busy

Abi o 😂😂😂
Infact Tinibu matter no go give U that kain chance to be lonely.
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Gmajor(m): 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
ChiefOloye:
What does she want?
Attention

1 Like

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by CJStarz: 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:

Nwannaaa,nwayo kwa. Our sisters follow o
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Desusi: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
ChiefOloye:
What does she want?
So,Canada na every thing? You no sabi meme.!
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Desusi: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
Unittyy:
Exactly, you gerrit!
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Desusi: 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
Obierika:
She should relocate back to Nigeria if she's lonely over there
Counselor from the pit of hell.
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by poseidon12: 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Kobojunkie masturbating on this thread as usual.🤔

Don't mind that one that is talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Bamijoko1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:
I feel so lonely. I feel so sad- Nigerian lady residing in Canada weeps as she recounts her life after relocating

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWSftpQCZO4

Come back to Nigeria simple
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by ebullient19(f): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
I cry this way when I miss my Mama or a loved one
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by loswhite(m): 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
Osgilliat:
People keep saying she needs to socialize more. How can you socialize more when you have to work all the time to keep up with bills. Even the socializing cost $$$.
many in Nigeria are wishing they have work to do rather than stay jobless all the time. She is attention seeker. She should go and toast a guy since she is lonely...I am sure alot of lonely guys wants her too
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by fijihems: 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
If not for the numerous problems encountered in Nigeria, which are caused by poor and dishonest leadership, Nigeria could have been the best place in the world.
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Omoawoke2(m): 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
sukkot:
grin grin before you enter canada e get one strong naija damask fabric wey dem dey call isi agu. take am sew pant. he go keep your gbola warm for canada freezer temperature grin

grin
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by poseidon12: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
Chetas81:
ALL THIS NIGERIAN CITIZEN, WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT, CANADIANS MEN DON'T URINATES INSIDE THEIR TROUSER WHEN THEY SEE WOMEN, UNLIKE HERE IN NIGERIA, WHERE EVERY MEN WOULD BE CHASING YOU UP AND DOWN

On point.
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by iswallker(m): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
Make friends with Jesus today - you will not regret it...
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by VEHINTOLAR: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
Unittyy:

The environment is totally different,I can relate with her plight. An average Canadian is not even social and that's fact ! So,which people is she going to mingle with ? It can be extremely painful and frustrating when nobody is looking your way. The white folks don't consider you good enough and even your fellow Africans don't want you for any serious relationship; just chop and clean mouth ! If she desires a family life,she can sponsor a "decent guy" to come over and settles down with him. That's the only way out!
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by justli: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
Unittyy:

Feminism, and proudness no go let most of them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

What Is The Best City In West Africa To Live In? / Nigerian Girl Living In Ireland Narrates Challenges Of Being Black Abroad / Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.