Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

"I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) (71728 Views)

Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) / Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) / BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by sexylogan(m): 11:46am On Oct 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:
I feel so lonely. I feel so sad- Nigerian lady residing in Canada weeps as she recounts her life after relocating

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWSftpQCZO4

The loneliness in countries like Canada is very real. Majority of Nigerians cannot relate to this because of the vast differences in cultures.
On the other hand, If she wer in Nigeria, she wud likely be without a job and crying about being broke and unemployed, the poor infrastructure, no light and the insecurity.
In this life you can't have it all. Nowhere is perfect.
Choose your poison.

6 Likes

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by colestephan86: 11:46am On Oct 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:
I feel so lonely. I feel so sad- Nigerian lady residing in Canada weeps as she recounts her life after relocating

#wetindeyhappentv

U japa cos u are looking for money, now you have see the money, u then realised that all u need is not money

8 Likes

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by saintruky(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2023
She's beautiful as she dey cry
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Originalsly: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:

1. Stop lying! Nothing like isolation in western culture. The problem is instead that many of us aren't as social as we always claim to be. Nigerians and other Africans simple have a hard time mingling with people from other cultures and countries. Go anywhere here and you find them all needing to hurdle together to socialize. The few that are able to break free of that problem enjoy the west as much as they want to. undecided

2. She is keeping to herself because she is having a hard time opening up and mingling with others as they are. This is typical here with Africans. undecided

As a Black person you can pretty much be isolated in Western culture. Location plays a big role in this. ... where is she in Canada? If she is living in a White area... and worse ... French speaking area .... she will pretty much be isolated. No doubt... if she is not a social person ... being Black ... and a foreigner?... and jobless? .....makes a bad case worse. I guess she is one that romanticized Canada and wasn't prepared for all this. Guess she got stuck .... married and imprisoned at home.... 24/7 electricity and potable water. Another longgg lonely winter already loading .... the stress is on.

5 Likes

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by toyosiolamide(m): 11:57am On Oct 22, 2023
checkmatez:
Okay no problem
When you dey come back?
After this,what next do you have to say.Obvious you cant relate with the girl.My prayer is that you find yourself in her shoes soon,so you understand.
All the best.
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Felaincarnated: 11:58am On Oct 22, 2023
Exactly. Like one s.tupid ijeoma chinonyerem for fb wey dey chop prick dey form bitter feminist
AdamuKD:
grin
Prick dey hungry am
All those nonsense feminist, this will be una fate.

1 Like

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by toyosiolamide(m): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2023
Originalsly:

As a Black person you can pretty much be isolated in Western culture. Location plays a big role in this. ... where is she in Canada? If she is living in a White area... and worse ... French speaking area .... she will pretty much be isolated. No doubt... if she is not a social person ... being Black ... and a foreigner?... and jobless? .....makes a bad case worse. I guess she is one that romanticized Canada and wasn't prepared for all this. Guess she got stuck .... married and imprisoned at home.... 24/7 electricity and potable water. Another longgg lonely winter already loading .... the stress is on.

Spot on...the come back home crew will soon attack her...

1 Like

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by drnoel: 11:59am On Oct 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Crocodile tears
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by okerekingsley90: 11:59am On Oct 22, 2023
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Kobojunkie masturbating on this thread as usual.🤔

grin grin grin grin grin grin the way I laughed eh
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Pepperoyinbo: 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
[quote author=officialwdhtv post=126539830]I feel so lonely. I feel so sad- Nigerian lady residing in Canada weeps as she recounts her life after relocating

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWSftpQCZO4[/quoten]

She is a good lady. If not, she would have chosen the path of Hoeloshoism
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2023
One man has broke her heart....
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by cezarman(m): 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
She nor see mumu Nigerian men over there to pamper and spend his entirely destiny on her grin
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by hssd8nland: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

The problem is the way our society is in Nigeria makes you want to socialize we are not so used to managing our business . I remember when i was in school overseas you can be in the train and nobody i mean nobody would even look at you everyone is minding his business but down here common passing on the road you just be saying good afternoon or good morning to virtually everyone you are passing till you reach your destination. The society is not the same if you are not so used to leaving by your self leaving abroad will be very challenging for you.
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Godsongang: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nonsense but sincerely abroad is lonely not like Nigeria.

Come back if u are sad.
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by planetx: 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
Why do you think all those daily flights coming to Lagos and Abuja from the US and Europe are always packed to the brim like molue with Nigerians especially men. This is why I laugh when I read comments like once I get to Canada I will never come back to Nigeria again lol keep deceiving yourself, I give you 1 year max before you start missing Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Adekaka12345: 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
8ote author=checkmatez post=126540015]Okay no problem
When you dey come back?[/quote]

Person wey de craze. Lol
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Acidosis(m): 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
tuzle:
how does the two correlate pls. He isn't complaining of being lonely and sad where he his.

It simply means you lots should stop invalidating people's concerns and pains just because you think they're in a better place. It's like asking rich people why they're crying just because they have more money Or asking why they haven't chosen poverty. A stup!d question.

The rich also cries. Being in a developed country is not an antidote for depression.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by BigDawsNet: 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

1. She's videoing herself crying... that's sign of unseriousness
2. She can easily book next available flight home.
3.Canada is a great country not a prison...
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by sukkot: 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
angelicbeing come carry ya sister oooo

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Codes151(m): 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
YOU FEEL LONELY, YOU CAN NOT TAKE A VACATION TO NIGERIA BA...
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Acidosis(m): 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

You're sense less, he is not complaining like the stu pid lady in that video.

Do you even know his location?
Idi ot, you think it is everyone that resides in those places you mentioned?

"If you think the economy of your current location does not favour you, go back your useless village."

This is the same thing you ediotic souls do when you try to invalidate people's feelings because you think they're in a better place.
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Chadotik: 12:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
Let's tell Magnito about it. He has word for her.

1 Like

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Tonytonex(m): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

OP, please how can I get her number?
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Evolutionism: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:
I feel so lonely. I feel so sad- Nigerian lady residing in Canada weeps as she recounts her life after relocating.

Lol Ode.
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by AllDModsAreMaad: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
Acidosis:

"If you think the economy of your current location does not favour you, go back your useless village."

This is the same thing you ediotic souls do when you try to invalidate people's feelings because you think they're in a better place.

Omor, you're just stu pid.

Gerraout of my mention with your daf tness abeg.
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by kmaster007: 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
Fake tears... Mak we swap
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by BigBashiru: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
laivwire:
I feel sorry for her. It's so bad especially when you're coming from a socially vibrant place like Nigeria.

The western culture is so isolated. Hello, Hi and that's all. Anyone you take as a friend is just for drinks/party o, if you assume any other type of attachment, you're on your own except it's your nuclear family.

What I don't understand is why people act like it is okay to live that way. Even Africans keeping to themselves like the whites only to get to their rooms and cry out of boredom. Because nothing can come close to true friendship, not Netflix not studies not work.

She should try to visit Naija every year. Spend at least two weeks greeting and gyrating with family and friends, chop suya and drink our cheap beer. Enter club and shake body, not all that Tecno electro music.

You hv spoken the truth....
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by ednut1(m): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
kumbhuru:

Are you married?
🙄 wetin concern u?
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Sniper101(m): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
For all those asking "when she's coming back"

Note: she is "sad" over there.
returning to Nigeria(Africa) will get her depressed.

Who in her right mind would willingly want to go from frying pan to fire undecided
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Maj196(m): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
She should pick her poison, you can't have it all. Stay home and be less lonely with Nigeria problems or stay Canada and be lonely with no Nigeria problems.
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by biggie73(m): 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
harizonal123:

When I was a bachelor no babe no money. I felt abandoned by the universe. Even Michael Jackson said one time that he was lonely. She needs a therapist to give her clue on making friends. Humans are social animals, don't try to change that
...human are social animal mainly your country of birth, outside those terrain, I will suggest one should keep to himself. Again, if you must cite sample, don't use folks with controversial records. Let the dead rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Funflipper: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
Unittyy:
The lady should socialize and mingle with people

Not so easy. She is in an environment where everyone minds their own business.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

What Is The Best City In West Africa To Live In? / Nigerian Girl Living In Ireland Narrates Challenges Of Being Black Abroad / Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.