Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

"I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) (71652 Views)

Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) / Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) / BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by whytediamond(m): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2023
Merx:
While in Nigeria, there is no dull moment. Lamentations will keep you busy

grin cheesy

What did I just read?
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 11:15am On Oct 22, 2023
Women of all ages, educational status, marital status, financial status, with or without kids are melodramatic.

5 Likes

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by iamtardey: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
Nigerian women are undesirable worldwide.
Nobody wants them including losers.
I must say Nigerian ladies gotta be different from the rest… harsh, heartless, want money not flowers, wrong manner of doing things really many many things just wrong with them I don’t even rate them no more. Okay I’m not supposed to say that maybe

9 Likes

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Michaelspresh(f): 11:20am On Oct 22, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
Nigerian women are undesirable worldwide.
Nobody wants them including losers.
shut up and stop spewing trash
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Jungleluv5: 11:21am On Oct 22, 2023
ChiefOloye:
What does she want?
She wants something to lean on and give her big gboola
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Enemyofpeace: 11:21am On Oct 22, 2023
ChiefOloye:
What does she want?
prick, friendsheep and horseband
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by jogojogo: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:
I feel so lonely. I feel so sad- Nigerian lady residing in Canada weeps as she recounts her life after relocating

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWSftpQCZO4
Come back home
You will be happier and have companions
Is any one preventing you from taking the n3xt available flight?
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by ssogundele(m): 11:23am On Oct 22, 2023
checkmatez:
Okay no problem
When you dey come back?
Come back where? Taa! Abi she don come ni. Let them be doing all these stupi$d lamentations of how lone and hard those obodo oyinbo land is. If they like let them cry blood, we are coming to that Canada.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 11:23am On Oct 22, 2023
Ok
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by VULCAN(m): 11:27am On Oct 22, 2023
Yes, her need for attention and validation is so strong.

She has almost derailed the thread.

Making it all about her own viewpoints as usual.

Such an articulate but predictable bore

LIVINGICONREBOR:
Kobojunkie masturbating on this thread as usual.🤔

6 Likes

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:27am On Oct 22, 2023
checkmatez:
Okay no problem
When you dey come back?
You might think it's funny until you come over.
An average oyibo no get your time on a good day.
You no go too dey see who you go dey ask "how far naa..." angry

4 Likes

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Swiftgrp: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:
I feel so lonely. I feel so sad- Nigerian lady residing in Canada weeps as she recounts her life after relocating

#wetindeyhappentv

WTF? It seems she's trying to trend here.
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by tuzle(m): 11:30am On Oct 22, 2023
Acidosis:

Why haven't you gone back to your village despite the hardship in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt?
how does the two correlate pls. He isn't complaining of being lonely and sad where he his.

1 Like

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:31am On Oct 22, 2023
smiley
Kobojunkie:
1. Have you ever noticed how when the same "white" people move to Nigeria, even with the disadvantage of not being raised in Nigeria , they easily find ways to adapt and mingle than Nigerians do when they go abroad? Ever wondered why? undecided

2. Don't expect everyone's jokes to appeal to you. That is where learning about them and what interests they have come in. For example, I had problems mingling myself, and so several years ago I joined a city cycling club so I could do that, mingle. As i went out regularly on rides with club members and hung out with them even outside of the rides when I could, I started to gather the same interests they had, talk about many of the same things they did, and even find interesting many of the same things they were interested in. You can't socialize or mingle if you are not first willing to step outside of yourself. undecided

3. I disagree with you since humans are social beings so at whatever age you find yourself here, you will definitely find those to socialize with if you are willing to step outside of yourself to do so. undecided
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by VULCAN(m): 11:32am On Oct 22, 2023
An intelligent observation

tuzle:
how does the two correlate pls. He isn't complaining of being lonely and sad where he his.

1 Like

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Abyounghammed(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2023
Ómo women dey really suffer, wey my own problem is to get that money and make more money then drink and smoke some cool chilling LOUD.

1 Like

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Abyounghammed(m): 11:34am On Oct 22, 2023
Unittyy:
The lady should socialize and mingle with people

Pride won't allow that.
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by harizonal123(m): 11:35am On Oct 22, 2023
biggie73:
She is not in a foreign country to make friends. Friendship in another country is not advisable. Stick to your being alone. It helps. When one is alone in another country, it implies one is on the right tract.
When I was a bachelor no babe no money. I felt abandoned by the universe. Even Michael Jackson said one time that he was lonely. She needs a therapist to give her clue on making friends. Humans are social animals, don't try to change that

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by ThatCEO: 11:35am On Oct 22, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

I don't think you are accurate here. When you migrate to the west as an adult African immigrant, it is very difficult to break into white people's social network. These people develop their social network right from childhood, and it is the friends they acquire from childhood that they carry on with till old age. Secondly, many times when you are in their midst as an adult African migrant, you find it boring because their jokes, discussions apart from the ones centred on careers won't appeal to you because you didn't grow up there.
The summary of my rejoinder is that it is easier to mingle or break into the white man's social network when you migrate as a very young person. At most, early 20s.

People will always have excuses. We as a people, especially our ladies gets used to things being handed to them.

You call them, you look for meet ups n invite them, you figure out all d inexpensive restaurant n invite them, you take the to drink Arabian tea n suya, you invite them for hiking/cycling/beach. In all of this, what is madam's contribution? Their only contribution for d vast majority is to show up, n later complain how you are not doing enough.

How many of our ladies plan n arrange dates and all they want from you is your presence? Good luck with that, and it's even worse among d so called working class.

When they get abroad, the Naija guy that usually slave for them has gone after other girls who will at least appreciate that one rose flower he got for her. They have Been so spoilt n have everything handed to them by our guys that they don't ever develop any social skills.

I am way bored in Nigeria than when I was abroad. Even if I no see anywhere go, I fit carry my bicycle crisscross d entire city at 2am. You feel trapped in this country.

Let her sit at home, and wait for the man that will enter snow and come and keep her company.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by papapchi(m): 11:36am On Oct 22, 2023
Most of you saying she should socialize have not crossed the boarder of Benin Republic before talk more going to Europe/Americas. There is no time for that out there.

3 Likes

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by rash47(m): 11:36am On Oct 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Stop lying! Nothing like isolation in western culture. The problem is instead that many of us aren't as social as we always claim to be. Nigerians and other Africans simple have a hard time mingling with people from other cultures and countries. Go anywhere here and you find them all needing to hurdle together to socialize. The few that are able to break free of that problem enjoy the west as much as they want to. undecided

2. She is keeping to herself because she is having a hard time opening up and mingling with others as they are. This is typical here with Africans. undecided

Oga , Canada is generally boring, there's no any in between there. Don't make a case for that far nation
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Abyounghammed(m): 11:36am On Oct 22, 2023
ashawopikin:
You feel so lonely and sad, yet you no wan come back

She think she fit see another son of man to dey drive with her miserable drama

1 Like

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by AfonjaConehead: 11:40am On Oct 22, 2023
Most people keep their problems to themselves..... She should be open to a serious relationship with a guy
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by DrAkpamudehe: 11:42am On Oct 22, 2023
ThatCEO:

People will always have excuses. We as a people, especially our ladies gets used to things being handed to them.

You call them, you look for meet ups n invite them, you figure out all d inexpensive restaurant n invite them, you take the to drink Arabian tea n suya, you invite them for hiking/cycling/beach. In all of this, what is madam's contribution? Their only contribution for d vast majority is to show up, n later complain how you are not doing enough.

How many of our ladies plan n arrange dates and all they want from you is your presence? Good luck with that, and it's even worse among d so called working class.

When they get abroad, the Naija guy that usually slave for them has gone after other girls who will at least appreciate that one rose flower he got for her. They have Been so spoilt n have everything handed to them by our guys that they don't ever develop any social skills.

I am way bored in Nigeria than when I was abroad. Even if I no see anywhere go, I fit carry my bicycle crisscross d entire city at 2am. You feel trapped in this country.

Let her sit at home, and wait for the man that will enter snow and come and keep her company.

It's even easy for her to make friends compared to guys. All she has to do is to dress well, look good and Nigerian guys who want to marry from Naija will rush her. I think she is just acting
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Symphony2: 11:42am On Oct 22, 2023
This is for ladies here in nija. Learn how to respect men because its not easy to meet your several demands. No free money over there.
Next time you say men are Stingy think 🤔

1 Like

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by planetx: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Have you ever noticed how when the same "white" people move to Nigeria, even with the disadvantage of not being raised in Nigeria , they easily find ways to adapt and mingle than Nigerians do when they go abroad? Ever wondered why? undecided

2. Don't expect everyone's jokes to appeal to you. That is where learning about them and what interests they have come in. For example, I had problems mingling myself, and so several years ago I joined a city cycling club so I could do that, mingle. As i went out regularly on rides with club members and hung out with them even outside of the rides when I could, I started to gather the same interests they had, talk about many of the same things they did, and even find interesting many of the same things they were interested in. You can't socialize or mingle if you are not first willing to step outside of yourself. undecided

3. I disagree with you since humans are social beings so at whatever age you find yourself here, you will definitely find those to socialize with if you are willing to step outside of yourself to do so. undecided
White people that move to Africa find it easy to mingle and socialize because Africans go out of their way to befriend them and make the first move in being their friends, and that is a fact. We introduce them to families and friends and generally make them feel welcome. The reverse is the case in their countries, they are generally aloof with black people even their black citizens talkless of some bloody African immigrant with a funny accent, and don't go out of their ways to befriend black people like we do because of our inferiority complex in Africa.

8 Likes

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Emdebby2: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2023
It's either you make some friends or invite someone over. I will be glad to visit.
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by kingamaa(m): 11:43am On Oct 22, 2023
checkmatez:
Okay no problem
When you dey come back?

Guy, you no nice at all
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by colestephan86: 11:44am On Oct 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Reality is telling on her now that she is likely to work all the rest of her life

1 Like

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Jaime95: 11:45am On Oct 22, 2023
AdamuKD:
grin
Prick dey hungry am
All those nonsense feminist, this will be una fate.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Perfect answer 👌

1 Like

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by kaywhy09(m): 11:45am On Oct 22, 2023
Catching Cruise
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by chachanga: 11:45am On Oct 22, 2023
Firstcitizen:

My broda, you are correct oh. Na preeq hunger cause am.

That kind of anguished wailing she's wailing there, I felt touched initially but truth is that's the type of female wailing that turns them from leaning on your shoulder to rocking on your d!CK so fast even you won't be able to explain how it happened.
And God help you if she's still the narcissistic sanctimonious type who would want to form "righteous" after straight no-nonsense d!cking-down session. You could just find yourself steering at the judge in a sexual molestation case.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

What Is The Best City In West Africa To Live In? / Nigerian Girl Living In Ireland Narrates Challenges Of Being Black Abroad / Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.