Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) (43876 Views)

Shehu, Yar’adua’s Son Weds Yacine, Mohammed Nur Sheriff's Daughter In Maiduguri / Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG / Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 12:56am On Oct 22, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
Ok
Nothing like OK, u still dey repair Nokia 3310 till thy kingdom come
Re: Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) by BitterTruth01: 1:00am On Oct 22, 2023
Varunpulyani:
Northerners long for power dey don't marry miscreants like RevDesm0ndJuju or duro4chang those are Thier online animals who kill in the name of Allah.

Spot on
Re: Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) by nedekid: 1:01am On Oct 22, 2023
Sunnie1:
Congrats .

But when the rich keep on marrying the rich ,what about us?🥺
They leave the poor miscreants on this social media to defend their lifestyle, oppression, wealth without enterprise, long convoy of exotic vehicles, flying of government private jets for personal use such as going to play polo, acquisition of flats NY by 22 year olds, 11m pounds houses on london.
The rich will marry the rich, as per your what about us question? You and me, the righteous, will be just fine.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 22, 2023
Arewa boys.
Re: Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) by seguno2: 2:34am On Oct 22, 2023
Danegun777:
cool

This guy just dey enjoy life ... Expensive watch collection, luxury cars, now harems of women very rich women

Is she not the first wife
Re: Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) by drugBaronTINUBU: 3:47am On Oct 22, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
But yeye igbo girls wanna sleep with slaves from that refugee region bring disgrace to themselves..

The abokis can never stoop so low to marry their slaves...Never
kwara comes to mind grin
we all know who the slaves to abokis are grin
Re: Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) by wrongnumber: 4:15am On Oct 22, 2023
LordIsaac:
Nigeria is just within a circle. If you are privileged to get in, you’d desire no other country on earth!

You are very correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) by selfdefence: 4:59am On Oct 22, 2023
Congrats to them, yet again, the rich will always marry the rich.
Re: Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 5:05am On Oct 22, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

Nothing like OK, u still dey repair Nokia 3310 till thy kingdom come
I'd be happy if that's is my business ,that put food on my table. Still better by far to ur slave self and useless father cool

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 6:32am On Oct 22, 2023
CJStarz:
Why Hausa weddings no dey trip me? D guy go still marry 3 more wives on top this one.

On the other hand, I've noticed that in the North,d rich marries the rich. Why? Because they believe that Power must remain in their circle.

But in the East,you can see a rich dude marry a girl from a poor background and before you know it,he transforms the lives of the girl and her poor family. Why? Because we believe that wealth should go round.
Abegi make we hear word. Nothing like believe anything anywhere. See as you use still quickly forge reason.
Re: Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) by CJStarz: 6:35am On Oct 22, 2023
stanliwise:

Abegi make we hear word. Nothing like believe anything anywhere. See as you use still quickly forge reason.
Thank you for quoting me

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) by georgeakins: 7:00am On Oct 22, 2023
CJStarz:
Why Hausa weddings no dey trip me? D guy go still marry 3 more wives on top this one.

On the other hand, I've noticed that in the North,d rich marries the rich. Why? Because they believe that Power must remain in their circle.

But in the East,you can see a rich dude marry a girl from a poor background and before you know it,he transforms the lives of the girl and her poor family. Why? Because we believe that wealth should go round.

Those rich guys that marry poor girls in Ibo land are not from elite families.

How many children of your governors marry from the poor families?
Even Ojukwu went to marry the daughter of a former governor

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) by Mikelangelo: 7:08am On Oct 22, 2023
LordIsaac:
Nigeria is just within a circle. If you are privileged to get in, you’d desire no other country on earth!

My brother, oil dey your head. You just talk the way e be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) by Joecap(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2023
I thought true muslems must wear hijab
Re: Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) by hefelove(m): 7:32am On Oct 22, 2023
Hello everyone, i am looking for car to driver.
If you have a car for UBER/Bolt. Please contact me if you have a car to rent out.
Re: Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) by fineberry(m): 8:21am On Oct 22, 2023
Post link to view is wealth na....
Danegun777:
cool

This guy just dey enjoy life ... Expensive watch collection, luxury cars, now harems of women very rich women

Re: Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 8:27am On Oct 22, 2023
Catch them young unlike evening newspaper in their retirement
Re: Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) by austinelex: 8:59am On Oct 22, 2023
Money jam money.The rich we always marry the rich no allow Nollywood deceive you go and hussle and secure the bag
Re: Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) by Clobisman(m): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2023
2mercy:

https://dailytrust.com/photos-yaraduas-son-marries-ex-cg-babandedes-daughter/
That is how they role, the elite marries only from his likes while there hailers only look from afar.
Re: Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) by godwon01(m): 10:42am On Oct 22, 2023
No need of any DNA on this boy. Carbon copy of his father. Happy married life son.
Re: Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) by Schrodinger2(m): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
iamtardey:
Who will even agree to pay my dowry embarassed
How old are you?
Re: Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) by iamtardey: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
Schrodinger2:

How old are you?
Old enough
Re: Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) by Schrodinger2(m): 3:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
iamtardey:
Old enough
Cool. Yours is coming.
Re: Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) by iamtardey: 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
Schrodinger2:

Cool. Yours is coming.
I just want the dowry, 👀
Re: Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) by Spandau: 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
Danegun777:
cool

Na so country de develop?
Re: Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2023
Chochovini:
. In my place, dowry are paid on women not men.
A man is asking for dowry. Interesting.

So, in addition to being a terrible English student, you're bereft of social norms knowledge.

What "dowry" is paid on women? Where in Nigeria?

Dowry is paid to a man, duh!

Go and learn the difference between that and a 'bride price' - that's your assignment for the week.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Received His Classmates Of 1953 Set Of Katsina Middle School (Photos) / Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS / 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.