Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,708 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! (2422 Views)

My Watermelon Farming Experience / My Poultry Farming Experience! / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 10:39am On Oct 25, 2023
Destinygsd:
I noticed they are Different vaccine tables. It's left for you to use your head
I think am going with this one
Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 11:04am On Oct 25, 2023
Day 2 no mortalities I've given them antibiotics. I don't plan giving them anything like gomboro or lasota vaccine
Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Redomi(m): 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2023
Destinygsd:
. You could construct the one of both light and kerosene.. but you need a thermometer and a thermostat
where is your location? Can you help me construct one and waybill to me?
Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
Redomi:
T
Redomi:

That's not a problem if you can supply all the needed items. am at abuja..
Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
The trouble makers🤪🤪🤪

1 Like

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
Upcoming bouncers

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
I hope am doing it right

1 Like

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
100 watts bulb for the incubator

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
Motor roller for forced air

1 Like

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
Local fowl no be joke o .. see as d guy carry me run abeg cry embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2023
Redomi:
I could also teach you cause honestly doing it yourself has the best feeling you could never explain🤪😱🥳🥳🥳. if you're free you could give it a try. But if you're busy or can't build it I could construct it and waybill to you... But which ever way you choose is ok..

1 Like

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
Redomi:
its frizzle feathered noiler eggs, I don't know how to construct one, I would have love to have one, thefecis light here but I will prefer the kerosene type cos light be go anytime. , I cannotvsell the eggs. I'm in Ondo state
Just read your frizzle birds thread. Why did you stop updating it? It was a wonderful start. .

2 Likes

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 5:44am On Oct 26, 2023
Anyone with me angry undecided

3 Likes

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Redomi(m): 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
Destinygsd:
I could also teach you cause honestly doing it yourself has the best feeling you could never explain🤪😱🥳🥳🥳. if you're free you could give it a try. But if you're busy or can't build it I could construct it and waybill to you... But which ever way you choose is ok..
I'm a busy person, I'll appreciate if you can construct one for me

1 Like

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Redomi(m): 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2023
Destinygsd:
Just read your frizzle birds thread. Why did you stop updating it? It was a wonderful start. .
I still have them, but they are just laying and not sitting in the eggs any longer like before
Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
Redomi:
I'm a busy person, I'll appreciate if you can construct one for me

Ok I can what type do you want,can you turn the eggs at least three times daily?? I could add an additional UPS battery for up to 8 hours electricity.. so as to save kerosene.. and also drop your number so I can call you

1 Like

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2023
Redomi:
I still have them, but they are just laying and not sitting in the eggs any longer like before
This is where the incubator comes in
Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Redomi(m): 10:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
Destinygsd:

Ok I can what type do you want,can you turn the eggs at least three times daily?? I could add an additional UPS battery for up to 8 hours electricity.. so as to save kerosene.. and also drop your number so I can call you
my WhatsApp number is in my signature sir
Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 1:52am On Oct 27, 2023
Redomi:
Ok could you kindly state some features you want in the incubator?. So I can check it up.
Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 1:54am On Oct 27, 2023
Solar panel for powering the motor roller's battery wink wink

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 1:57am On Oct 27, 2023
Redomi:
I think you need to store the eggs with the big end facing up in a cold place for about 3 days so you could gather them. And so you won't be adding eggs of different dates of lay in the incubator so as for it not to confuse you...

Stating the needful for now kiss

1 Like

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
Redomi:
You'r not picking your calls
Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
"Guys guess what"!!!! My eggs just hatched. Ive been trying but pics are not uploading

2 Likes

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Kehfie(f): 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2023
Destinygsd:
"Guys guess what"!!!! My eggs just hatched. Ive been trying but pics are not uploading
Congratulations man!!! How many? What's your location and the cost of the incubator?
Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
Kehfie:

Congratulations man!!! How many? What's your location and the cost of the incubator?
Thanks man.. 2 chicks hatched now 6 more to go am at abuja by the way..

1 Like

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
Pics coming up

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
Am working on another one. A much bigger one with.
100 to 200 eggs capacity,
Automatic eggs Turner,
13 hours inbuilt battery,
Solar panel (if need arises)
Thermostat, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by safarifarms(m): 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2023
Destinygsd:
Am working on another one. A much bigger one with.
100 to 200 eggs capacity,
Automatic eggs Turner,
13 hours inbuilt battery,
Solar panel (if need arises)
Thermostat, etc
Nice one
Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
safarifarms:
Nice one
thanks
Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2023
safarifarms:
Nice one
_.... thanks
Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 6:28am On Nov 26, 2023
I ordered for brahmas and silkies eggs.. Since the chicks are rare and expensive, i decided to hatch them with or without an incubator myself. (So help me God)
Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by SpecialAkin12: 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2023
Interested.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onions Now In Alero, Kebbi State. / I Want To Start A Potato Farm, How Profitable Is It? / Commercial Rice Farming In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.