Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,679 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! (2391 Views)

My Watermelon Farming Experience / My Poultry Farming Experience! / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
SpecialAkin12:
Interested.
... Stay tuned for more updates.. welcome on board

1 Like

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2023
I think i'll pause the incubator updates and tell you more about my chicks (its been a while). The're now 4 weeks no mortality, raised on organic medications i made use of (bitter leaf, scent leave, pawpaw leaf and seeds, moringa leafs, etc. More updates and pics coming below.

3 Likes

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Tiamiyukazeem: 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2023
tell about incubator more how do you build it and materials needed
Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
Tiamiyukazeem:
tell about incubator more how do you build it and materials needed
the last one i built cost me less than 8 to 10k. But the one iam about making will cost about 60 to 70 or so. Tho its Fully automatic the details will be stated letter in the thread.. Like i said, INCUBATOR UPDATES IS PAUSED FOR NOW

1 Like

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Ade3131: 7:02am On Nov 27, 2023
Destinygsd:
I think i'll pause the incubator updates and tell you more about my chicks (its been a while). The're now 4 weeks no mortality, raised on organic medications i made use of (bitter leaf, scent leave, pawpaw leaf and seeds, moringa leafs, etc. More updates and pics coming below.

The native chicks and boiler ... Drop update and pictures. My guess is that you're not using a paid data subscription to upload those pictures.

1 Like

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 11:01am On Nov 27, 2023
Ade3131:

The native chicks and boiler ... Drop update and pictures. My guess is that you're not using a paid data subscription to upload those pictures.
... I'll look into it. As for the data subscribtion, am using my home wifi mostly.
Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Ade3131: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2023
Destinygsd:
... I'll look into it. As for the data subscribtion, am using my home wifi mostly.

Pictures make threads such as this a lot more engaging and interactive but if it's just text-based, people won't connect to your story and won't be able to live in your experience.

You might want to try using a different browser.

Nice work you're doing. I'm a big fan of homestead.

3 Likes

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2023
Ade3131:

Pictures make threads such as this a lot more engaging and interactive but if it's just text-based, people won't connect to your story and won't be able to live in your experience.

You might want to try using a different browser.

Nice work you're doing. I'm a big fan of homestead.
.. Thanks... What browser do you recommend. I just got some brahma chicks. Still trying to post pictures
Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2023
Happy new month

1 Like

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Kehfie(f): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2023
Happy new month. Waiting for your updates
Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Maxitomxane(m): 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
Destinygsd:
I ordered for brahmas and silkies eggs.. Since the chicks are rare and expensive, i decided to hatch them with or without an incubator myself. (So help me God)
Wow... that's a big one.
How many did you order?
Was it from a pocal hatchery?
Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2023
Maxitomxane:

Wow... that's a big one.
How many did you order?
Was it from a pocal hatchery?
.. I orderd just 4 silkies and 2 brahmas eggs. I got The sikies eggs for 2k per egg... I also got 2 day old brahma chicks last saturday

2 Likes

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2023
Kehfie:
Happy new month. Waiting for your updates
These pictures are dedicated to you.. those are the brahma chicks I bought. And the big ones are the parents stock.. they came all the way from ibadan

5 Likes

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
My people shine your eyes while buying chicken feed. Those are My 6weeks broiler. They would have been more than this but when I went to buy their feed I was given grower feed mixed with chaff instead of topfeed. It was when i was already at home inspecting my farm that i figured it out.. And their weight dropped drastically. Within just 1 week. But with the help of my organic booster they'r picking up

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2023
ANYBODY FOLLOWING??!!!. So sad! I just lost my brahma. I plan on getting some turkey poults to cheer myselfe up a bit
Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 11:11am On Dec 09, 2023
My poults just arrived

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 11:13am On Dec 09, 2023
Fulani hens (SCAVAGERS)
grin

2 Likes

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Kehfie(f): 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2023
Destinygsd:

These pictures are dedicated to you.. those are the brahma chicks I bought. And the big ones are the parents stock.. they came all the way from ibadan
Thank you.... beautiful birds. Wishing you success in this project.
Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Kehfie(f): 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2023
Destinygsd:
ANYBODY FOLLOWING??!!!. So sad! I just lost my brahma. I plan on getting some turkey poults to cheer myselfe up a bit
What?!! sorry bro
Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2023
Kehfie:
What?!! sorry bro
.... Thanks alot
Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2023
I tried extending my services a little by supplying day old broilers,turkeys,brahmas,and silkies chicks and also fertilized silkie and brahmas eggs.. It has been a success so far. I'll be supplying the next batch to abuja next week.

1 Like

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by ShinjaWWest: 8:22am On Dec 10, 2023
Destinygsd:
I tried extending my services a little by supplying day old broilers,turkeys,brahmas,and silkies chicks and also fertilized silkie and brahmas eggs.. It has been a success so far. I'll be supplying the next batch to abuja next week.

Nice

1 Like

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2023
The Brahma I lost, I was told this was his dad embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2023
Next delivery smiley cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 7:54pm On Jan 17
Happy new year guyss..
Enjoy the pictures of my newest birds..

1 Like

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:58am On Jan 18
Destinygsd:
Happy new year fans..
Enjoy the pictures of my newest birds..
Funny cap they've got

2 Likes

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by sammywyse: 5:48am On Jan 19
Destinygsd:
I could also teach you cause honestly doing it yourself has the best feeling you could never explain🤪😱🥳🥳🥳. if you're free you could give it a try. But if you're busy or can't build it I could construct it and waybill to you... But which ever way you choose is ok..

Good morning and compliments.
Would you be willing to teach me how to make the incubator? I will be glad if this is possible.
Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by sammywyse: 5:51am On Jan 19
Destinygsd:

Well done bro. Just stumbled on the tread. Can you give or sell some Brahma hen and cock to me - like a month of 2 months old
Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 7:51am On Jan 19
sammywyse:

Well done bro. Just stumbled on the tread. Can you give or sell some Brahma hen and cock to me - like a month of 2 months old
... We still have some left call me so we can work something outs.
Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 7:53am On Jan 19
sammywyse:

Good morning and compliments.
Would you be willing to teach me how to make the incubator? I will be glad if this is possible.
... Yeah sure. You can reach out to me. We currently have a class going on.

1 Like

Re: My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! by Destinygsd: 6:38pm On May 02
Good evening guys..
So sorry it's been a long time I updated the thread.. I was taken away by my rabbit farm.. wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4gud And Of Mud Brick Bread Oven Contract On 08085850078 / Free E-books On How To Start Snail Farming / Egg Distribution Business In Ibadan And Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.