Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Help! In Need Of Chinese Agency Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! In Need Of Chinese Agency Number (203 Views)

I Need Help In My Relationship ❗ / Adorable Photos Of Chinese Man Jason Who Marries Akwa Ibom Girl Eka / Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! In Need Of Chinese Agency Number by shamsin6300(m): 6:30am On Oct 22, 2023
I was trying to apply for a chinese scholarship and was told to insert the agency number which can be gotten from the Chinese Embassy in Abuja or from someone that has undergo the scholarship before.

Someone should please assist out.

Re: Help! In Need Of Chinese Agency Number by iwriteall: 6:37am On Oct 22, 2023
I would have helped you directly but before una say I be scammer check center for Chinese studies Ng if you'll be able to find help If you can't you can message me let me help you directly
Re: Help! In Need Of Chinese Agency Number by shamsin6300(m): 7:27am On Oct 22, 2023
iwriteall:
I would have helped you directly but before una say I be scammer
check center for Chinese studies Ng if you'll be able to find help
If you can't you can message me let me help you directly

I can't find a thing.
Can you drop your email address please?
Re: Help! In Need Of Chinese Agency Number by iwriteall: 9:11am On Oct 22, 2023
shamsin6300:

I can't find a thing. Can you drop your email address please?
text me on WhatsApp rather +234901 109 9073

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy/daddy Connection / # Mood / If You Have Any Buckery Link, Pls Contact Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.