Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,264 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

What Man Must Do To Have A Right To The Tree Of Life - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Man Must Do To Have A Right To The Tree Of Life (5154 Views)

What Is The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil / What Did Adam Gain From Eating Of The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good & Evil? / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Man Must Do To Have A Right To The Tree Of Life by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
LOVE GOD,AND LOVE HUMAN BEING AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF sad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNU6Kmc9zYA
Re: What Man Must Do To Have A Right To The Tree Of Life by investoped(m): 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2023
À1 for posting and criticism. Only Christian's wash linens in public. Repent o
diamondbody:
Jesus: The Way, the Truth, and the Life

This poster, you have zeal but without knowledge.

Instead of making yourself a resident pastor on nairaland like the other zealot righteousness, why don't you go spend time visiting the orphanage,or the sick in the hospitals or doing some kindness work in your area instead of all this Sunday service you do about stuff that you're not knowledgeable about. Tree of life, go and eat the tree na. Silly people everywhere
Re: What Man Must Do To Have A Right To The Tree Of Life by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
You can't do any thing for it

Just believe Jesus as the Bible said.
Re: What Man Must Do To Have A Right To The Tree Of Life by Kobojunkie: 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
Truth07:
When you read about the city in the book of ezekiel and revelations did you see any gentile gate? just asking
As for the meaning of the term gentile, look closely at the original use of that word in the image below. It was formerly used to refer to someone from the same family or claim or even Nation as the referer. It was used by the Jewish tribes — Benjamin, Judah, and Levi — to refer to all those who were of the other tribes — the tribes that were cut off from them after the civil war that created two Nations. They are all of the same family/clan — the House of Jacob aka Israel.

Re: What Man Must Do To Have A Right To The Tree Of Life by Truth07: 6:28am On Oct 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
As for the meaning of the term gentile, look closely at the original use of that word in the image below. It was formerly used to refer to someone from the same family or claim or even Nation as the referer. It was used by the Jewish tribes — Benjamin, Judah, and Levi — to refer to all those who were of the other tribes — the tribes that were cut off from them after the civil war that created two Nations. They are all of the same family/clan — the House of Jacob aka Israel.
ok, the gate will bear the names of the sons of Jacob, so with tribe do you belong to?
Re: What Man Must Do To Have A Right To The Tree Of Life by Kobojunkie: 6:35am On Oct 25, 2023
Truth07:
ok, the gate will bear the names of the sons of Jacob, so with tribe do you belong to?
What Gate will bear the names of which sons? Gate to where? undecided
Re: What Man Must Do To Have A Right To The Tree Of Life by Truth07: 6:37am On Oct 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
that question was not for you but the preacher
Re: What Man Must Do To Have A Right To The Tree Of Life by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Romans 11:29
29 God does not take back his gifts. He does not change his mind about those he has chosen.

John 10:28-29
says: “And I give to them eternal life, and they shall by no means perish forever, and no one shall snatch them out of My hand. My Father…is greater than all, and no one can snatch them out of My Father's hand.

God is not a confused God

He knows the end from the start

You can't be saved in Jesus then become unsaved.

There is nothing your child can do that will make him not to be your child...
Re: What Man Must Do To Have A Right To The Tree Of Life by Kobojunkie: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
■ John 10:28-29
says: “And I give to them eternal life, and they shall by no means perish forever, and no one shall snatch them out of My hand. My Father…is greater than all, and no one can snatch them out of My Father's hand
God is not a confused God. He knows the end from the start. You can't be saved in Jesus then become unsaved. There is nothing your child can do that will make him not to be your child...
Try to open your eyes to what is being said undecided

Yes, when one becomes born-again and enters into the Kingdom of God either through the Broad gate which leads to eternal damnation at the end or the Narrow gate which leads to Eternal reward at the end, one receives eternal life that one can never loose. This is because God's New Covenant and Law, Jesus Christ is an eternally binding contract which one signs when one becomes born of Him. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Kinds Of People In The Church / Latest Revelation From John 3 Vs 16 / It Is Mandatory For As A Christian To Love Your Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.