Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC (13577 Views)

Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies Tinubu, APC, / Court Dismisses Suit Against Rotimi Akeredolu, Says Case Is Statute Barred / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by Nauttyprof(m): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2023
Jostoman:
Good one from chris uche(SAN) we are talking about forgery case that nigeria constitution seriously against

Forgery that was never mentioned in the USA case. Keep dreaming.

Atiku just love the usual noise instead of really proving how he won the election and this will lead to his loss at the Supreme court also
Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by Eddy017: 8:24am On Oct 23, 2023
It seems you are a charge n bail lawyer, big lawyers they interpret law you dey here they talk rubbish
seanfer:

A forgery case can’t just appear at the Supreme Court in an election matter.
This must start from the high court. The Supreme Court is not a court of first instant.
Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by seanfer(m): 8:29am On Oct 23, 2023
Eddy017:
It seems you are a charge n bail lawyer, big lawyers they interpret law you dey here they talk rubbish

Same Big lawyers loosing cases at the tribunal and collecting millions from the politicians?...... Have you ever see a lawyer that will turn down millions of naira even when the lawyer knows that the case is a bad one?
Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by Proudlyomonna: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The supreme court won't accept any new evidence.

Whether they accept it or not,nothing will change the already known fact that our President is a well recognized criminal grin
Person wey buy him way out of drug crime for USA na im Atiku dey carry play grin grin
Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by Ikaeniyan0: 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Whether they accept it or not,nothing will change the already known fact that our President is a well recognized criminal grin
Person wey buy him way out of drug crime for USA na im Atiku dey carry play grin grin
Whether is a known fact that our president is a criminal or not, he will rule Nigeria till 2031 grin
Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by Proudlyomonna: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Whether is a known fact that our president is a criminal or not, he will rule Nigeria till 2031 grin

grin grin abi oo,but We must continue to let the World understand se na only our President be criminal oo grin grin
My own na to just sell my market, I no dey forge certificate oo grin grin

May the strongest survive.
Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by Ikaeniyan0: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin abi oo,but We must continue to let the World understand se na only our President be criminal oo grin grin
My own na to just sell my market, I no dey forge certificate oo grin grin

May the strongest survive.
There's no problem, you will have to keep on reminding them everyday till 2031 when tinubu will hand over to a northerner.
Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by Proudlyomonna: 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
There's no problem, you will have to keep on reminding them everyday till 2031 when tinubu will hand over to a northerner.

Loll I don't have any Wahala with whomever they hand over to oo grin

I know where you are heading to grin
Are You trying to do the Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yooo, Igbo eeehhh that Your Oluda destined you to do all the days of your life till you go die enter grave ? grin grin

Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by Ikaeniyan0: 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Loll I don't have any Wahala with whomever they hand over to oo grin

I know where you are heading to grin
Are You trying to do the Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yooo, Igbo eeehhh that Your Oluda destined you to do all the days of your life till you go die enter grave ? grin grin
I'm trying to let you know tinubu will rule Nigeria till 2031 and handover to a northerner.
Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by Proudlyomonna: 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I'm trying to let you know tinubu will rule Nigeria till 2031 and handover to a northerner.

Did I tell you I have any such interest in whoever He wants to hand over grin grin
May the strongest survive joor.
Just come out from your shade and do the Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yooo,Igbo eeeeh Your Oluda created you to do grin you know the day You stop doing it,You will surely die cheesy grin grin

You wan disguise grin just look at You

Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by Ikaeniyan0: 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Did I tell you I have any such interest in whoever He wants to hand over grin grin
May the strongest survive joor.
Just come out from your shade and do the Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yooo,Igbo eeeeh Your Oluda created you to do grin you know the day You stop doing it,You will surely die cheesy grin grin

You wan disguise grin just look at You
Tinubu will rule Nigeria till 2031 and handover to a northerner.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo. Like Or Loathe Him, Is The Greatest Living Nigerian. / 16 Ebonyi Top Officials Lose Sept Salaries For Lateness / Buhari Swears In Elias Mbam As Chairman, Others As Commissioners Of RMAFC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.