Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC (13464 Views)

Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies Tinubu, APC, / Court Dismisses Suit Against Rotimi Akeredolu, Says Case Is Statute Barred / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by treesun: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nigeria is going down economically. Tinubu has lost control, only God can help us!
Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by BrighterSyde: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I'm not crying, Tinubu is the president, it's you IPOBdients ๐Ÿ–s that are wailing because your candidate lost a free and fair election.

The supreme court will fling out his evidence.

Tinubu will rule till 2031.

Are you scared that if the evidence is admitted Tinubu will lose the case?

2 Likes

Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
Japa007:

I hope you and ur kinsmen are not begging agbado and cassava, because we in the SE are feeding fine o grin

I do not even know why you lare all arguing on nairaland on Tinubu vs Obi vs Atiku when in reality behind close door, the men are friends and even see others, attend each others children weddings, birthday parties and so forth. There is no permanent enemy in politics. Stop arguing on behalf on politicians who really do not care about you and your family
Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by Kukutente23: 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The supreme court won't accept any new evidence.
I thought you guys said there's nothing in the CSU deposition
Why don't you want the SC to accept new evidence and trash it on its merit then

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by famology(m): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
Chaiiiii .....see wetin SAN dey cap. Total nonsense! The appeal court is the tribunal for the presidential election na....
Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by hotseat: 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
These frantic and frenetic tactics are still efforts geared towards getting the presidential seat through the backdoor.

After having failed woefully to prove that "they" won the PE fair and square, they're now grasping at straws to stay relevant.

Whatever be the case, the die is cast.

Tomorrow is just hours away when this case shall be put to rest once and for all.

If judgement goes the way of Atiku or PO, so be it.

However, I see all PBAAT'S traducers meeting a brick wall at the end of the day.

For now, I wish all parties to the dispute the best of luck!

1 Like

Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by Jostoman: 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
seanfer:

A forgery case canโ€™t just appear at the Supreme Court in an election matter.
This must start from the high court. The Supreme Court is not a court of first instant.
Dey Play
Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by Jostoman: 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
Burob:
Forgery? Record fines awaits Abubakar Malu Abubakar for his stupidity.
Dey Play
Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by 2BabaNairaland: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
Stay there!
You(APC and Tinubu) think you can dictate to everybody (masses).

Just dey play !
I 4see coup d'Etat / Revolution if Supreme court mess up with the masses.

Just dey play !

Ikaeniyan0:

1 Like

Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by skj1377(m): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
These lawyers are just eating Atiku money for nothing. After 25% in FCT fell flat on its face now these shameless lawyers are talking trash again. The supreme court will judge based on the issues raised at the lower courts period. Even if the judgement is going to be contrary to the lower courts it will not be based on presentation of fresh evidence. Simple common sense fa
Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by Ifyman: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
See how Atiku dey press tinubu like were aboki dey press bread and egg......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by Barrywilly(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
I am ashamed that this type of puerile argument is coming from a senior advocate of Nigeria. For the purpose of calculating the 180 days, the PEPT/Court of Appeal shall be treated as a tribunal. Atiku has had his full days at the PEPT. He cannot re-litigate his case afresh at the SC
Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by BabaO2: 6:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
Atiku always wants rules bend to his wish and favour.
Nothing new in chigaco release, stop twisting evidence. Atiku and his co travellers should even be penalised and forever banned for peddling wrong damaging information about president Tinubu
Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by Obiedun(m): 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
Jostoman:
Good one from chris uche(SAN) we are talking about forgery case that nigeria constitution seriously against
Where is the forgery. They call you gra gra
Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by Babangidapikin: 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
I have been thinking about the case, if it is a murder case, I think it would make sense to bring in new evidence to exonorate an innocent person... But this looks like a civil case to me, and people say they are not satisfied with the Judgement of a lower court , so I presume the Judge are supposed to look at the veracity of the Judgement of the lower court, did they act in line with law or did they err, I am not a lawyer I don't know much about what is statute barred or not ..but my church mind is shall telling me that criminal cases like murder are not statute barred . I honestly think Oga Atiku's lawyer if sincere can still find loop holes in the Judgement rather than trying to make excuses that the Supreme Court did not admit new evidence.
Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by OluwaSegun0509(m): 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
Gbamsolutely. I seconded.

Ikaeniyan0:
I'm not crying, Tinubu is the president, it's you IPOBdients ๐Ÿ–s that are wailing because your candidate lost a free and fair election.

Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by Officialmrt: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
taylor88:
Tinubu suppose dey prison with Hushpuppy

Pablo Escobar only did drugs

But Tinubu don commit all round

All because of money a man killed his image internationally
Go put am there na.....make him go join your father there.....oponu
Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by Kay25(m): 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
Japa007:

Keep crying for ur pay_master 'tiefnubuu'.

He's in big shame already. grin grin
Shioor even if dey remove him it will still be in record that he was once a president but will ur own name ever get there by hating?ask urself
Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by tolue42(m): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2023
Japa007:

I hope you and ur kinsmen are not begging agbado and cassava, because we in the SE are feeding fine o grin

You people that can't buy iron to build house

Maybe another south East
Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by okeke6969: 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
From all indications of comments here, it simply shows that Nigeria has no headway.
Let the suffering continue...
Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by tolue42(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
Japa007:

Tiefnubuu is busy making agbado miscreants jump into the lagoon on daily basis, hunger go wipe una off grin grin

FBI invitation to Tiefnubuu loading 57% (as at this morning)

FBI to invite Tinubu

Are you guys mad deliberately?
Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by BabaRamota1980: 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2023
The former Vice President maintained that the documents he is seeking the permission of the apex court to tender, would establish his allegation that President Tinubu was not only ineligible to contest the election, but was equally involved in certificate forgery.

Atiku is deaf.

The case infront of Supreme Court is to determine why the votes counted for Tinubu is not valid and to find the true votes for him. After finding the true votes they should consider if their count met the statutory requirements to be declared the winner ...or displaced by person in second with the most valid votes.

Tinubu did not get most votes because he forged certificate. Atiku did not come second because he did not forge certificate.

Someone should please insert hearing aid in Atiku's ears and test to make sure he can hear through them. Then ask him if he believed people came out and vote for Tinubu because of Chicago certificate forgery.
Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by discusant: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

If a robbery suspect was discharged by a lower court for lack of evidence, but fresh evidence comes up after that the suspect was truly involved in the robbery; after the robbery victim lodged an appeal in a superior court. If you are a judge in that superior court, will you discharge the suspected robber? If you do, you are doing grave injustice to the society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by Figger(m): 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Why are u so obsessed with PO, Atiku is the one holding u by the balls and u're here masturbating over obidients matter, shame on u.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by TheClassic1(m): 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2023
taylor88:

and ur generation abi even obituary too grin grin
Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by Ikaeniyan0: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
Figger:
Why are u so obsessed with PO, Atiku is the one holding u by the balls and u're here masturbating over obidients matter, shame on u.
So you don't know it's your fellow IPOBdient brother that attack me first after I claim atiku evidence will be thrown away? Advise your fellow IPOBdient to stop behaving like an attack dog.
Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by RoyalUc(m): 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
In my thinking, Tinubu and APC could file for an objection to the matter of forgery but not INEC
Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by Fcwilly: 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
Some peoples balloon is about to be deflected, so pe otilo.
Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by Ilekokonit: 2:27am On Oct 23, 2023
taylor88:

I couldn't care less what Tinubu does to his personal image. I'm more concerned about what he does to the image of 220 million Nigerians.

Nigerians living abroad will confirm to you that Oyinbo people already have a low opinion about Nigerians due to the Yahoo antics of some of our boys. But now that our President is a certified Drug Baron, Treasury Looter, Election Thief, Identity and Certificate Thief and Impersonator, Fake Dishonest Transgender, Serial Liar and Certificate forger whose FBI files detailing his seedy past are about to be released to the world, we are in for ridicule as Nigerians abroad especially if you work in Finance.

Some Nigerians abroad have had to defend themselves against false accusations of Exam fraud and prove themselves worthy of being trusted as Accountants multiple times in some cases and now we have this criminal Drug Lord and Thug Lord in Tinubu foisted upon us as President

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by Odogwuzack: 2:43am On Oct 23, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You're all feeding fine in the SE but one of your sister and her mother wants to sell her baby for some cash grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht3wXuQSoDQ?si=hX1sFyzFDZ9UL-L9

The young lady was nabbed by a vigilante outfit, and was paraded alongside her mother, the nurse involved, the woman who facilitated the deal, and the woman they sold the baby to.

Tinubu will rule Nigeria till 2031

They are all Billionaires and feeding fat in SE but none of them could pay Mr Ibu medical bill until BUKOLA Saraki stepped in. grin
Re: Fresh Chicago Varsity Evidence Not Statute Barred, Atiku Replies BAT, APC, INEC by Odogwuzack: 2:52am On Oct 23, 2023
Ilekokonit:

I couldn't care less what Tinubu does to his personal image. I'm more concerned about what he does to the image of 220 million Nigerians.

Nigerians living abroad will confirm to you that Oyinbo people already have a low opinion about Nigerians due to the Yahoo antics of some of our boys. But now that our President is a certified Drug Baron, Treasury Looter, Election Thief, Identity and Certificate Thief and Impersonator, Fake Dishonest Transgender, Serial Liar and Certificate forger whose FBI files detailing his seedy past are about to be released to the world, we are in for ridicule as Nigerians abroad especially if you work in Finance.

Some Nigerians abroad have had to defend themselves against false accusations of Exam fraud and prove themselves worthy of being trusted as Accountants multiple times in some cases and now we have this criminal Drug Lord and Thug Lord in Tinubu foisted upon us as President

You keep blasting your own negative alarm to the world because of your hatred for Tinubu and keep accusing him of what you are doing to yourself. Even BBC tried to correct you guys madness but you insisted your president is a forger... grin

If this is not madness I wonder what else to call it. cheesy

Tinubu till 2031.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Idris Wada Absent At Yahaya Bello's Inauguration Ceremony / Ambode At Thanksgiving Service Of 1st Year In Office / Buhari Sympathises With Italy Over Deadly Earthquake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.