Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid (19277 Views)

I Have 3 Types Of Vibrators - Toke Makinwa Advises Every Lady To Have One / Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date / Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by SAMBARRY: 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
She's right but as usual some bitter clowns will still come here to find fault in what she says

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by richard69(m): 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
I no like you normally Toke, but this this ehn I'm in love with you
Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by jojothaiv(m): 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
BrighterSyde:
No brighter side to this.
Chichi cannot buy pepper soup and malt for herself. If she reads this thread I will have only 4 women left in my life. Some pieces of advice should be kept away from the public.
You go later free Chichi, it's a win for you bro.

Meanwhile, the gengs will not take it lightly with Toke...
Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by muyico(m): 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
Then no sex be that? Sex u can't get for ur self, no ask her
Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by Funflipper: 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
God1000:
Good advice, I like hardworking ladies who don't make importunate demands

Fair enough, but does toke makinwa practice what she is preaching?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by maticar: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
Especially nairaland leeches that call themselves ladies.
Broke ass everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by Chetas81(m): 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
NAIRALAND OLOSHO WILL COME 4U

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by spiSeyi: 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2023
End times Iyabo Ojo + Toke making sense for the first time grin . Kenya, SA, and American babes are going for Nigerian men in droves while entitled 9ja women are been ignored like a plaque. Any entitled girl will end up dating herself undecided , any babe wey bill me is gone because I am not a father Xmas undecided . Life is all about give & take
Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by Chetas81(m): 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
muyico:
Then no sex be that? Sex u can't get for ur self, no ask her
YOUR ADVICE IS TO USE WHAT YOU HAVE TO GET WHAT YOU WANT, LOOK AT YOUR COMMENTS
Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by Chetas81(m): 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2023
Funflipper:

Fair enough, but does toke makinwa practice what she is preaching?
shadow questions,as toke is not here to answer you
Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by Evolutionism: 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
The President Of Oloshos Association Of Nigeria have spoken.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by slimmax: 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2023
Why not buy it since you can afford it, instead una witchcraft go like to milk guys.
Aunty see why we de call dem ish brain.
Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by ahnie: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2023
You dey mind her?I see nothing wrong with a man pampering his woman.
Lovenorth:
Pretending to be innocent, believe her at your own risk

3 Likes

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by Jenniestar: 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
press9jatv:
Most of them cannot buy it for themselves, how many ladies can afford iphone?
iPhone is not the ultimate. Are you making money with the phone you're using?

2 Likes

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by Wizuman: 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
If ur father couldn't afford it (for ur mother) don't task him to buy it
Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by Dynamicboss: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
What she said is the truth but still doesn't stop the criticism about her sudden riches which is questionable
Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by RichAbujaGuy: 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nice thoughts, I like the team work part, let's go 50-50 on achieving a goal.

When did babe get those curvy hips? wink
Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by omooba969(m): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
Age is finally telling on Toke, she's beginning to make sense. grin
Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
So why is he a man and I a woman? undecided
Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by invinzible1: 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
press9jatv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKX9oalnVmU?si=idlYQXQAVfio7L8D

"If you can't buy it for yourself, don't ask him" - Toke Makinwa advises Nigeria ladies

Video Credit: Iyabo Ojo Tv

If you can buy it yourself why ask him
Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by Nairalander248: 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
Merx:
EXACTLY!
Lol. I smell male using f here
Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by seguno2: 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
press9jatv:
Girls observing aunty Toke spoiling market for them 🤧🤧🤧

Why bother with a hypocrite’s words?
Did she not build her olosho life on simps dropping things into her bottomless pit?

Who has pictures of when she was black, before she bleached for her business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by seguno2: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
Lovenorth:
Pretending to be innocent, believe her at your own risk

You know what’s up with the hypocrisy. Big up man.

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by Maize247(f): 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
Toke is now capable enough to give this type of advice after men have empoered her

3 Likes

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by seguno2: 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
adesegun121:
Hooelosho have drop motivational Quote

You sabi am well well.
Who gives a fcvk about the hypocrite’s balablu town hall noise

2 Likes

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by obaidan: 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
Team #SmallGirlBigGod una mentor dun talk o

1 Like

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by omooba969(m): 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2023
Persephone1:
So why is he a man and I a woman? undecided

Maybe you should lecture us on why you're a woman first. cool
Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by Qoko: 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ever8090:
Very good advice....

Mumu ni e, 95% of most of the things used by her, bought by men especially Mr Fadeyi including her house seized in Banana Island and naked her openly (Link attached).

https://wap.nairaland.com/6018017/7-facts-festus-fadeyi-billionaire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by seguno2: 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
Evolutionism:
The President Of Oloshos Association Of Nigeria have spoken.

cheesy grin
Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by obaidan: 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
the host should let her guest speak na....chochocho ahan
Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by Tallesty1(m): 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
Even if you can't buy it for yourself, don't ask him. He is getting the money from somewhere; ask him to show you how he gets it.

You parents no spend money send you go school make you come dey task your boyfriend.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Can't Buy It For Yourself, Don't Ask Him -Toke Makinwa Advises Ladies(vid by Exceed15: 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
I buy gift for women who don't care about my money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Has Helped Me In My Prayer Life- Billionaire's Wife, Dabota Lawson. / Juliet Ibrahim Is Zionshine Heavenly Creations Ambassador (Photos) / Germany Wins FIFA Confederations Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.