Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

The Mods Removed My Thread Warning Igbo Abt The Hateful Apc Muslims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mods Removed My Thread Warning Igbo Abt The Hateful Apc Muslims (143 Views)

The Hateful Throw Back To The Build Up Of 2015 Elections. / What Was Special Abt The Western Region That Made Azikwe Interested In Premier? / Video Of Prof. Charles Soludo Warning Igbo Politicians " IPOB Will Come For You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mods Removed My Thread Warning Igbo Abt The Hateful Apc Muslims by Philgafauto: 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
Like i predicted in my former thread, the mods removed my thread which warned igbos to always be on guard for another possible pogrom from the islamic elements who want to exterminate them if given the opportunity. Now, it is not all muslims that are bad. I am Yoruba and most of the muslims in the SouthWest are good people who just want to live their lives in peace and tranquility. But we have the bad ones who are obsessed with the hate sponsored by the APC on Nigerian social media to denigrate, attack and subjugate everything igbo or Christianity. You find them on all social media supporting the APC and Tinubu from perceived attacks and criticism.

They know that the 2023 elections was rigged and they want to shut down any constructive discourse about the failings of the President, the Party and the regime. These are the ones the igbos should be careful and ready for. It will be a shame if igbos are killed for nothing once more because they failed to sniff the scent of pogrom or genocide which pervades the air against them.

Those (igbos) who saw my thread should imbibe the message therein and take heed.

2 Likes

Re: The Mods Removed My Thread Warning Igbo Abt The Hateful Apc Muslims by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2023
We promise you 1967 is not 2023

Let's be guided

1 Like

Re: The Mods Removed My Thread Warning Igbo Abt The Hateful Apc Muslims by Jenniestar: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
But it's just a question! Who are you to warn them?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Promised Renewed Hope ...? / Akpanobong Group CEO Exposes Umo Eno's Govt In Akwa Ibom / Tinubu, Atiku & Peter Obi Resume Battle At Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.