Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines (42428 Views)

Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral / Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class / 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by Kingzjayzee: 9:14am On Oct 23, 2023
juman:
Dont waste your life.
If you are in abroad, dont behave anyhow.
If you behave anyhow, you see anyhow.

What connect him with those his alleged killers?
yeah. Same question I wanted to ask too?

3 Likes

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by SamPeeLamen(m): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2023
What is the best way to die? Please enlighten me
BrighterSyde:
Not a good way to die at all. I hope they are brought to book.
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by sirchim(m): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2023
aljharem:

Haba you didn't have to say this
who takes him serious? He has totally lost it long ago.
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by Carlylepneuma: 9:17am On Oct 23, 2023
Wt happen is dt a case of racism or something else was involved?
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by chuksbobby12: 9:19am On Oct 23, 2023
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12TgHwauiv8?si=3wZkAURNmwSmsGpA
Breaking: Nigerian Student Allegedly K:lled By Chinese In Philipines

A Nigerian student, identified only as Ikem, " Ikechuckwu Emmanuel" was allegedly brutally murd£red by a group of Chinese in the Republic of Philipines.

An ally to the deceased, identified as Michael Ojuola, on X made this known on his page on Sunday.

He wrote, "A friend of mine, A Nigerian Medical Student named Ikem studying in the Republic of Philippines was brutally murdered by a group of Chinese.

"They tied his hands up, covered and tied his mouth and was beaten blue-black until he gave up the gh*st.

"This should never be allowed to get swept the carpet regardless of the relationship b Philippines and China.!

Some Nigerians are already demanding justice for him, 🤣🤣🤣, you that can't even get justice in your home country , demanding for it in a far away Phillipines . Na mumu dey worry Nigerian youth . Continue your tribal war on social media , don't plan on how to make the country better , keep fighting for politicians that their 15th generations are sure of living comfortably . Keep doing your best to dehumanize other tribes and make others feel less as Nigerians. Ensure these terms ( head slammers, dot, 5%, occupiers, developers, ritualists etc)do not go away from your mouths. Ensure that you protect your politicians with the last drop of your blood and the greatest grammar you can speak . I assure Nigerians the killing of Nigerians in worthless countries will not stop if we, the youth in this country do not rise in one voice , irrespective of your tribe, your culture and your religion ,to stand against our politicians and wasteful governance in this country , we will continue to die abroad in shameless manners .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by sajiwere(m): 9:20am On Oct 23, 2023
At least, humanity should live in us!

yarimo:
IKECHUKWU EMMANUEL must have tried to claim china belongs to them again undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by colestephan86: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2023
pyyxxaro:
If nor be say this Country na jungle , Wetin person go find go Philippine on a good day

Mmmsshheeewww Pro max
You are in a jungle and you are not dead yet, person wey no dey jungle , them tie am like cow kill am.
You are likely never to make a headway on this ground cos u hate it

2 Likes

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by youngthug2(m): 9:23am On Oct 23, 2023
He's was my course mate back then in unizik medical school before he left for Philippines. May his soul rest in peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by Ojimmu95: 9:24am On Oct 23, 2023
Hideaki:
He must have done something wrong or offended someone

I've been around asians long enough to know don'that they just take a live except you've seriously offended them one way or the other
Shut up, you don't know anything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by damkin24(m): 9:25am On Oct 23, 2023
pyyxxaro:
If nor be say this Country na jungle , Wetin person go find go Philippine on a good day

Mmmsshheeewww Pro max
Try to reason with your brain for once
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by YorubaSamurai: 9:27am On Oct 23, 2023
Omo igbo lo ku, ko kan mi

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by Azzik: 9:27am On Oct 23, 2023
juman:
Dont waste your life.

You are already judging without knowing what transpires

1 Like

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by DrAkpamudehe: 9:27am On Oct 23, 2023
These Asians are core racists and very stuupid. Especially Phillipinos, Chinese own level of racism na story for another day. I remember sharing a flat many years ago with them as a student in europe. Once I cook finish, dem go run enter kitchen begin open windows , dey spray air freshener everywhere. One even hid the wooden spatula I used for making semo inside Wc. Thank god I remained calm, until I quietly left the flat and went to share with blacks

6 Likes

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by YaksonFCA(m): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2023
So sad. May his soul rest in peace. Condolences
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by Charly68: 9:28am On Oct 23, 2023
God have mercy oo...this is part of the cost of leadership ineptitude in the country ...if Nigeria is working nobody would go to.pholipine of a nation to study...May His blood be upon his killers and our leaders
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by pachigo001(m): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2023
yarimo:
IKECHUKWU EMMANUEL must have tried to claim china belongs to them again undecided undecided
must you bring tribalism to everything lunatic
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by MrBroke(m): 9:29am On Oct 23, 2023
Death is everywhere even in heaven running can't do nothing
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by Papayaayasager(m): 9:29am On Oct 23, 2023
Before things get out of hand there must be signs which he ignored.

2 Likes

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by cl0r0x: 9:30am On Oct 23, 2023
The chinese are 90% into cryptocurrency fraud. They rake-in millions with this scam as they have fake female profiles
over all social media apps like Tinder. The PH police should investigate them for possible crypto deal with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by sedIoyol(m): 9:30am On Oct 23, 2023
RIP
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by Crafteck1: 9:32am On Oct 23, 2023
Now a real person that the youth need to stand up for, he was not known, not known with bad gang or illicit drugs, but we know naija youth
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by Felixtuta(m): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2023
What a pity.

My pain is that his killers will go Scott free
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by 9japride(m): 9:33am On Oct 23, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Shows how dark your heart is. This is what you could think off. Everything is politics to you even death of a youth that you don't have full details.

You need prayers
[color=#006600][/color]

That's the kind of person supporting evil government. I pity any Igbo man that relate with people of he's type freely in foreign countries.
Such wicked individuals is the reason why blacks hardly mingle with themselves in foreign countries.
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by Abagworo(m): 9:33am On Oct 23, 2023
That's the only time being in a rugged group pays cause the China group don price. For now the family6only hope is legal action.
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by jaxxy(m): 9:34am On Oct 23, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by grandstar(m): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2023
I feel really sorry for him but it seems he crossed paths with the wrong crowd.

When he says Chinese, is he talking of indigenous Chinese that can trace their residency generations back or new arrivals from China?

2 Likes

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by Cantonese: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2023
juman:
Dont waste your life.

“If you are in abroad..”.

First learn your English and thereafter you can comment reasonably.
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by Dilijingsly(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2023
yarimo:
your stewpidity is very legendary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics) / Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone / Ubong Promise: Abandoned Over 'Witchcraft'. Transformation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.