Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines (42425 Views)

Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral / Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class / 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by yarimo(m): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2023
VULCAN:
You are mocking a young life that was snuffed out and you think death will not visit you?

You and yours are on the list.

And it's closer than you think

Hehehe una go get sense by fire by force

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by yarimo(m): 11:53am On Oct 23, 2023
Morizo:

A 7th curse has just be casted on you and your first offspring.
It would have been better if you had kept silent with that satanic bile inside you than open your mouth to receive the 7th curse. His innocence will ensure the speed of the curse.

You will learn that the death of innocent blood always cry out and seeks vengeance and you made yourself an entity for it to absorb in...

Good luck Hater. You won't be missed much.
hahahaha una go get sense by fire by force chaiiiii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by yarimo(m): 11:53am On Oct 23, 2023
themanderon:

I just don't know when your type will ever outgrow foolishness. Do you know the way and manner you will leave this world? If you have nothing to say just move along. You will be judged for every vain words you speak on the last day. Everything should not be about tribe and politics.
kikikikiki sense abi ? Una get am by fire by force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by yarimo(m): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2023
BadBradley:
ypur existence is a sad commentary on the human species.

Your life must be one dysfunctional circle of frustrations and bitterness to talk of the dead like this.
May Good heal your tormented soul.
hahahaha una go get sense by fire by force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by BrighterSyde: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2023
SamPeeLamen:
What is the best way to die? Please enlighten me

Maybe peacefully in your sleep

1 Like

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by cococandy(f): 11:58am On Oct 23, 2023
What’s wrong with you?

You don’t even know what happened and you’re quick to blame the deceased. This victim blaming mentality some of you have has become a sickness

juman:
Dont waste your life.
If you are in abroad, dont behave anyhow.
If you behave anyhow, you see anyhow.

What connect him with those his alleged killers?
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by yarimo(m): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
pachigo001:
must you bring tribalism to everything lunatic
hahahaha una go get sense by fire by force chaii as e dey sweet us e dey pain Dem as e pain Dem e dey sweet us

1 Like

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by yarimo(m): 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
sajiwere:
At least, humanity should live in us!

shey you just know that now

1 Like

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by yarimo(m): 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
007inc:

I wish u could say this words in my presence.
hahahaha keep boasting online as usual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by yarimo(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2023
2packer:
If you and the person's that liked your post search yourselves and your hearts sincerely, you would realise that your hatred for them is enough for them to actually want to leave you at whatever cost.

Just imagine this your statement, in a heart breaking occurrence like this.

una go get sense by fire by force, IPOB terrorists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by yarimo(m): 12:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
specialmati:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed when God was busy creating humans in His own Image,Satan created you.no conscience.foolishness lives rent free in your head
una go get sense by fire by force, illiterate IPOB terrorists

1 Like

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by yarimo(m): 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
SUNNINO:
You are a wasted sperm from an adulterous mother. Ask your mother about your real father.
I have asked her do you have problem with that, illiterate IPOB terrorist

1 Like

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by yarimo(m): 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

You're a mad man but you don't know yet. Don't worry you will soon enter express.
you illiterate IPOB terrorists are already on highway since 1960 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by yarimo(m): 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2023
maticar:

If I say my mind mods go dey ban person

But this your life fit no last with this attitude
say your mind or not, una go get sense by fire by force

1 Like

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by yarimo(m): 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Shows how dark your heart is. This is what you could think off. Everything is politics to you even death of a youth that you don't have full details.

You need prayers
shey it's now you know everything is not politics? Una go get that sense by fire by force

1 Like

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by yarimo(m): 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
aljharem:

Haba you didn't have to say this
that is very commendable from the Chinese

1 Like

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by OneCandleAway(f): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
yarimo:
shey it's now you know everything is not politics? Una go get that sense by fire by force

You're daft if you think I'm igbo.
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by yarimo(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2023
OneCandleAway:

You're daft if you think I'm igbo.
being Igbo or not that is your business na grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2023
themanderon:

Are you with them to know what they may be passing through in private? Most of them have no inner peace and joy in their souls and that is enough torment no amount of money can solve. I have been with some of these big men so I know what I am saying. Many of them are existing and not living. That's why the Bible said the little a righteous man has is better that the multitude of riches of evil men.
Oga, curses no dey work.

One man have giving me one week before or I die, but years have passed. I will still die, I no dey fear death self....

Death don't pain!
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by OneCandleAway(f): 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
yarimo:
being Igbo or not that is your business na grin grin grin grin

Weyrey n feyin
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
cococandy:
What’s wrong with you?

You don’t even know what happened and you’re quick to blame the deceased. This victim blaming mentality some of you have has become a sickness

This is the truth, we have family members there, if you no find trouble, you go have peace. No smoke without fire

1 Like

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by yarimo(m): 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Weyrey n feyin

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by cococandy(f): 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

This is the truth, we have family members there, if you no find trouble, you go have peace. No smoke without fire

🙄🙄🙄
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by saintrow1: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
Na jus 1 bloody ibo
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by specialmati(m): 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
yarimo:
una go get sense by fire by force, illiterate IPOB terrorists
grin grin grin grin grin foolishness lives rent free in your skull.skull miner
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by YorubaSamurai: 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
Beremx:
werey! It was the deceased Yoruba friend that announced his death. Stop being foolish
e pain this omo igbo grin

Respect yourselves and you wouldn't be killed like flies everywhere you go tongue
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by simply22: 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by 007inc: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
yarimo:
hahahaha keep boasting online as usual
Ok. Until hand touch u
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by themanderon: 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Oga, curses no dey work.

One man have giving me one week before or I die, but years have passed. I will still die, I no dey fear death self....

Death don't pain!

They work perfectly well. Maybe the man had no right to curse that's why it didn't work on you. Bible said there is no curse that is causeless. I have seen curses working on people. There is a relative I know that did not treat his father well. The father cursed him that his children will make money but he will not be a partaker of his children's wealth and that was exactly how it became. The man's children made money and the man died right at the time he was meant to enjoy his children's wealth and today the man's children are stupendously rich.
There was another man who did not treat his mother well. In fact he mocked the mother severally and the woman cursed him that he will not see any penny that would come from any condolence money when she passes on. The man was advised severally to seek forgiveness from his mother but he was adamant. Time passed and the woman passed on. Unfortunately when they were making preparations for her burial this man suddenly became blind. He never saw a penny like the mother said and today the man himself is dead. Curses are real. Ensure you don't allow any person to have a legal right to curse you. Then you will have your own personal experience which you might not like.

1 Like

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by themanderon: 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
yarimo:
kikikikiki sense abi ? Una get am by fire by force

You may not end well if you continue on this self destructive path. Change your ways. Hatred has eaten every ounce of humanity remaining in you. You may self destruct any time from now. A piece of advice.
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by Ladech(m): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
With or without force and fire you will remain senseless, you bloody dunderhead.
If possible you will tribalize the air you breath. she won fi se yin nii?
yarimo:
una go get sense by fire by force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mum Who Poisoned Ex-boyfriend's Porridge And Strangled Him Jailed For 115 Years / Fraudster Arrested At Lagos Domestic Airport-mm2 Today (Photos) / Armed Robbers Kill Lebanese At Ghana Zenith Bank, Steal His N16M (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.