Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines (42333 Views)

Video Where Lady Killed By Chinese Lover Predicted Her Death Goes Viral / Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class / 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by Simbrixton(m): 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ehya i hope e no go claim dem land sha

May he rest in peace
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by Simbrixton(m): 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
OneCandleAway:

You're daft if you think I'm igbo.
igbos do dsame tin too
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by YourKarma: 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
yarimo:
IKECHUKWU EMMANUEL must have tried to claim china belongs to them again undecided undecided

You're a hopeless bastard.
Your death will be as painful as this young man's death
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by YourKarma: 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
Hideaki:
He must have done something wrong or offended someone

I've been around asians long enough to know don'that they just take a live except you've seriously offended them one way or the other

Nonsense talk. so being offended goes wit a death sentence, is that what you're saying?
The young man who was killed by his chinese employers in Ogun last year,, did he also offend them?

Sometimes una go open mouth dey talk nonsense
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by yarimo(m): 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
themanderon:

You may not end well if you continue on this self destructive path. Change your ways. Hatred has eaten every ounce of humanity remaining in you. You may self destruct any time from now. A piece of advice.
All IPOB terrorists won't end well by the grace of God
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by yarimo(m): 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin foolishness lives rent free in your skull.skull miner
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by richie240: 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
You are d stupid one sir.
I can bet u are speaking from d typical emotions common to ur lots bcus he's ur 'bloda'.

The gentleman has nor said anything wrong but just bcus the guy killed was 'ikeshuku', u are already on d defensive mode.

Taaaaa...
cool
maticar:

I knew stupid people like you will write shit

Who does not know the Chinese hate blacks even without provocation?
Even in Nigeria have Chinese not murdered citizens unprovoked?
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by Tijani009: 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
orisa37:
OUR EMBASSIES IN THE PHILIPPINES AND CHINA MUST REPORT ON THIS.
Nigeria have lost her voice in the international communities, even Hamas had to release american citizens first before anything, we owe china and cannot take deplomatic actions or they will slap back
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by Alpharey: 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
yarimo:
IKECHUKWU EMMANUEL must have tried to claim china belongs to them again undecided undecided

This is not a time to misbehave. Even though it is in your blood. A Nigerian future doctor's life just gone like that 😭😭
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by JAPAHTML: 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2023
yarimo:
be careful child angry so that you don't get murdered for ur stupidity
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by pendragonbladgo(m): 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
themanderon:

They work perfectly well. Maybe the man had no right to curse that's why it didn't work on you. Bible said there is no curse that is causeless. I have seen curses working on people. There is a relative I know that did not treat his father well. The father cursed him that his children will make money but he will not be a partaker of his children's wealth and that was exactly how it became. The man's children made money and the man died right at the time he was meant to enjoy his children's wealth and today the man's children are stupendously rich.
There was another man who did not treat his mother well. In fact he mocked the mother severally and the woman cursed him that he will not see any penny that would come from any condolence money when she passes on. The man was advised severally to seek forgiveness from his mother but he was adamant. Time passed and the woman passed on. Unfortunately when they were making preparations for her burial this man suddenly became blind. He never saw a penny like the mother said and today the man himself is dead. Curses are real. Ensure you don't allow any person to have a legal right to curse you. Then you will have your own personal experience which you might not like.
Lols.... Okay ohhh Pastor sir
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by JAPAHTML: 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
yarimo:
you really really think here is a faceless forum
Very soon angry
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by teewhyhomes: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
Happy new week! Please don't hesitate to visit our website @teewhyhomes for your Real Estate needs.
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by themanderon: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
yarimo:

I don't know about you or your ipob terrorist friends neither do I have any business with that but I am telling you sheath hatred from your heart before it consumes you.
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
Discovery4today:
More
I escaped a somewhat similar event back in 2014 in China. I was with my Kenyan friend and we were coming back from the pub when a group of angry, intoxicated Chinese male students were marching in a group in front of us.
As we strode past them, they started taunting us by making rude remarks, and even trying to grab at us, but we walked off hurriedly, and made away for our apartment.
It was night time, about 8:30 PM thereabouts.

The CCTV cameras were not really facing the direction of the encounter, so, anything could have happened.

Again, I escaped a previous potential attack back in 2012 whilst coming back from a female friend's dormitory. There was a mentally unbalanced dude walking alone and acting weird, along the library building. I was coming from the opposite direction, and we were the only ones outside at the time. It was around 11 pm.
Dude turned immediately to me and tried to accost me, and I immediately took to my heels, running to the dormitory of the foreign students, which had its door closed (it was passed closing time ).
I banged and yelled for the ' shifu ' to come open the door, and he soon responded. Phew...
That was how I went inside, thanking my God for escaping whatever was to have been.

My point is that these guys are still very much racists, especially if they see you with a Chinese girl who obviously likes you.

I remember the day some Port Harcourt guys punched the nose of one of them outside a nightclub, and they afterwards ran off. Those guys picked up a large stone ready to break heads. I just walked pass and hoped that they wouldn't involved me in their nonsense fracas. And luckily, they didn't.

Nigerians need to be watchful when abroad. Especially in countries where being a black person is still viewed as a crime.

1 Like

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by OmoFiditi: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
yarimo:

Rotten corpse.
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by HeroicMeastro: 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12TgHwauiv8?si=3wZkAURNmwSmsGpA
Breaking: Nigerian Student Allegedly K:lled By Chinese In Philipines

A Nigerian student, identified only as Ikem, " Ikechuckwu Emmanuel" was allegedly brutally murd£red by a group of Chinese in the Republic of Philipines.

An ally to the deceased, identified as Michael Ojuola, on X made this known on his page on Sunday.

He wrote, "A friend of mine, A Nigerian Medical Student named Ikem studying in the Republic of Philippines was brutally murdered by a group of Chinese.

"They tied his hands up, covered and tied his mouth and was beaten blue-black until he gave up the gh*st.

"This should never be allowed to get swept the carpet regardless of the relationship b Philippines and China.!
Looking at the name of the deceased, this is a drug deal gone wrong!!!
Kill them
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by Kingbuhari(m): 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
banku:
So sad, whatever the cause.

A loss to his family, relatives and friends. Just hope it is not another case of Japajantis hyped to the nth power.
yes I japa and it favours me, atleast at the rate of dollars now.. I can smile to the bank with my monthly savings of 4m least... Obi Ka oji achu ego.. nah heart e dey take chase money

1 Like

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by Blazebond(m): 6:38am On Oct 24, 2023
Una go curse NIGERIA from morning till night then when evil happen to una na the same NIGERIA una go dey call to intervene in una matters, isn't that madness,most of you will wake up and type GOD bless America and use the same hand to curse and ridicule Nigeria and say "Nigeria has happened to you" anytime something negative occurs in the country as if negative things don't occur in foreign countries,una go gather bitterness and hate for una country as if n competition of who hate Nigeria pass una dey do.
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by adecz: 7:29am On Oct 24, 2023
Clearly a hate crime.

Maybe he took over the girlfriend
of one of the perpetrators...

Those racist Asians can imagine losing a
girlfriend to a black neegga .💥💥

And you can imagine that this guy,
who may clearly be from a well to do
family will be flexing with money and
giving a good time to the girl, something
that the Chinese boys can not match❗️❗️

1 Like

Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by CoolJulian: 10:25am On Oct 24, 2023
yarimo:

You may not be mentally well. As you mock this young man, do you know how you will end?
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by HitlerWasRight: 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
What did this ohu do to warrant the wrath of an obvious Chinese mafia syndicate ?

Did he owe them money from drug peddling ?
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by mitchellhhobb: 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2023
The ROG Strix Helios PCI-E 4.0 Riser Cable is a high-quality PCIe (Peripheral Component Interconnect Express) riser cable designed for use with compatible motherboards and chassis. It's manufactured by ASUS, specifically as an accessory for their ROG Strix Helios gaming case. Here are some key points about this product:

Purpose: A PCIe https://scrapcarbuyers.co.nz/ riser cable is used to extend the connection between a motherboard and a graphics card (GPU) or other PCIe devices. This allows for more flexible and creative GPU placement within a compatible case.

Compatibility: The ROG Strix Helios PCI-E 4.0 Riser Cable is designed to work with motherboards and cases that support PCIe 4.0, providing high-speed data transfer for GPUs and other PCIe devices. Ensure that your motherboard, case, and GPU are compatible with PCIe 4.0 to take full advantage of its capabilities.

Build Quality: ASUS typically produces high-quality components, and this cable is no exception. It's designed to provide a stable and reliable PCIe connection between your GPU and motherboard.

Length: The cable is available in various lengths to accommodate different case designs and GPU placements. Make sure to choose the appropriate cable length based on your specific case and GPU setup.
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by OvertheTop(m): 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
juman:
Dont waste your life.
If you are in abroad, dont behave anyhow.
If you behave anyhow, you see anyhow.

What connects him with those his alleged killers?

See, in some countries, you don't just roam About as a black man. especially Alone. its dangerous.
There are some locations, like some restaurants, clubs, Bars, or social events you must not attend if blacks are not much there.

Even if you roll with white colleagues, there are some places you can't go with them.
white can attack you violently for just being black and being the only black, your white friend might not be able to defend you.

Quite Sad
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by goldsmith007: 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2023
Upgrading an app without losing firewall rules typically depends on the specifics of the application and firewall you are using. However, the general process involves ensuring that your firewall rules are preserved during the app upgrade. Here are the steps you can follow:

Backup Your Firewall Rules: Before upgrading the app, it's essential to create a backup of your existing firewall rules. This can usually be done through the firewall management interface or by using command-line tools, depending on the firewall software you are using.

Document Your Rules: Take note of your existing firewall rules, including any custom rules you have configured. This documentation is crucial to recreate the rules in case something goes wrong during the upgrade.

Check the App Upgrade Documentation: Review the documentation provided for the app upgrade. Look for any specific instructions regarding preserving firewall rules. Some applications provide guidance on how to ensure rule persistence during the upgrade process.

Test the Upgrade in a Non-Production Environment: If possible, set up a test environment or staging server to perform the app upgrade first. This allows you to test the upgrade http://scholarlyafrica.co.za/ process without risking your production environment. Make sure that the firewall rules are retained in the test environment.

Follow the Upgrade Steps: When you're confident that the upgrade process won't disrupt your firewall rules, proceed with the app upgrade according to the provided instructions. This may involve running a software update or installing a new version of the application.

Verify Firewall Rules After the Upgrade: After completing the upgrade, verify that your firewall rules are intact and functioning correctly. Use the documentation you prepared in step 2 to recreate any missing rules if necessary.
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by Unrated900(m): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2023
I have a friend In Philippines
Who is doing very good
The work he dey do isnt even known to me
Thank God we also aren't bad.
Philippines of all country.

quote author=pyyxxaro post=126560538]If nor be say this Country na jungle , Wetin person go find go Philippine on a good day

Mmmsshheeewww Pro max [/quote]
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by goldsmith007: 3:55pm On Jan 13
In the year 2024, I am thankful for the invaluable opportunities to gain knowledge, the meaningful
connections that have brought holiday valley resorts richness to my life, and the steadfast resilience displayed
in overcoming challenges, nurturing not only personal growth but also a deeper
understanding of life's complexities.
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by goldsmith007: 3:06pm On Jan 20
goldsmith007:
In the year 2024, I am thankful for the invaluable opportunities to gain knowledge, the meaningful
connections that have brought 늑대닷컴 richness to my life, and the steadfast resilience displayed
in overcoming challenges, nurturing not only personal growth but also a deeper
understanding of life's complexities.
Re: Ikechuckwu Emmanuel: Nigerian Medical Student Killed By Chinese In Philippines by condaana0069: 3:55pm On Feb 29
I'm unable to create a new post on Nairaland or any other external platform. However, if you have a topic you'd like to discuss or need assistance with, feel free to share it here, and I'll be happy to engage with you!

mitchellhhobb:
The ROG Strix Helios PCI-E 4.0 Riser Cable is a high-quality PCIe (Peripheral Component Interconnect Express) riser cable designed for use with compatible motherboards and chassis. It's manufactured by ASUS, specifically as an accessory for their ROG Strix Helios gaming case. Here are some key points about this product:

Purpose: A PCIe https://scrapcarbuyers.co.nz/ riser cable is used to extend the connection between a motherboard and a graphics card (GPU) or other PCIe devices. This allows for more flexible and creative GPU placement within a compatible case.

Compatibility: The ROG Strix Helios PCI-E 4.0 Riser Cable is designed to work with motherboards and cases that support PCIe 4.0, providing high-speed data transfer for GPUs and other PCIe devices. Ensure that your motherboard, case, and GPU are compatible with PCIe 4.0 to take full advantage of its capabilities.

Build Quality: ASUS typically produces high-quality components, and this cable is no exception. It's designed to provide a stable and reliable PCIe connection between your GPU and motherboard.

Length: The cable is available in various lengths to accommodate different case designs and GPU placements. Make sure to choose the appropriate cable length based on your specific case and GPU setup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man And His Gang Exposed After Taking Suspicious Photos At Military Event. / Gay Security Guard Defiles 2 Boys In Lagos, Gets Arrested (Photo) / Poor Living Conditions At A Nigerian Prison (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.