Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,370 members, 7,822,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Stop Fighting Witches And Wizards If You Want To Make It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Fighting Witches And Wizards If You Want To Make It (168 Views)

Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / ** Modes Of Operation Of Witches And Wizards ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Fighting Witches And Wizards If You Want To Make It by Orisablog: 2:54am On Oct 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: Stop Fighting Witches And Wizards If You Want To Make It by LordCenturion(m): 6:49am On Oct 23, 2023
Orisablog:
https://www.orisa.com.ng/2023/10/stop-fighting-witches-and-wizards-if.html

bro, i always enjoy your writtens, eledumare a ma ran e lowo, am type of person that love my tribe,am proud of my tribe,thanks to otem writtens,and yoruba, one of most powerful and strong tribe in the world,the problems we are facing is bad people coming down to our land in the name of greener pasture to engage and introduce all form of crimes all because of our accomodating nature,imagine,some group of teens from other region came to down to ogun state and robbed a shop the same day they arrive in south west at midnight,when they get caught,they said they just arrive,that they did this just to start a chemist of spare-part business,we need to protect our lands. I will want u to look at otem writtens,he briefly talk about oduduwa and obatala, both are nephilims(demi-gods) in the middle of the writtens. I will mention u in the thread,then u start from page one.
Re: Stop Fighting Witches And Wizards If You Want To Make It by Orisablog: 8:54am On Oct 29, 2023
Lets talk on whatsapp 07031178647

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Verdict On Tinubu Vindicates Prophet Iginla / This Man Visited DR .D.K Olukoya / Being Friends With God (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.