Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Free Spell That Will Bring You Good Luck No Side Effect - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Free Spell That Will Bring You Good Luck No Side Effect (2634 Views)

Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help / How To Summon Good Luck Fortune Spirit For Help / Spell To Become A Mermaid When You Touch Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Spell That Will Bring You Good Luck No Side Effect by bogenesis: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2011
Brightest blessing to you i hope all is well and invite you to contact my bellofgenesis@yahoo.com anytime you need anything.Spiritual,Talisman for success,favor,promotions,lotto,Good Luck,Love,Traveling success,Trading,etc. smileyToday i wanted to give you a free spell that can help you in your life with GOOD LUCK.

An easy to do good luck spell that you can do at home;

It's best to perform this one while the moon is waxing.For this spell you'll need a candle to represent yourself in whatever color you think appropriate,a gray candle,a black candle and an orange candle.
Light the candle that represent yourself and say:"This is me in all things"Light the black candle and say:This is all the bad luck that has dragged my footsteps.Trouble,disappointments and tears are here.This bad luck now leaves me forever;
Light the gray candle and say:All that was bad is neutralized. All my bad luck is dissolved;

More details contact smiley smiley smiley
principal consultant :Yusuf Tanimola

BELL OF GENESIS
A temple of solutions

email address : bellofgenesis@yahoo.com
cell : 07095203684,08091669009

(1) (Reply)

Be Blessed Today By Wishing The Great Prophet Happy Birthday / See Church Where Members Worship Stark Naked (photos) / Dhanteras Laxmi Puja Aarti Mantra Lyrics In Hindi Gujarati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.