Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Whats Ur Turn Off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Ur Turn Off (1230 Views)

How Did You Spend Ur Turn Over Night / Nude Or Anal, whats ur pick? / Whats Ur Sexual Fantasy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Ur Turn Off by henndukwe18: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
Am not talking abt red flags, What is it that u dont like abt ur lover, what is ur turn off for him/her, something u re not uncomfortable with, something that seems weird abt him/her, u know u dont like it but for d sake of love u just overlook it.

For me: what i dnt like abt her is dt, she hardly wears skirts or dresses, she likes wearing leggings and all these baggy trousers ladies wear, especially those trousers are turn offs for me, she always looks attractive when ever she is on skirt, not mini skirts or skin tight, just normal flexible knee level or above knee skirts or dresses, ladies on skirts or dresses appear attractive to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats Ur Turn Off by AdamuKD: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
Fish smelly infested towtow

4 Likes

Re: Whats Ur Turn Off by yarimo(m): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
I am here to read lies undecided undecided undecided
Re: Whats Ur Turn Off by BItt: 8:06am On Oct 24, 2023
Men don't have turn off.they just want to smash and pass

3 Likes

Re: Whats Ur Turn Off by codedgalaxy: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2023
Each and every man or woman has his or her own turn off but while there may be numerous turn off's for both genders. Two things stand's out which are:
1)mouth odour
2} body odour
The rest can be managed during the heat of the moment, but not the afformentioned two.
Re: Whats Ur Turn Off by pansophist(m): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2023
My turn off in people generally are behavioral, and that goes for both men and women.

But in the ranks of turn-offs, the one I dispised mostly is those idiots that have ordained themselves as a moral judge.

Those mofos that are experts in speaking big big English pointing out how you are a bad person, and that you won't enter heaven, but when you examine their lives, they are worse than the devil themselves.

This is a step higher than hypocrisy, since hypocrisy by definition doesn't ordain themselves as a god, to judge others. These idiots gives the world the worse version of themselves, but expect you to gaslight yourself to see them as Messiah.

6 Likes

Re: Whats Ur Turn Off by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2023
I no get serious babe ,but I get babes wey I dey bang.there was one who I went to her house because we wan go somewhere..it was soooooooo messy and scattered ..na so she dey inside like that.still fry egg for me.i manage chop.but despite the fact say she fine pieces. It was a big turn off,so I just dey avoid her.even if she love me die
Re: Whats Ur Turn Off by henndukwe18: 9:35am On Oct 24, 2023
AdamuKD:
Fish smelly infested towtow
seriously
Re: Whats Ur Turn Off by henndukwe18: 9:37am On Oct 24, 2023
pansophist:
My turn off in people generally are behavioral, and that goes for both men and women.

But in the ranks of turn-offs, the one I dispised mostly is those idiots that have ordained themselves as a moral judge.

Those mofos that are experts in speaking big big English pointing out how you are a bad person, and that you won't enter heaven, but when you examine their lives, they are worse than the devil themselves.

This is a step higher than hypocrisy, since hypocrisy by definition doesn't ordain itself as a god, to judge others. These idiots gives the world the worse version of themselves, but expect you to gaslight yourself to see them as Messiah.

am with u
Re: Whats Ur Turn Off by henndukwe18: 9:39am On Oct 24, 2023
Abeg make una read d topic oo
Re: Whats Ur Turn Off by Sweetvie: 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2023
Fake pink lips πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Whats Ur Turn Off by Godsongang: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2023
Na who get girlfriend dey see all those things because I'm not doing well in that dating pool of a thing, apart from the fact I have a daughter, na arrangements wedding my family go do for me last last.
Re: Whats Ur Turn Off by K33fK0zaRt: 6:58am On Oct 25, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
I no get serious babe ,but I get babes wey I dey bang.there was one who I went to her house because we wan go somewhere..it was soooooooo messy and scattered ..na so she dey inside like that.still fry egg for me.i manage chop.but despite the fact say she fine pieces. It was a big turn off,so I just dey avoid her.even if she love me die
bros if she dey lag, gimme her number abeg. I no mind
Re: Whats Ur Turn Off by zoeymikey(f): 8:09am On Oct 25, 2023
Godsongang:
Na who get girlfriend dey see all those things because I'm not doing well in that dating pool of a thing, apart from the fact I have a daughter, na arrangements wedding my family go do for me last last.
Re: Whats Ur Turn Off by zoeymikey(f): 8:10am On Oct 25, 2023
Godsongang:
Lemme be that arranged wife,i have always dream of getting married to a single father of one daughter.
Re: Whats Ur Turn Off by Marynwachukwu21(f): 8:19am On Oct 25, 2023
BItt:
Men don't have turn off.they just want to smash and pass
They really do have turn off but some don't have,that's why when some ladies tries to touch them they first of all examine her
Re: Whats Ur Turn Off by Marynwachukwu21(f): 8:23am On Oct 25, 2023
henndukwe18:
Am not talking abt red flags, What is it that u dont like abt ur lover, what is ur turn off for him/her, something u re not uncomfortable with, something that seems weird abt him/her, u know u dont like it but for d sake of love u just overlook it.

For me: what i dnt like abt her is dt, she hardly wears skirts or dresses, she likes wearing leggings and all these baggy trousers ladies wear, especially those trousers are turn offs for me, she always looks attractive when ever she is on skirt, not mini skirts or skin tight, just normal flexible knee level or above knee skirts or dresses, ladies on skirts or dresses appear attractive to me
I don't like a guy that is dirty not brave,wise and also have body odour
Re: Whats Ur Turn Off by BItt: 8:57am On Oct 25, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
They really do have turn off but some don't have,that's why when some ladies tries to touch them they first of all examine her

you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life shocked

1 Like

Re: Whats Ur Turn Off by Marynwachukwu21(f): 9:00am On Oct 25, 2023
BItt:
you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life
Stop whining meπŸ™„
Re: Whats Ur Turn Off by Godsongang: 10:26am On Oct 25, 2023
Oh really? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ just dey play. You want to maltreat that special daughter of mine... 😏

zoeymikey:

Lemme be that arranged wife,i have always dream of getting married to a single father of one daughter.
Re: Whats Ur Turn Off by henndukwe18: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
I don't like a guy that is dirty not brave,wise and also have body odour
brave, as in to be ready for any fight that comes his way
Re: Whats Ur Turn Off by Kipaji: 11:57am On Oct 25, 2023
Edit: I taught it was what's your turn on.

My turn on is :
Normal everyday women being themselves.
Re: Whats Ur Turn Off by henndukwe18: 11:57am On Oct 25, 2023
Sweetvie:
Fake pink lips πŸ˜‚
lol

1 Like

Re: Whats Ur Turn Off by Marynwachukwu21(f): 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
henndukwe18:
brave, as in to be ready for any fight that comes his way
Noo,I don't like guys that fight instead they walk away.
Re: Whats Ur Turn Off by henndukwe18: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
Noo,I don't like guys that fight instead they walk away.
ok
Re: Whats Ur Turn Off by zoeymikey(f): 7:58am On Nov 01, 2023
Godsongang:
Oh really? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ just dey play. You want to maltreat that special daughter of mine... 😏

nah,,, one of my dreams sef is to get married to a single father of one and besides I love children....
Re: Whats Ur Turn Off by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2023
Toto that has gone slack grin
Re: Whats Ur Turn Off by Godsongang: 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
zoeymikey:
nah,,, one of my dreams sef is to get married to a single father of one and besides I love children....

Oh really but why? The dream look/sound scary. It is well ijn πŸ₯‚
Re: Whats Ur Turn Off by Nonywendy(m): 10:36am On Nov 02, 2023
codedgalaxy:
Each and every man or woman has his or her own turn off but while there may be numerous turn off's for both genders. Two things stand's out which are:
1)mouth odour
2} body odour
The rest can be managed during the heat of the moment, but not the afformentioned two.
How can u manage rotten fishy smelly toetoe

(1) (Reply)

I Just Found A Free Dating Website That Pays It Users / The Igbo Girl Was Covering Her Eye Again / Can A Babe Date A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.