Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools (43057 Views)

Russia Sends Troops Into Kazakhstan As Protests Turn Violent / President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries / President Of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev Resigns After 3 Decades In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by hrhobi1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2023
[quote author=LAXconfidential post=126570856]One of the pillars of Islamic countries don dey ban hijab, but come to Nigeria where they are 2nd class Muslims and see them violentlty protesting and killing innocent people because of one single school banned hijab.

Good job Kazakhstan![/

2 Likes

Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by TheKingsmann(m): 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
obinna58:
grin
Normally Religion is bulsh!t but that particular religion is even more bulsh!t than bulsh!t itself

That religion should be banned on every country
Igbos are terrorist 😂
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by TheKingsmann(m): 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
EniHolar:
Religion is part of the major problems in the world today.

We pray where we are supposed to work.
You are not a virgin
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by Antiislaam(m): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
Varunpulyani:

I swear them must protest
I pray they won't set the country on fire
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by obinna58(m): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
TheKingsmann:
Igbos are terrorist 😂
Absolutely, I’ll admit to that grin

And that religion is more terrorist than Igbos

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by Varunpulyani: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
Antiislaam:

I pray they won't set the country on fire

Something when dey on motion already

For now Hamas is keeping them busy
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by kiddkash(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
I think Nigeria should follow suit🤔🤔 Nigeria is a Secular Country not an Islamic Country.
Be careful before they come for your head
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by scholes23(m): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
MURIC go soon make press statement
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by Saidfx(m): 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
ANormalHuman:
Okk

But they are Muslims na?
Or are they tired of their Muslim brother's wahala?

Beware of that terrible place where it's fire is made of men and stones.
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by bigwig071(m): 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
When I stop taking anything Islam serious is when I found out that Muhammad married his adopted son's wife who is even his cousin sister.

2 Likes

Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by Pharaohny: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
keytosuccess:
Cybersecurity Analyst Professional Certificate @4k only instead of $49 interested writer me on wats app numba @signature

Note: i will do the subscription first before you pay me for trust issue

make i like am down till when money dey

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by Mosba: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
In order to preserve secularism you are doing exactly the opposite. Now Muslim students must now dress like christian mumu. To preserve secularism the rule would be that no school must make dressing in Islamic or christianic way compulsory. They will be violating right of Muslims in the name of secularism because of their limited understanding of English. Olodo people
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by Mosba: 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nextt:

Whoever gives a dime to this scammer above, this lazy man with a million accounts dedicated to this purpose, whoever does that is foolish beyond words - except the person just joined nairaland and has not witnessed this eyesore that has been around for years now.

We call it online babialarism
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by Natbrowny: 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2023
adams123:

The law should take its course when person wearing hijab commited the offences you mentioned above.. that's not the reason to ban a compulsory act in Islam

Thats it. They dont punish offenders. They cover them up.

A non hijab person caught in exam malpractice with large gown to store expo gets expelled. A hijabite did same using hijab as shield to cover expo used during Malpractice was caught and was protected so it doesnt spoil d name of her religion. Ooooh haaaaaa e clear.

Hypocrisy reeks in US and i dnt mean United States grin grin cheesy cheesy

We no well..
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by paxx: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2023
Mosba:
In order to preserve secularism you are doing exactly the opposite. Now Muslim students must now dress like christian mumu. To preserve secularism the rule would be that no school must make dressing in Islamic or christianic way compulsory. They will be violating right of Muslims in the name of secularism because of their limited understanding of English. Olodo people

Across the Muslim world blacks/african muslims are at the bottom. Nobody cares what you think. Why should they listen to you? A country that is 70% muslim has decided to ban hijabs in order to promote secularism,

meanwhile an african who is at the bottom of the muslim world is angry.

4 Likes

Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by Ignoramus: 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
Vintage100:
Is there anything wrong with wearing of hijab?? Like seriously can someone educate me on this ??
Hijab is used to hide weapons that is the reason

2 Likes

Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by olamike02: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
I see France follow suit soon. Hijab and schooling should not mix.

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by CoronaVirusPro: 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
I think Nigeria should follow suit🤔🤔 Nigeria is a Secular Country not an Islamic Country.

How does Hijab affect your being?
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by CoronaVirusPro: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
Varunpulyani:
Finally normal Muslims are waking up

Whats normal about it? Interferring in peoples beliefs!

How does the Hijab affect you, other parents, or their academics?
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by phemmyfour: 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
What do you mean by follow suit, only Muslim schools make hidjab mandatory in Nigeria
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by CoronaVirusPro: 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ignoramus:

Hijab is used to hide weapons that is the reason

How many people wearing hijabs have massacred in 2023? And what is the count of those without Hijabs?

Your point is void! Back it up with statistics!
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
every State govt can decide whether or not to allow it... I don't see why pple should even lose their heads for a piece of clothing that's not Islam apparel by the Way there are lots of christian who wears hijab
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by CJStarz: 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
Time all the 'stan' countries followed suit..... Pakistan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan,North Nigeriaistan😂😂

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by Varunpulyani: 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Whats normal about it? Interferring in peoples beliefs!

How does the Hijab affect you, other parents, or their academics?

When you get to khaza with your brain was*shed mother you ask them
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by Gentledizzle: 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
keytosuccess:
Cybersecurity Analyst Professional Certificate @4k only instead of $49 interested writer me on wats app numba @signature

Note: i will do the subscription first before you pay me for trust issue

avoid this guy
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by CoronaVirusPro: 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
Varunpulyani:

When you get to khaza with your brain was*shed mother you ask them

Fvck you!

Son of a dwarf!
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by Antiislaam(m): 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Something when dey on motion already
For now Hamas is keeping them busy
They should join Hamas at Gaza in fighting with Israeli forces
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by Varunpulyani: 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!

Son of a dwarf!

Your father still use petrol as cream ?
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by Tonytonex(m): 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Including Nigeria bah
yes of course. But in adverse.
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by CoronaVirusPro: 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Your father still use petrol as cream ?

Ask the failure you call dad!
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by CoronaVirusPro: 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
obinna58:
grin
Normally Religion is bulsh!t but that particular religion is even more bulsh!t than bulsh!t itself

That religion should be banned on every country

It is still the fastest growing religion in the world!

You cant stop that!
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by obinna58(m): 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

It is still the fastest growing religion in the world!

You cant stop that!
This is contradictory, civilization is chasing religion away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) / Photos From The Scene Of Attack Outside UK Parliament / Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.