Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,332 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools (43104 Views)

Russia Sends Troops Into Kazakhstan As Protests Turn Violent / President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries / President Of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev Resigns After 3 Decades In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by EniHolar(f): 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
TheKingsmann:
Answer me, you are not a virgin.

How does it relate to the post or my comment?
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by eteebanky: 5:35am On Oct 28, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
This is a slap on Islam as a religion. I condemn it I condemn it and I call on the govt to reverse it.

Hijab is a symbol for been holy and reserved.

Why ban it.

I call on Muslims all over the world to protest over this ban

Your moniker says it all, you're really a confirmed zombie

No need to argue with you
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by eteebanky: 5:43am On Oct 28, 2023
BoboNogoDie:

Wey rey or deh

Na your papa go ban am abi?

Na your papa make Nigeria secular country? grin grin grin

Many of una, na magots and noddles full una head cheesy

See terrorist

You no go die well
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by eteebanky: 5:44am On Oct 28, 2023
God bless Kazakhstan
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by TheKingsmann(m): 8:32am On Oct 28, 2023
EniHolar:

How does it relate to the post or my comment?
You are not a virgin isn't it?
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by eteebanky: 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2023
BoboNogoDie:

Oloriburuku osu pig
Miserable wretched pig
E nor go better for you and your entire generations

Islam terrorist

It'll never be better for your miserable generation

Your useless mother, father, you and your miserable generation shall all labour in vain, y'all will encounter a miserable death, trailer will run over you
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by eteebanky: 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2023
BoboNogoDie:

Woe betide you and your entire USELESS family and generations.
Your useless olosho ugly old hag mother and drunkard old fool father will know no peace till the rest of their miserable life.
What you all lay your hands on shall never prosper.
Bastarɗ low life terrorist pig.

Your unfortunate mother, deadbeat father will never eat the fruit of their labours, you also will never eat the fruit of your labours......this country will be of disadvantage to you and your miserable generations

You'll will suffer like it is the end of the world

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pentagon Releases UFO Report ( Pix) / The Obama Girls' Next 4 Years. Malia And Sasha: Oh, How They've Grown! Pics. / Putin, Iran & Kim set to Exploit ‘weak’ Biden Over Afghan Chaos(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.