Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today (50824 Views)

Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 / Wike: I Will Speak Soon, Nigerians Will Know What Transpired In PDP / Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by SaiOba: 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
Childish
tolue42:

Lol.. e pain you?
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Deepthoughts: 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2023
achorladey:

When I read a post where a person keeps asking questions like this using ifs ifs ifs, what I am familiar with especially here on nairaland is that they themselves cannot answer the question and have enough backing to do so because those questions are based on assumptions and speculations
I asked very direct n clear questions,answer them don't Dodge with flimsy excuses.
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Deepthoughts: 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
tolue42:

This permutations and is wrong
Let's see the correct one from you please.
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by 77up(m): 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
Irony1:

If i were you just be silent and have small shame, all this propaganda games no dey work again.
My friend is here again😂

Can you tell us what is propaganda in that?
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Deepthoughts: 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
seanfer:

So you truly believe that there’s FBI files somewhere?
without a doubt,even Tinubu knows this too well,just wait after month ending.
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Deepthoughts: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
seanfer:

Onus of proof lies with the one who alleges. Atiku and Obi can’t prove the allegations.
I didn't mention obi here,Atiku has done that already,those that stands for the truth have seen it already.
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by 77up(m): 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
Okechinwadike:
but tinubu forge certificate naa, abi na good thing?
Then wait for the rulings now.
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by discusant: 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
tolue42:

Go down where? You people are really funny 🤣🤣

Modified********
Atiku and Obideints don't want to accept a third party "VENDOR CERTIFICATE" from US but they want us to accept a deposition in a lady's office(Atiku lawyers) in that same US and your claiming it's a normal practice. Are you people normal like this??

There is only one God.
A statement made under oath anywhere is like swearing before God that what you are about to say is the truth and nothing but the truth. The CSU man made statement under oath in the office of Atiku's lawyer in the US - and so what's wrong with where he took the oath? Does God not exist in the office of Atiku's lawyer?
Any how, you feigned ignorance of the portion of the proceedings where it was stated that the US system of oath administration is different from Nigeria's. A statement on oath is the most acceptable statement in court.

Kwontinue with hiding the truth. Think about next election. A wheel barrow pusher without Primary School Certificate can follow Tinubu's footprints on forgery and win presidential election if these judges have your type of mindset.
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by 77up(m): 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
Yes

The masses have case against Tinubu, no be joke.

Lolz 😂
Which masses? Joke😂😂
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by 77up(m): 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2023
ramond700:
why pity obi?you should pity your self for supporting evil cos of tribalism
Once someone is perceived not supporting Obi ,that person is a tribalist 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by tolue42(m): 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2023
rollywise:
So I read through comments of those still supporting Tinubu and I am tempted to believe they are fake accounts created to counter reason and logic. That's the only logical explanation cuz I don't see how a sane Nigerian will be behind this clueless government except the person has been sworn on to like and die suffering. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Law is Law, Justice is justice.
Forget all this epistle weather the president perform or not

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by 77up(m): 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
It is like you killed someone but since there was not an eye witness to testify against you , you and your lawyer think you will win the case, but I tell you , you will be surprised with the outcome.

Wait ...

Wait for what? Oga you are just been to emotional, calm down . Mind your health,it's politics. You are already far from reality 😂
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by tolue42(m): 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
discusant:

There is only one God.
A statement made under oath anywhere is like swearing before God that what you are about to say is the truth and nothing but the truth. The CSU man made statement under oath in the office of Atiku's lawyer in the US - and so what's wrong with where he took the oath? Does God not exist in the office of Atiku's lawyer?
Any how, you feigned ignorance of the portion of the proceedings where it was stated that the US system of oath administration is different from Nigeria's. A statement on oath is the most acceptable statement in court.

Kwontinue with hiding the truth. Think about next election. A wheel barrow pusher without Primary School Certificate can follow Tinubu's footprints on forgery and win presidential election if these judges have your type of mindset.

Ogbeni we want the registrar to come to our court here in Nigeria to swear under oath.. Our law is our law. Thank God our lawyers pointed to it today.

You people think you are smart?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by 77up(m): 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
Memphis357:

Your good for nothing brain lacks the mental capacity to study Law. Go and learn carpentry
If you have anything to say , say it and stop insulting everyone like kid , grow up and be more mature guy
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Lange: 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2023
okeke6969:
The Constitution that remove Ex Senate President Salisu Buhari after completing his first term in office, and I ask is it the same Constitution we have now?

Why are you comparing apple with orange? Salisu Buhari never attended University of Toronto but he submitted their certificate. He was confronted with that lies he had no choice than to resign as House Speaker (not Senate President).
Tinubu submitted certificate of CSU, the university registrar attested to it that he was admitted to the school, studied in the school and graduated from the School. His transcript was released by the school. What other evidence do you people want?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by 77up(m): 11:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
Elsueno:

Technical crap as usual, everybody knows very well that certificate is forged...The owner himself & u guys who worship him, that's just the simple truth..I always pray God should make very sufficient & content in life so I do not have to embrass myself by glaringly defending what's wrong just because of materialism
We all are not obidi.ot, only them think the certificate is forged so stop these mumu generalising fool.

Even the CS said he's their students and that his cert is real and even graduated with honors but Ob.idiots been the most f00lish set of humans on earth think it's forged.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Okoroawusa: 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
Sope otilo
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Kionrae: 12:53am On Oct 24, 2023
tolue42:

I just pity Obi and Atiku lawyers, their "shopping" of money is coming to an end as soon as possible.
bst !

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by okeke6969: 12:56am On Oct 24, 2023
Lange:

Why are you comparing apple with orange? Salisu Buhari never attended University of Toronto but he submitted their certificate. He was confronted with that lies he had no choice than to resign as House Speaker (not Senate President).
Tinubu submitted certificate of CSU, the university registrar attested to it that he was admitted to the school, studied in the school and graduated from the School. His transcript was released by the school. What other evidence do you people want?

Ok, I see.
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by okeke6969: 12:57am On Oct 24, 2023
ppogba:

Salisu Buhari was speaker and not Senate president.

Salisu Buhari was impeached immediately and never completed his term in office.

Oh!! Ok, I see

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by osigiepurr(m): 1:46am On Oct 24, 2023
seeteazain:
Why will a judge who is suppose to be neutral ask a lawyer, "what will you gain if you win this appeal"?. That comment is enough reason to demoralize the lawyer, thus, he had no option than to withdraw the appeal.
Your mumu is beyond repair.

Are you a Lawyer?, if not, you must be a Kangaroo novice like Cut & Nail street Lawyers without portfolio…..
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by masseratti: 1:59am On Oct 24, 2023
GboyegaD:
The country is not worth putting hopes on. If it is constitutional that the president should meet some basic educational standards, if he is deficient on this (as his credentials seems fraudulent and he is not ready to clear the air), I am not sure there is a need for this much legal proceedings to do things rightly.
nothing fraudulent about his credentials.. His transcript is valid, the school never said he didn't graduate only thing people are hanging on is the ceremonial certificate he presented.. To me that's ridiculous because am sure he presented a photocopy of the certificate... How can you call a copy of a thing a forgery? It's just ridiculous atiku lawyers are just milking him. They should Pls be done with the court and face the falling naira cos it's not funny anymore.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by solex75(m): 3:37am On Oct 24, 2023
9:32 a.m. Justice Agim asks whether the testimony by CSU registrar was conducted in a court.

Justice Agim says from Mr Uche’s court filing, the testimony by the CSU registrar held in Atiku’s lawyer’s law office in the US

[/quote]

Case closed!
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Rafman12: 3:38am On Oct 24, 2023
keymatt:
Tifffnubu going down.
We Nigerians say no to political criminal and international certificate forger. 😎
All this unah charge and bail lawyers don they score own goal from the first they are ask for disqualification and at the same time rerun unah need to flog uzichukwu and Uche for being a very bad lawyer
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Rafman12: 3:42am On Oct 24, 2023
Lange:

They will never go back until we dig the six year Ob! Did and came out with pass
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Ifogift007: 4:08am On Oct 24, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Atiku and Hoe B should continue fetching water with baskets.
Evil human being supporting and evil government
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Deepthoughts: 5:57am On Oct 24, 2023
ElSudani:
How dumb can these people be? They are asking the court to dismiss Tinubu as a candidate. Yet, they want the same court to order a rerun between Tinubu and Atiku!
It's not being dumb,they are simply saying neither did Tinubu qualified for contest nor was he declared winner properly, it's like an athlete who has a doping case smuggling himself to participate in a championship n during the race instead of running across the finish line,he jumped across!,of course the opponent would raise objections both from the doping case n violation of the rules of the sport seeking redress based on the available alternatives.
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by rollywise(m): 7:14am On Oct 24, 2023
tolue42:

Law is Law, Justice is justice.
Forget all this epistle weather the president perform or not

Enjoy your misery as a Nigerian in today's Nigeria. I hope you are typing from Nigeria o
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by placeofallure(f): 7:19am On Oct 24, 2023
keymatt:
Tifffnubu going down.
We Nigerians say no to political criminal and international certificate forger. 😎

We're waiting to see how loud your voices could go.

We are the real Nigerians, the Aborigines! Tinubu Is Our President!

All of you wailers will go back to your enclaves and go form a government there. Radarada!
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by placeofallure(f): 7:22am On Oct 24, 2023
tolue42:

Go down where? You people are really funny 🤣🤣

Modified********
Atiku and Obideints don't want to accept a third party "VENDOR CERTIFICATE" from US but they want us to accept a deposition in a lady's office(Atiku lawyers) in that same US and your claiming it's a normal practice. Are you people normal like this??

If you see normal, you no go recognise am? These ones are far from normal. Awọn Werey Alaṣọ!
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by ORIAYO70(m): 7:50am On Oct 24, 2023
[quote author=hrhobi1 post=126572720]Those Fulani judges will give atiku, they have a plan they will Bleep tinubu up [/quote

No sane person can write this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-Rufai Prostrates To Welcome Osinbajo To Kaduna State. (Photos) / Bola Tinubu Is No God – Melaye / Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.