Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today (50829 Views)

Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 / Wike: I Will Speak Soon, Nigerians Will Know What Transpired In PDP / Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by ORIAYO70(m): 7:52am On Oct 24, 2023
stasius:
We await the final verdict.
Until then I will stay away from all these back and forth arguement.

May the truth prevail. God is the God of truth and justice!!!

Nothing concern God on election mata
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by ORIAYO70(m): 7:54am On Oct 24, 2023
Antoeni:
The suffering is too much. Unfortunately, the people benefitting from the system don't care.

If the military can get Nigeria working again, pls let them rescue this country.

Only loosers clamour for military take over

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by achorladey: 10:21am On Oct 24, 2023
Deepthoughts:
I asked very direct n clear questions,answer them don't Dodge with flimsy excuses.

direct question with ifs ifs ifs. Looool. You know what direct question mean. Looool
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Irony1: 10:21am On Oct 24, 2023
77up:
My friend is here againπŸ˜‚

Can you tell us what is propaganda in that?

Oga shut up ooo. Propaganda no dey sell again
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by adewale202: 11:21am On Oct 24, 2023
Keep dreaming like your ipob he-goat Peter Obi

keymatt:
Tifffnubu going down.
LWe Nigerians say no to political criminal and international certificate forger. 😎
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Deepthoughts: 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
achorladey:

direct question with ifs ifs ifs. Looool. You know what direct question mean. Looool
The only question with "if" there is to clarify the proceeding question before it,so why do you keep hammering in the "if",answer the questions if you are sincere with yourself simple.
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by achorladey: 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
Deepthoughts:
The only question with "if" there is to clarify the proceeding question before it,so why do you keep hammering in the "if",answer the questions if you are sincere with yourself simple.

Now you are coming around with your ifs ifs. I thought you were asking direct questions before.
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Yoighaman(m): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
Dsimmer:

What exactly is the stupidity about? Is this foolishness or what? Is it that your brain can't understand students transcript? The school confirmed Tinubu graduated from their school and showed his student transcript thus the useless case was thrown out of America court. So what's still the wailing about?

I had typed your response, but decided to let it slide. I don't want to spoil your day.

Your father and mother do not deserve to suffer for your daftness.

Have a nice day.
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by discusant: 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
tolue42:

Ogbeni we want the registrar to come to our court here in Nigeria to swear under oath.. Our law is our law. Thank God our lawyers pointed to it today.

You people think you are smart?

If he comes here in Nigeria to swear under oath before the Supreme Court that Tinubu's degree certificate submitted to INEC is not from CSU, you will still contest that he is not a Nigerian, therefore has no interest in the case.

You have a country whose presidents are selected but not elected. They have led you to become the official poverty capital of the world. Until your head starts to shrink due to abject poverty, you will regret what ethno-religious bigotry in choice of apex political leaders did to you.
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by tolue42(m): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2023
discusant:

If he comes here in Nigeria to swear under oath before the Supreme Court that Tinubu's degree certificate submitted to INEC is not from CSU, you will still contest that he is not a Nigerian, therefore has no interest in the case.

You have a country whose presidents are selected but not elected. They have led you to become the official poverty capital of the world. Until your head starts to shrink due to abject poverty, you will regret what ethno-religious bigotry in choice of apex political leaders did to you.

Whatever!
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by Elsueno: 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2023
77up:
We all are not obidi.ot, only them think the certificate is forged so stop these mumu generalising fool.

Even the CS said he's their students and that his cert is real and even graduated with honors but Ob.idiots been the most f00lish set of humans on earth think it's forged.

Sorry, unfortunately I can't...Unlike u agbdori@ns, I cannot sell my conscience..The FACT still remains, d submited certificate is FORGED, d secondary school cert also used to 'attend' CSU is also FORGED. d man is very very shady. That is just d simple truth sha...He knows, CSU knows, even u way dey desperately defend him know I am saying d truth grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by 77up(m): 7:03am On Oct 25, 2023
Elsueno:

Sorry, unfortunately I can't...Unlike u agbdori@ns, I cannot sell my conscience..The FACT still remains, d submited certificate is FORGED, d secondary school cert also used to 'attend' CSU is also FORGED. d man is very very shady. That is just d simple truth sha...He knows, CSU knows, even u way dey desperately defend him know I am saying d truth grin grin grin
Even our Uni here, you can never scape through getting admission with fake cert but only you obi.diots think it's possible even in CSU and those international companies he has worked.

Chai I don't know how hate is turning supposed educated fellas to pure illiterate πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu: What Transpired In Supreme Court Today by EDOLUWA: 8:00am On Oct 31, 2023
seanfer:

Same way Trump or Clinton and Biden resigned?

What a response!!!! Did they forge their certificates too?? Keep defending fraud ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Excerpts From Jonathan's Speech At The Tafabalewa Stadium Lagos / Senator Biodun Olujimi Orders Slapping Of National Assembly Staff Over Lift / More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaira,kaduna Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.