Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots (6944 Views)

APC’s Worst Mistake Was Challenging Osun Election Outcome - Group (vi) / Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False / Americans Discuss The Good Side Of Nigerians On Twitter. (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by IVORY2009(m): 5:24am On Oct 24, 2023
Blord shocked
Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by GoodRocks: 7:44am On Oct 24, 2023
Dailymice:
I watched a video on Facebook where "tech" millionaire BLord said you can buy followers and likes on his app once you download it.

I proceeded to download the app before reading reviews, *first mistake* and bought followers for my Instagram business second mistake where I paid 8500 for 2000 followers. Followers I no see, my money gone!

I now went to read the reviews on PlayStore and Instagram and saw that soo many people were complaining. It was then I knew the app was a scam.

There is no costumer care service on the app and it's just an app for siphoning monies of customers. Please BEWARE..

WILL INCLUDE SCREENSHOTS to explain my ordeal

Don't you guys have sense? Why would you pay such amount for an imaginary followers?

Blord is a yahoo boy. Dude is only using BTC as format to hide himself. The guy na pure yahoo boy and fraudster. He does loading, wire transfer, idme etc..na confirm yahoo boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by dominique(f): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2023
I hope you did not put your card details in that app o!!! Make you no wake up one morning to see all the money in your account gone. The scam is not the paltry 8k he swindled from you. The REAL scam is the eventual cleaning out of your account with all the accounts information he now has at his fingertips. How can you trust a person that calls himself Bitcoin lord?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by Kukutente23: 10:23am On Oct 24, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Don't you guys have sense? Why would you pay such amount for an imaginary followers?

Blord is a yahoo boy. Dude is only using BTC as format to hide himself. The guy na pure yahoo boy and fraudster. He does loading, wire transfer, idme etc..na confirm yahoo boy.
Scam scammed a scammer
Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by Creamcrest(m): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
Buying followers is needless,just use Facebook sponsored adverts,twitter viral ads,SEO to get massive clicks and patronage for your business,that is what I do to get thousands of customers.It gives you real and genuine traffic especially paid ads.
Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:34am On Oct 25, 2023
Creamcrest:
Buying followers is needless,just use Facebook sponsored adverts,twitter viral ads,SEO to get massive clicks and patronage for your business,that is what I do to get thousands of customers.It gives you real and genuine traffic especially paid ads.

Can you please put me through
Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:56am On Oct 25, 2023
Dailymice:
My brother. It's a annoying. The whole app propaganda on FB and the guy's wealth made me think it was legit
How do you think he made his wealth?
Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by Danlax(f): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2023
Gadafii:
First of how you go pay 8.6k for 2k followers on IG, no he juju be that

Was it out of nativity or you lacked street Orientation to know that there are sites that offer these services for as low as 900/1k followers

Some of una just get money to waste na why
Bro pls recommend the site to me

I need it Asap πŸ™
Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by Gadafii: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2023
Danlax:
Bro pls recommend the site to me

I need it Asap πŸ™
pm
Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by OmoFiditi: 11:11am On Nov 21, 2023
Fake followers = 419

Nigerians like shortcut.

Why not use that money to do give away periodically and get people to follow you?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by Goodnewsforlife: 11:33am On Nov 21, 2023
Dailymice:
I don't even know the one to believe again. I felt since he's rich, there should be some form of trust. The app doesn't even have customer care.. soo annoying
how did he become rich in d first place?

Many of these guys are criminals who want to change it to legit
Re: My Experience With Blord's Famous App (worst Mistake) Screenshots by Ikukuudo: 2:25pm On Apr 12
Dailymice:
I watched a video on Facebook where "tech" millionaire BLord said you can buy followers and likes on his app once you download it.

I proceeded to download the app before reading reviews, *first mistake* and bought followers for my Instagram business second mistake where I paid 8500 for 2000 followers. Followers I no see, my money gone!

I now went to read the reviews on PlayStore and Instagram and saw that soo many people were complaining. It was then I knew the app was a scam.

There is no costumer care service on the app and it's just an app for siphoning monies of customers. Please BEWARE..

WILL INCLUDE SCREENSHOTS to explain my ordeal

nlfpmod

Any good news about this famous app now? The followers you paid for have you receive them?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Govt Begins Closure Of Phcn, Transfers Workers . / Obiano Commissions Nigeria's First Building Materials Testing Laboratory! / Elections Debate Group Is APC Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.