Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol (3473 Views)

Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys / Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life / Falana To Buhari: Pardon Convicted Soldiers As You Do Repentant Boko Harams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by Odin13: 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nigerians must support the government to ignore igbos totally and whatever actions Dey choose to act within their enclave

If they wan kill all of them by themselves.. government must ignore

If they wan kidnapp all of them by themselves government must ignore

If they wan sit at home and stop all businesses

Government must ignore and keep developing all other part of Nigeria

After all they’re still in Nigeria

They must kneee and beg the federal government to come to rescue

All of them must get a date of kneeling and begging. At once ..

If that act is not carried out ..

Nigeria government must totally ignore that eastern zone ..

And maybe just issue blockade on food stuffs ..

That all

Make dem enjoy ekpa and his bingos small

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by kettykings: 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
creativehubb:

Igbo land will be a deserted waste land grin

Instead of to face the trouble makers and nip the trouble at the bud, some folks are planning to make igbo land a deserted place ?
Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by Dafresh: 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
Odin13:
Tinubu must continue to ignore them..

The want war... make dem go war themselves

Ignore the children... hunger go dismiss them..

Na the lazy boys for village dem Dey recruit.. soon wetin happen for Igbo villages go happen again .. on their own dem go call tinubu for help..

Na dem go shout insecurities for south east and blame government

No be igbos again

Abi
They wan forget unknown gun and how Dey praised them .. till they start avoiding east and calling buhari to rescue

Tinubu please ignore them very well.. they same boys go deal with them mean mean

Even if they start calling Nigeria government and writing gibberish.. pls don not listen to them

Even if the whole east is set ablaze.. pls do ignore them

Even if they sit at home for ten years ignore them

Wetin they wan from government dem no go see.. if they tire dem go sleep

Make sure not one soldier or policeman is release on their man

I fact lock all barracks with better keys
Small small you will review your identity, you were claiming Igbo before but now everyone can see you're from SW

4 Likes

Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by Broveens42(m): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2023
creativehubb:

For igboland...trust me ojukwu did more than this, 2million died grin

What school did you attend?
I can categorically affirim, ojukwu didn't do up to 20% of what Kanu has achieved. Shows how messed up the mentality of Africans are, always with the thoughts of force and guns as achievement.

See the achievements of Kanu down to ekpa:

1. You can plant any crop in Igbo land, stop listening to lies
(Today, igbos are cultivating those crops thought to be only planted in the north)
2. I will prove that Nija security agents are criminals
(Canadian court in 2021 affirms Nija police a criminal organization)
3. No igbo man can be allowed into power in any presidential selection in the zoo, if you like speak Hausa language or dress like them.
(Obi kere re nke)
4. A time will come people will report biafra, a contraband word, in Radio stations in the zoo.
(Here's the News at 8, the leader of ipob...)
5. I will defeat Nigeria in her own courts because they are filled with otelectuals.
(Court discharges MNK, bans Nija from prosecuting him in her soil)
6. When you kill or hold me, someone deadlier is waiting
(Ekpa)
7. By the time I'm done with Nigeria, they will lose support of the global community
(FG accuses international community of supporting biafra)

Everything in life isn't about bullets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by Odin13: 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
Dafresh:

Small small you will review your identity, you were claiming Igbo before but now everyone can see you're from SW

Small mind .. igbos people

Anybody wey no support ekpa and his bingos .. no be igbo..
Aturu..

Go and burn southeast..

Very burn your papa house in the east and before una kill any Igbo man because he be a military or paramilitary.. ur family go first lose two .. yes

Because all those igbos una kill because say dem be uniform men.. dem get siblings , children , parents too

But una kill them because them Dey hustle eat ..

Walahi this time .. all bingos online will lose their loved ones and bread winners .. before any go die

Isee!!

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by obiekunie01: 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
pachigo001:
Let Yoruba keep laughing and think everything about igbos are joke they don’t know what is coming take this guys for granted at your own peril . By this time next year the number of those fighters will increase x5
because Peter Peter Obi lost?

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by Raskimonojendor: 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
They are both terrorist groups. Nothing to see.
Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by KosiGee(m): 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
pachigo001:
Let Yoruba keep laughing and think everything about igbos are joke they don’t know what is coming take this guys for granted at your own peril . By this time next year the number of those fighters will increase x5

What has this got to do with Yorubas? Are you ok at all?

Ikpa and his man Bute Uzo are idiots and criminals. They are not harming Yorubas, Fulanis or Nigeria. They are destroying South East with their foolishness. Ikpa isn’t fighting for Igbos or Biafra. He is fighting for his pocket, he talks too much as well and does not represent Igbos. The man is clout chaser and as foolish as the likes of Reno Omokri.

I hope he is caught and taught a lesson.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by Dilijingsly(m): 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by creativehubb: 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
Broveens42:

What school did you attend?
I can categorically affirim, ojukwu didn't do up to 20% of what Kanu has achieved. Shows how messed up the mentality of Africans are, always with the thoughts of force and guns as achievement.

See the achievements of Kanu down to ekpa:

1. You can plant any crop in Igbo land, stop listening to lies
(Today, igbos are cultivating those crops thought to be only planted in the north)
2. I will prove that Nija security agents are criminals
(Canadian court in 2021 affirms Nija police a criminal organization)
3. No igbo man can be allowed into power in any presidential selection in the zoo, if you like speak Hausa language or dress like them.
(Obi kere re nke)
4. A time will come people will report biafra, a contraband word, in Radio stations in the zoo.
(Here's the News at 8, the leader of ipob...)
5. I will defeat Nigeria in her own courts because they are filled with otelectuals.
(Court discharges MNK, bans Nija from prosecuting him in her soil)
6. When you kill or hold me, someone deadlier is waiting
(Ekpa)
7. By the time I'm done with Nigeria, they will lose support of the global community
(FG accuses international community of supporting biafra)

Everything in life isn't about bullets
Mumu, Ekpa or Kanu can never mobilize half of what ojukwu did, no be mouth or to dey do conference collect una money.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by creativehubb: 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2023
kettykings:

Instead of to face the trouble makers and nip the trouble at the bud, some folks are planning to make igbo land a deserted place ?
That will be the outcome, since you people can't see beyond your nose...

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by creativehubb: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2023
Supremos:
I hope you're aware they are carrying anti Air Craft weapons?. Peace and justice is more cheaper
Do you know how fast those jets move...hard to target, the sound alone will make those cowards run for cover...do you know the effects of bombs raining around you, you will be hiding your head, I assure you

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by creativehubb: 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
Odin13:

Walahi fa..

Na boys wey go chase dem Conor for igboland them Dey happy for

Only say this time .. no soldier or force go die..

Na dem dem go fight dem self

If they tire dem go continue

Anytime I enter villa.. I Dey tell anyone wey cares ... allow igbos to sort themselves
They are really foolish for cheering in people that will destroy their home... ojukwu after the last war, gave a warning, that wars are an exercise in futility, only breeds destruction, but fools don't learn till they are dead.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by DeadCountry: 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
The era of flag protests is long gone. No more python dance. If any terrorists near Biafraland, such terrorist must be sent to hell for judgement.
Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by pachigo001(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
KosiGee:

Ikpa and his man Bute Uzo are idiots and criminals. They are not harming Yorubas, Fulanis or Nigeria. They are destroying South East with their foolishness. Ikpa isn’t fighting for Igbos or Biafra. He is fighting for his pocket, he talks too much as well and does not represent Igbos. The man is clout chaser and as foolish as the likes of Reno Omokri.

come to south east and say it I wan check something

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by DeadCountry: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
creativehubb:

They are really foolish for cheering in people that will destroy their home... ojukwu after the last war, gave a warning, that wars are an exercise in futility, only breeds destruction, but fools don't learn till they are dead.
Stop your yoruba lagos ibadan expressway gutter media propaganda. Ojukwu was warning your cesspit about the dangers of war, but your cesspit won't hear. Las las, men don carry gone which they will never drop until Biafra is restored. Smash your cesspit head on the wall if you don't like it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by DeadCountry: 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
creativehubb:

Do you know how fast those jets move...hard to target, the sound alone will make those cowards run for cover...do you know the effects of bombs raining around you, you will be hiding your head, I assure you
Mumu, carry your useless jet fighters near Biafra territory and see how it will be brought down. Noise my arss.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by DeadCountry: 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2023
KosiGee:

We know where to squeeze the lazy parasites. Wait until the oil and gas pipelines in Biafraland are targeted and blown up with drones, and we shall see who cries. You lazy ones are in for a very long ride. This is just the beginning. No more street protests with flags. It's an eye for an eye now.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by Supremos: 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
creativehubb:

Don't under estimate anti Air Craft weapons

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by Generalmystic: 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
creativehubb:

For igboland...trust me ojukwu did more than this, 2million died grin
The dynamism of warfare has changed don't expect it the way you're looking

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by creativehubb: 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
Generalmystic:
The dynamism of warfare has changed don't expect it the way you're looking
Nigeria army too has advanced it's weaponry and navigation systems....well advanced than the 60s...plus the hypocrisy of Biafra has been unravelled,you won't get any sympathizers from South South, like the last time.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by creativehubb: 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2023
Supremos:
Don't under estimate anti Air Craft weapons
When bombs are falling those guys will be running for cover, it's easy to pose for camera, but believe me, when bombs are falling those guys will be hiding their heads grin

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by creativehubb: 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
DeadCountry:

Mumu, carry your useless jet fighters near Biafra territory and see how it will be brought down. Noise my arss.
Pig, dem don fly before na, una zombies dey cry that's why the military stopped...lots of Biafra cowards were sacrificed to appease our sacred land that you demons defiled.
Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by creativehubb: 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
DeadCountry:

Stop your yoruba lagos ibadan expressway gutter media propaganda. Ojukwu was warning your cesspit about the dangers of war, but your cesspit won't hear. Las las, men don carry gone which they will never drop until Biafra is restored. Smash your cesspit head on the wall if you don't like it.
Ojukwu was warning you pigs, after 2million dead, and abokis fucck all your mothers and sisters, na the mix of the blood make una dey act like bokoharam grin
Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by DeadCountry: 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
Odin13:
Nigerians must support the government to ignore igbos totally and whatever actions Dey choose to act within their enclave

If they wan kill all of them by themselves.. government must ignore

If they wan kidnapp all of them by themselves government must ignore

If they wan sit at home and stop all businesses

Government must ignore and keep developing all other part of Nigeria

After all they’re still in Nigeria

They must kneee and beg the federal government to come to rescue

All of them must get a date of kneeling and begging. At once ..

If that act is not carried out ..

Nigeria government must totally ignore that eastern zone ..

And maybe just issue blockade on food stuffs ..

That all

Make dem enjoy ekpa and his bingos small

Trust me, all you terrorists and lazy parasites will soon start begging Biafrans and by then, it will be be too late. Next is to start bombing all our oil and gas pipeline with drones. Yes, it's our oil and gas 100% and nothing concerns you with our oil and gas. In the end, na una go run from our land while bleeding.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by Supremos: 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
creativehubb:

When bombs are falling those guys will be running for cover, it's easy to pose for camera, but believe me, when bombs are falling those guys will be hiding their heads grin
peace & justice is far more better than bombs

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by creativehubb: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
Supremos:
peace & justice is far more better than bombs
Referendum can be achieved within your people, your parliamentarians, your governors, political block, and your big men...these sets I mention are the ones to galvanize your people and do referendum...but seems they are enjoying the money and market of Nigeria, they don't want secession...it's mainly the poor people who are frustrated that are shouting secession, but you need to hold your governors and representatives responsible, not others... Nigeria, others, owe you nothing.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by Uteghe(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
grin cheesy Dey play. Just dey play.
Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by Odin13: 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
DeadCountry:

Trust me, all you terrorists and lazy parasites will soon start begging Biafrans and by then, it will be be too late. Next is to start bombing all our oil and gas pipeline with drones. Yes, it's our oil and gas 100% and nothing concerns you with our oil and gas. In the end, na una go run from our land while bleeding.

Exactly what we’re saying ... so what’s delaying you guys

Bomb !!! Eh !!

Bomb!!

Action no be parade ..

1 Like

Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by 90dbest: 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
Dafresh:

is like you don't know yorubas ,very unstable people. That's why treachery and cowardice is in their blood. They can even lie to themselves useless people
Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by Austineva(m): 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
pachigo001:
Thousands of us wan join but our PM is still telling us to still pipe low. It's about to go down. Mark this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Sold Crude Oil In Advance And Pocket The Money Before Leaving Office / T. Orji For Senate - His Son For Speaker State House Assembly,his Puppet For Gov / Pls, Nairalander, Who Is Richer Btw Ladoja & Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.