Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol (3497 Views)

Sit-At-Home 'Offenders' Flogged By Simon Ikpa Boys / Simon Ikpa Boys Captured Igbo Road Safety Officer And Spared His Life / Falana To Buhari: Pardon Convicted Soldiers As You Do Repentant Boko Harams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by Austineva(m): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ola9ja23:

We will soon rain bomb on them it will be like Israel and Gaza

We will order everyone to live their home and bomb the entire place

Wait and see ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
which bomb? With ur dieing economy?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I trust Simon Ekpa and our BLA, na shege them go do una
Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by 90dbest: 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
Odin13:

Small mind .. igbos people

Anybody wey no support ekpa and his bingos .. no be igbo..
Aturu..

Go and burn southeast..

Very burn your papa house in the east and before una kill any Igbo man because he be a military or paramilitary.. ur family go first lose two .. yes

Because all those igbos una kill because say dem be uniform men.. dem get siblings , children , parents too

But una kill them because them Dey hustle eat ..

Walahi this time .. all bingos online will lose their loved ones and bread winners .. before any go die

Isee!!
Shut up you not Igbo, we know your casted formats in this useless forums. Coward stop lying
Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by Tochj(m): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
creativehubb:
They are always close to the bush, to quickly run and hide. Cowards grin

Air force go bomb una papa soon, una zombies go come here come cry.
Why can't Airforce bomb innocent people in the North?
Evil you support today will hurt you tommorow.
Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by Generalmystic: 5:56am On Oct 24, 2023
creativehubb:

Nigeria army too has advanced it's weaponry and navigation systems....well advanced than the 60s...plus the hypocrisy of Biafra has been unravelled,you won't get any sympathizers from South South, like the last time.
I'm a South southerner, what brought south south into the conversation now?.
Besides, it isn't going to be a conventional war
Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by creativehubb: 6:00am On Oct 24, 2023
Generalmystic:
I'm a South southerner, what brought south south into the conversation now?.
Besides, it isn't going to be a conventional war
Fool, if you can't read go to primary school...you stupid biafran pig... South South now see you biafraauds for the snakes and phoney clowns you are...no love.
Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by olisaEze(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2023
Na army abi na confra be dis so? grin
Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by Jeyun: 10:51am On Oct 24, 2023
creativehubb:

Do you know how fast those jets move...hard to target, the sound alone will make those cowards run for cover...do you know the effects of bombs raining around you, you will be hiding your head, I assure you
I guess it was fast enough to dulge the surface to air that was used to bring the one at Nigeria state down.
Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by creativehubb: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
Jeyun:
I guess it was fast enough to dulge the surface to air that was used to bring the one at Nigeria state down.
Okay your cowards terrorists can try again...seems you don't want your kids to grow, or you want your soil and water polluted, that's the reason you people have flaat heads results of last war bombardment, this time around na slowpoke kids una go get, since una no wan hear word grin
Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by Brek: 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2023
creativehubb:

For igboland...trust me ojukwu did more than this, 2million died grin
2m ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ซ
17m+๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ณ
15K Nakba ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
5.6m๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฟ
1.4M+ย  ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
2m Uyghur๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ
1.5m Circassian๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ
3m ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ
10m๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท
11m๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
Anambra ambush
Disbandment of ebubeagu
Assasination if ebubeagu commander
Kidnapping of Nigerian imo state leader by Biafran Seperaist
Orlu Crisis
"2m"
Starvation of northern region
Chibok ambush
Religous riots in the northern religion more than 10K deaths
40K Nigerian deaths in the civil war
Re: Simon Ikpa Led Biafra Liberation Army Adopts Boko Harams Style Of Convoy Patrol by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
I hope they won't be call that okada machine Gun

Running in group will make wiping them off very easy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is The Average Nigerian An Ethnic And Religious Bigot? / Bankole Planned To Escape To London Says Personal Security / Compare And Contrast Nigeria Government Salary With The Rest Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.