Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall (37697 Views)

Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers / India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall by Benbisco(f): 8:49am On Oct 24, 2023
LikeAking:
Na only simps go remove am..

The moment him remove he becomes nothing in the eyes of the new wife.. His value will diminish..

Many of you don’t understand the F gender.. When it comes with dealing with F gender your must be highly manipulative..

If he keeps the late wife’s pics, the new wife will be very loyal and she will respect him in her heart..

If he simps, she will show him her devilish side..

He shud warn her neva to repeat that nonsense agian…

My bro, no vex say I dey quote you o. Abeg, say the truth make satan shame.

If it was the other way round, say na the woman husband been die and then the man marries her and she carries the deceased man's photograph along with her to her husband's house and as much as places it on her dresser in the bedroom and this man happens to be your friend and he shares the story with you, what will you advice him?

Abeg talk true o, may satan shame (like we used to say when we were kids).
Re: New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall by toloohthegreat: 9:05am On Oct 24, 2023
Pierocash:
Let him remove it. Why getting married when he knows he is not ready to move on?

If it is the woman that placed her late husband's pix like that,will the man overlook it? The answer is no

Usually, it is their home but it is the man's house. Not the other way round. Once woman own the house, then you can dictate what and what nots on the wall.

However, I'm not affirmative on the issue. I'm just reading to see diversity in our opinions. My everyday favorite.
Re: New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall by Wisswhales007: 9:09am On Oct 24, 2023
Nazgul:
The man is just being childish.

If he's yet to get over the death of his wife, he had no business remarrying.
Did I hear you say Childish, you seems not to understand when to use a particular word you've not been in such before so you don't seems to understand, How about if the Late wife was his back born ?
Re: New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall by Wisswhales007: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2023
Benbisco:

If it was the other way round, say na the woman husband been die and then the man marries her and she carries the deceased man's photograph along with her to her husband's house and as much as places it on her dresser in the bedroom and this man happens to be your friend and he shares the story with you, what will you advice him?

But the narrative is different nah
Re: New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall by Wisswhales007: 9:12am On Oct 24, 2023
SpatialKing:
Of course... The dead is dead already

Please remove

It's easy to say,
My papa used my late Mom picture decorate the whole House
Re: New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall by SpatialKing(m): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2023
Wisswhales007:

It's easy to say,
My papa used my late Mom picture decorate the whole House

Then he shouldn't remarry
Re: New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall by Benbisco(f): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2023
Wisswhales007:

But the narrative is different nah

How nah, its the same o.
Re: New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall by Wisswhales007: 9:43am On Oct 24, 2023
Benbisco:

How nah, its the same o.
Logically it's not the same
Re: New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall by Benbisco(f): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2023
Wisswhales007:

Logically it's not the same

How, pls explain.
Re: New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall by Sirtee19: 10:00am On Oct 24, 2023
The man has not been psychologically and emotionally certified by a good counselor and therapist before going into marriage. He needs to get heal and recover fully from this first. The healing and recovery process now depend on the individual, and the time frame also differ. With the scenario painted here, there will definitely be a problem in that home. This is not an issue of prayer. I'm an ardent believer, so no one should sermonized this. Moreso, I've been there before. If they're legally married, it will be turbulent and take long time for them to adjust to the reality. But if they are still courting, let him cut it off for now and follow the advice mentioned.
Re: New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall by LikeAking: 10:52am On Oct 24, 2023
Benbisco:

The woman shud not remove it either..

Will removing it add any money to the mans account.. These are all things of the mind…
Re: New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall by malcom1X: 11:12am On Oct 24, 2023
LandMann:
The man is an idiot for remarrying when he's yet to detach himself emotionally from his late wife.

The woman too is a mumu for not visiting the house to see how things are before jumping into marriage with the man

See as you dey talk dey insult the man join.
How does he detach himself emotionally? Is it by staying single?

Will a woman marry a man without visiting him to know the kind of person he is?

Did she not see the picture on the wall?
Re: New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall by LandMann: 11:19am On Oct 24, 2023
malcom1X:

See as you dey talk dey insult the man join.

The man is an idiot for remarrying when he's yet to detach himself emotionally from the ex wife.

You that is defending him, if you have a woman you're dating and love so much and every one in your family knows her but she later dies before you both get married,.... If you start dating someone else, would you still leave pictures of the previous one all over your house walls for the new woman to be seeing? If you can do that then you're also an idiot who doesn't know how to respect people's feelings
Re: New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall by malcom1X: 11:49am On Oct 24, 2023
LandMann:

The man is an idiot for remarrying when he's yet to detach himself emotionally from the ex wife.

You that is defending him, if you have a woman you're dating and love so much and every one in your family knows her but she later dies before you both get married,.... If you start dating someone else, would you still leave pictures of the previous one all over your house walls for the new woman to be seeing? If you can do that then you're also an idiot who doesn't know how to respect people's feelings

The way you are chatting I'm thinking that you are a lady.

You have not answered my question. I'm going to act like you didn't use derogatory words on me.

Let me ask you again.

Note that the former was his wife that he married.
Re: New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall by Charly68: 11:51am On Oct 24, 2023
She came into a home built together by the late woman and her husbdand, now demanding that the woman's signature be removed from the house...I think she must be mentally sick ... if she can't stay let her go to where she came from..nonsense
Re: New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall by mariahAngel(f): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
LivingSage:
What's your experience about life that you're condemning a justly act of someone who's like a grandpa to you Maria?

Even a toddler knows that's the best thing to do or you're the one who will force the keys out of their hands angry

Condemning? Don't you think that is an exaggeration? 🤨
Make una dey try calm down abeg.
Violence is not always the answer.
Re: New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall by Miracle2020: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
Woman!!!They are even jealous of the dead. What has an ordinary picture do for you? You don't even want her children to see their mother? And if you find out maybe she was a friend to dead wife.
Re: New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall by Everfrank(m): 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
Remove it.

1 Like

Re: New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall by Munzy14(m): 2:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
Such a stupid move by the man.

You must heal, before you move on.

1 Like

Re: New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall by obaidan: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
LikeAking:

U don’t understand life.. very funny
Life functions on principles.. life functions on finding a workable balance between principle and flexibility
A good wife , will understand.. very correct but the truth is that a properly healed person(man/woman) will not create that awkward situation of bringing another partner into a home where it is still necessary for him/her to put the picture on the wall
The woman wants the picture to be removed cos of envy and hatred.. u may be right, u may be wrong, u are not in their space
If dem remove the picture will she buy fuel for 120, it’s irrelevant..
Her husband most rebuke her..
Person like me will just throw her like tissue out side my house.. now i understand

funny how people that wont let their partner keep compound last name are the ones that want to keep a lost partner's picture in the living room. I know you think you understand life and u will throw away any woman that tries that "nonsense" with you. well if that formula works for you, all the best.
Re: New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall by obaidan: 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2023
Miracle2020:
Woman!!!They are even jealous of the dead. What has an ordinary picture do for you? You don't even want her children to see their mother? And if you find out maybe she was a friend to dead wife.
the post did not mention the children being in the house. how u take know that one.
Man o, Woman o, God wont let us lose our partners but if it happens no one should let the society pressure them into getting married as soon as possible. Heal first. To lose someone you planned to spend the rest of your life with no be joke, it is a very big deal,,,,,people should take enough time to heal first......

1 Like

Re: New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall by obaidan: 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
malcom1X:

The way you are chatting I'm thinking that you are a lady.
You have not answered my question. I'm going to act like you didn't use derogatory words on me.
Let me ask you again.
How does he detach himself emotionally? Is it by staying single? i wont say detach emotionally, I will say the man should ensure he has healed totally
Note that the former was his wife that he married
see ehn, when some young people lose their partners and say they don't want to remarry because of their kids, it's because of situations like these. the events that follow the loss of a partner is very very very complicated. it is a loss. the consequences are never easy. the living will need to sacrifice either some of the memories of the departed OR his/her need to build a connection with another person....If people want to remarry, then they should understand the sacrifices they have to make, death of a partner is a loss and losses are unfair and unfortunate. We need to stop pretending like somehow, everything is normal or going to be normal or smooth. Some don't remarry until their kids get old, its because they dont want their obligation to the new person to start affecting the attachment of the kids to their dead father or mother.
People in this situation should ensure they heal properly and also be sincere with themselves on the sacrifices they are willing to make. Well their new partners have a role to play too, they've got to be ready to shift grounds a bit too.
Re: New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall by Xylon: 4:42am On Oct 25, 2023
LikeAking:
Na only simps go remove am..

The moment him remove he becomes nothing in the eyes of the new wife.. His value will diminish..

Many of you don’t understand the F gender.. When it comes with dealing with F gender your must be highly manipulative..

If he keeps the late wife’s pics, the new wife will be very loyal and she will respect him in her heart..

If he simps, she will show him her devilish side..

He shud warn her neva to repeat that nonsense agian…

You just open mouth waaaaaa!! dey talk anyhow?? undecided
Re: New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall by LikeAking: 10:49am On Oct 25, 2023
Xylon:
You just open mouth waaaaaa!! dey talk anyhow?? undecided

U are still a small boy..

U neva understand women mata..
Re: New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall by Nazgul: 10:52am On Oct 25, 2023
Wisswhales007:

Did I hear you say Childish, you seems not to understand when to use a particular word you've not been in such before so you don't seems to understand, How about if the Late wife was his back born ?
If she was his back bone, he had no business remarrying. The purpose of remarrying means he's ready to move on.

It's foolish to claim you've moved on whilst still harbouring belongings of your late wife. You'd end up breaking your current marriage.
Re: New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall by Xylon: 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
LikeAking:

U are still a small boy..

U neva understand women mata..

Dey Play my fans!!
Re: New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall by quickberry(m): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
Vinnie2000:

The Man is suppose to Remove it nah! sad

Just like Nigerians will soon remove DRUGGIE'S Picx from the halls of our Public institutions. 😏🙁

How market? Eran🤣🤣🤣
Re: New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall by Georgejeez: 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
aremubabs:

Your stupidity is one of a kind.

She should enlarge her ex's pictures. I take it that you mean her ex boyfriend.

So, an ex boyfriend is the same as a late wife?

Una no always need to comment na. If you don't have anything to say, why not just pass?

My friend shut up your mouth , you daft thing , it's ok for you to keep memories but the other party shouldn't , right .

You are a goat borne by a goat
Re: New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall by mysticwarrior(m): 3:43am On Oct 27, 2023
The new wife is right.
Re: New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall by GeeOh(f): 5:15am On Oct 27, 2023
Advancedman:

A new wife is not supposed to meet anything of the deceased physically hanging anywhere.
The house should have been purged of the late wife memory even the man must have attained a clear minded state.
what if the late wife has children, I think the new madam should be more matured

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Stabs Teenager Over ‘husband-snatching’ Scandal In Ghana (photo) / Why Are Married Men Quiet And Condone Rubbish In Their Homes? / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.