Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) (34308 Views)

Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) / Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra / Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 11:20am On Oct 24, 2023
UnemployedGradu:
okay.. unless that because I was surprised you posted a corper and didn't tagged it with corper. If she is a missing corper, then government are involved fully oh.

Is A Popular Blogger In Nigeria And Popularly Known With BAD NEWS Publication.

1 Like

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by simfrost90210: 11:21am On Oct 24, 2023
Omoawoke2:
She’s a matured lady, matured enough to go spend the weekend at her boyfriend’s house without hiding.
So I doubt this is the case

I hope she’s found safe and sound

And you've forgotten that some boyfriends are capable of doing the unheard of these days!!! Like you said, let her be safe and sound please!
Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by VEHINTOLAR: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2023
Is it not only recently that her brothers from Alaigbo declared their arrival in Lagos strictly for kidnapping business ? So,it shouldn't be difficult to figure out those who are responsible for this nah ! Every Chinedu and Emeka should be questioned,simple !
Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by UnemployedGradu: 11:26am On Oct 24, 2023
post=126584886:

Is A Popular Blogger In Nigeria And Popularly Known With BAD NEWS Publication.
You are synonymous with APC and Monster Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by edunaragold(f): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2023
Omoawoke2:
She’s a matured lady, matured enough to go spend the weekend at her boyfriend’s house without hiding.
So I doubt this is the case

I hope she’s found safe and sound
u know igbo girls and money na,later we go hear say she done collect dick finish come say she no lost o,her phone was down.

1 Like

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by blueAgent(m): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2023
Entanglement:
we hope they will not find her with missing body parts .

We know how skull miners love mining for natural resources in that region

There major source of IGR grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Sambai65(m): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2023
This one resemble all those bigo and buzzcast lady ,may she be found sha

1 Like

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Paystack: 11:47am On Oct 24, 2023
dosage150:
The tribalism on nairaland is going extreme

Most atimes I don't bother going through the comments anymore because definitely you will see things that are out of context

The rule now is "once your tribe is not affected, you are very ok and happy with any bad news"

Tribes wishes tribes death
You always see dark hearts in the comment session

nairaland has been a major search engine for many
It was not this bad before now

Mehn I swear

It's so disgusting...I just pause immediately I see Ipob_afonja_obeduent other nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by dosage150(m): 11:49am On Oct 24, 2023
Paystack:

Mehn I swear

It's so disgusting...I just pause immediately I see Ipob_afonja_obeduent other nonsense
Same here

I go to the next topic immediately

Sadly 49 out of 50 topics on front page has same

2 Likes

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Blitzking: 11:50am On Oct 24, 2023
In present day nigeria where things are happening a young girl should know going incommunicado for 24 to 48hrs is a recipe for being declared missing at least pick ur call if u go man House or u go hustle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by victorclean(f): 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
Adewale1603:
obatala

ÒBATALA IS OBATALA
Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by gbolswag(m): 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hook up hot spots nko...
Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Omoawoke2(m): 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
Nairalander248:

Now, look at her as your daughter and repeat this statement you just said

I’m too young to have a daughter as old as 23.
You could have just said my sister. angry
Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Omoawoke2(m): 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
KillahPriest:
a graduate going to hide in her boyfriend's house ? Na wa for the way you agbado people trivialize even the most serious issues o

Since I realized you be ipob, I am not surprised at your low level of comprehension. So sorry for you
Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Nairalander248: 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2023
Omoawoke2:

I’m too young to have a daughter as old as 23.
You could have just said my sister. angry

Your mate don get more than 1 now
Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Omoawoke2(m): 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2023
Nairalander248:

Your mate don get more than 1 now

Who are my mates?
Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
missing my a$s!
cool
Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
White000:
This is December period o
No, ma'am. October period, for now.
Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by truthfinder319: 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
Find your missing grammar first. Sorry

post=126576055:
Please Do
You Saw Missing CHINENYE Ofoedu

Don't Forget, Bring This STUFF
Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
AskNgige2:

But why always corpers
Maybe...and this is me just assuming. Maybe they are the usual targets because the men on that locality see then as easier targets who are not too familiar with the territory, and so , do not have enough intel to know where and who to avoid, at a particular given time.

Another is, the corp members are usually engaging in hook-up activities with locals (I've seen them do so in my state and we used to gist whenever we all met at the internet cafe). So, it could be that she may (emphasis on may ) have landed into the wrong hands this time around.
I pray she's found safe, and that the family will be comforted, because it's painful loosing a loved one just like that.

1 Like

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by chichimezie(f): 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2023
She has been found...she is at home now healthy and sound
Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by chipet67(m): 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
post=126576055:
Please Do You Saw Missing CHINENYE Ofoedu

Grammar

1 Like

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by tete7000(m): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
I saw a post on facebook that claims the lady has been found.
Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by magzey: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
White000:
This is December period o
December for ya Local Govt abi ? grin grin
Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Expanse2020(m): 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2023
God why Ìpòbs are kidnapping Igbos innLagos
undecided
undecided
undecided
He better be Igbos
No wahala
Na family matters make we de look be that
Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2023
Baba God please don't let her near Ogun state to avoid the stories that touches

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by gladdensir(m): 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
post=126576332:

That's Why Is Always Available To Publish All The Terrible BAD OR SAD NEWS

Mr cover, bad news no dey tire you?

1 Like

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
gladdensir:

Mr cover, bad news no dey tire you?

Is Loyal To You, Boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
post=126576055:
Please Do Did You Saw See Missing CHINENYE Ofoedu

Hopefully, she returns back safely!

1 Like

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by BabaRamota1980: 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2023
Chinenye dey somewhere dey chop Fatai prick. No worry, baby girl dey well, she go soon show up. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady And Her Sister Overpower Rapist, Hand Them To Police / 'Pastor' In Imo Who Robs With False Prophesy Arrested / Youths Surround House Of Lady Who Kidnapped A 5-Year-Old Girl In Imo & Sold Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.