Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) (34298 Views)

Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) / Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra / Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2023
Please help find Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu. She was last seen between John Okorie and Boundary off Wilmer Crescent Apapa on Saturday 21st October 2023.

If Seen, Please Call 08034265010 Or Report At The Nearest Police Station.

Additional Details,

Complexion: fair

Hair colour: Black

Height: 5ft 5

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/10/23-year-old-lady-declared-missing-in-lagos.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2023
Please Do You Saw Missing CHINENYE Ofoedu

Don't Forget, Bring This STUFF
Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Omoawoke2(m): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
She’s a matured lady, matured enough to go spend the weekend at her boyfriend’s house without hiding.
So I doubt this is the case

I hope she’s found safe and sound

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2023
Omoawoke2:
She’s a matured lady, matured enough to go spend the weekend at her boyfriend’s house without hiding.
So I doubt this is the case

I hope she’s found safe and sound

See More Photos @ www.. com
Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by KillIgbohoN0W: 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
Check all the hotels first.
Then check all the shortlet apartments.
Finally, check all the shrines.

38 Likes

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by BigYash: 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
May she be found o... This country na wah!

6 Likes

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
BigYash:
May she be found o... This country na wah!

That's Why Is Always Available To Publish All The Terrible BAD OR SAD NEWS

5 Likes

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by White000(f): 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
This is December period o

1 Like

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by ZUKKYY(m): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2023
Oh God not again

2 Likes

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by PythonTutorial2(m): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
Not again 😢
Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Temiii69(f): 12:09am On Oct 24, 2023
Ask her closest friends she fit don hustle go

5 Likes

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Giftedhand47(m): 1:54am On Oct 24, 2023
May she be found

I fix dead iphone panels

A trial will convince you

Contact me via siggy below

2 Likes

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by victorclean(f): 2:29am On Oct 24, 2023
Ask to know if Oro was conducted or ask those skull miners. Hope her skull ☠️ is not in shrine of Obatara, or Ogun. My prayer is for her to be alive.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by poshestmina(f): 3:27am On Oct 24, 2023
I pray she's found alive and in one piece.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 4:01am On Oct 24, 2023
They must have taken her to a Skullership.

I hope they never harvest her skull comot from her body

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Varunpulyani: 5:03am On Oct 24, 2023
God won't let this creature to be wasted

Never!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 6:15am On Oct 24, 2023
GOFRONT:
They must have taken her to a Skullership.

I hope they never harvest her skull comot from her body

I hope not so. But if that's the case everyone involved in her murder have put themselves under a curse. It can never be well with them and their children and grandchildren. If karma misses them, it won't miss their generations. If only people understood the way this world works.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by chiiraq802(m): 7:25am On Oct 24, 2023
You guys should chill mehn!!!! Nothing go do her.
She jst went for an Adventurous SWEET in the MIDDLE leaking cool

6 Likes

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Hideaki: 8:12am On Oct 24, 2023
If you traced her last whereabouts, you'll see that she has followed man to where she no know.

Fine girl gone to the wolves.

2 Likes

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by TANID(m): 8:15am On Oct 24, 2023
post=126576332:

That's Why Is Always Available To Publish All The Terrible BAD OR SAD NEWS
whict Mean You No dey post Good News Abi

3 Likes

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by victorclean(f): 8:38am On Oct 24, 2023
virginchaser:

What is obatara? Olodo.

Don't you have Google in your phone?.
Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by dosage150(m): 8:44am On Oct 24, 2023
The tribalism on nairaland is going extreme

Most atimes I don't bother going through the comments anymore because definitely you will see things that are out of context

The rule now is "once your tribe is not affected, you are very ok and happy with any bad news"

Tribes wishes tribes death
You always see dark hearts in the comment session

nairaland has been a major search engine for many
It was not this bad before now

7 Likes

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 9:07am On Oct 24, 2023
She is munching cassava somewhere. grin

2 Likes

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:47am On Oct 24, 2023
Let's wait small..

History has it that they always crawl out from one boy's DEN and if she no crawl out..The skullminers have plenty question to answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by OloYeOfEgbE: 9:49am On Oct 24, 2023
dosage150:
The tribalism on nairaland is going extreme

Most atimes I don't bother going through the comments anymore because definitely you will see things that are out of context

The rule now is "once your tribe is not affected, you are very ok and happy with any bad news"

Tribes wishes tribes death
You always see dark hearts in the comment session

nairaland has been a major search engine for many
It was not this bad before now

Rest in jesus name

We love it
Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by virginchaser(m): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2023
victorclean:

Don't you have Google in your phone?.

I just checked and I realized some Google posts are even wrong. If you have done your research further you would have gotten the right spelling. Pele. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) by Jewessgratitud3: 10:25am On Oct 24, 2023
God Abeg may she be found alive and in good condition in Jesus name.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun / Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape / Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.