Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi (21802 Views)

400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video / Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / Olumuyiwa Oludayo: Sex Scandal Covenant University Lecturer Chat Leak By Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by ufuosman(m): 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
Na wa o
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by eruchboy(m): 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2023
benuejosh:
The North never knew about this issues of kidnapping that started in the South East and South South. How come it has found its way into the Northern region.

I wish her safe release and the kidnappers should be found and made to face the wrath of the law.

I stand against lawlessness and crime.

Modified: To the kids quoting me and asking me if what happened to chibok was a vacation. Most of them i am sure were given birth after Yar'adua died. Go and learn about kidnapping activities of the south south militants and those of the South East who were highway robbers and kidnappers before asking me of Chibok girls.
Question is would you rather be kidnapped by militant (if you are not from S'south) or by bandits (if you're christian)?😌
Oya take 🎤
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by AskNgige2: 1:01am On Oct 24, 2023
donproject2:
Are you an Alumni of Unilorin?
Do you want to get any document with no hazzle?

We can get you;

▪️Student and official copy of your transcript
▪️English Proficiency letter
▪️Results evaluation and verification, e.g WES, IEE
▪️Documents notarization for authenticity

0 7. 0. 46. 14. 712. 2

Mtchwwe
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by Ayodeji2k14: 4:12am On Oct 24, 2023
I hope the kidnappers will not damage the womb of this woman with marathon fucking?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by bigcasava1(m): 5:05am On Oct 24, 2023
benuejosh:
The North never knew about this issues of kidnapping that started in the South East and South South. How come it has found its way into the Northern region.

I wish her safe release and the kidnappers should be found and made to face the wrath of the law.

Modified: To the kids quoting me and asking me if what happened to chibok was a vacation. Most of them i am sure were given birth after Yar'adua died. Go and learn about kidnapping activities of the south south militants and those of the South East who were highway robbers and kidnappers before asking me of Chibok girls.
you are how did kidnapping come to north? Continue asking, when we all know that killing is part of northern religion, no wonder they kidnap anything that comes their way including cows,goat and chicken that is madness the worse of it they will still kill their victims after collecting ransom.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by donproject2(m): 5:14am On Oct 24, 2023
AskNgige2:

Mtchwwe

Some people have greater problem than that can't be imagined
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by Yestogood: 5:15am On Oct 24, 2023
benuejosh:

I am definitely not a kid. Nigeria has evolved in a heterogeneous manner. Whatever happens in one region is usually contained within it, because of disparate culture and social constrict.
If we go by your obvious obsession with demonising the south south and south east, why have you chosen to forget the maitatsine and other religious riots that swept across the north periodically where the Christians and other ethnicities were subjected to genocide? Give this rubbish a rest!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by BALLOSKI: 6:04am On Oct 24, 2023
benuejosh:

In Nigeria, just don't allow any bad thing to start happening, if it does, it spreads like wildfire - especially when someone is benefiting from it. We're bad at stopping criminal activities from happening.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by benuejosh: 6:34am On Oct 24, 2023
Afonja007:
stop using benue as your moniker benue state is bleeding someone from benue cannot be supporting atrocities been committed by fulani bandits,,1000s of benue indigenes are all living in IDP camps for years now all because of bandits
Mumu there's no Single IDP camp in Benue as i type currently. No single one. Some of you just sit outside benue with free 50mb from Opera Mini and type nonsense. NO SINGLE CAMP IN BENUE RIGHT NOW. Take the message to others.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:08am On Oct 24, 2023
Ahh, this one na woman dey kidnapped...

Dem go rape this one... lipsrsealed
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by adecz: 7:23am On Oct 24, 2023
👉👉I hope these criminals won't be using
her to cure konji while awaiting ransom
payments.... 😐😐😐😐
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by bonnyhope: 7:28am On Oct 24, 2023
Very unfortunate
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by lordprogress: 8:25am On Oct 24, 2023
This keffi dun dey be make my 1 year complete make I commot this shithole.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by 99thEnemy(m): 11:42am On Oct 24, 2023
PythonTutorial2:
I cannot count the number of terrible news I've come across on Nairaland today 😢
Just follow and you will never be short of terrible news.

Nothing good comes from there.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by Jjhunt(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2023
That is my alumni that school is just open no fence naso we go dey class dey see cows inside school omo the state just dey embezzle money

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by NaijaCover(m): 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
99thEnemy:

Just follow and you will never be short of terrible news.

Nothing good comes from there.

Is Here, My Brother
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
Most likely perpetrated by cultists/gangsters who themselves are students or ex students of the institution.

It's not every kidnap case that is the handiwork of Fulani bandits. Some are simply disgruntled cultists carrying out their frustrations on those they feel are one way or another connected with their frustrations.

Those kidnapers may even have read this news on this forum and are members of NL. Fine boys to their hirlfri during the day and kidnappers and extortionists at night, all in a bid to live fake lives to impress those who know them but really don't give a hoot about them.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap Comfort Adokwe, Nasarawa State University Lecturer In Keffi by Afonja007: 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
benuejosh:
Mumu there's no Single IDP camp in Benue as i type currently. No single one. Some of you just sit outside benue with free 50mb from Opera Mini and type nonsense. NO SINGLE CAMP IN BENUE RIGHT NOW. Take the message to others.
when say your a fulani or agbodorian masquerading as benue indigene ,you said no IDP camps in Benue?

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Universities And Polytechnics Marine Engineering In Nigeria / Federal Government Feeding Program in Kano State (Photos) / Which Medical Course Is Closest(seconded) To Medicine And Surgery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.