Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas (33493 Views)

Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire / US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) / Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by LAXconfidential(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2023
Death to all Islamic terrorists and their sympathisers

12 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
Good

Wipe them all and their sympathisers

8 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by TOPMAN4LIFE: 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
Hamas don buy market they can't pay

7 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by darediamond(m): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
Now you all can see the True Color of Anglo-America and why Russia must win the WAR in UKRAIN?

The real Terrorists are in USA and Britain foolishly supported by Majority of Western European Nations in the name of North Atlantic Treaty Organization (N.A.T.O)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by fineboynl(m): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
Satellite imaging attention is on gaza. They probably knows where they Are hidden.

All hamas rockets will be destroyed.
And a new beginning for the Palestinian.

Its seems this will bring the lasting peace israel need.

Us like when country destroys themselves in war. It takes those countries backwards and make us remain super power.

They hate growing threat.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by Bellotelli: 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
benuejosh:
Peace. Let there be peace.
No peace. War must continue for weapons to sell.

1 Like

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by 3ice9ce: 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kingosytex:
I'm telling you. US love war more than anythingcheesy

Wey weapons don dey road. If any Hamas associate talk about ceasefire, na bad market for US be that.
US will send his coordinates to Israel make them nack am Sanko.

7 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by MatrixCircle: 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
Psalm 18:42 ,,"Then I beat Hamas as dust before the winds, and cast them as dirt along the streets"

Check that verse in the bible, that's what the Isreali commander quoted the other day on CNN.

So they are out to clear Hamas ones and for all. grin the war isn't a joke.

11 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by finallybusy: 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
It’s not their call. Let’s see what Israel decides.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by Omoluabi16(m): 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
As much as we stand with Israel, that's a bad bad idea. Truth is Israel can not keep up with open offensive continuously else it will escalate. These guys CAN never be wiped out. They're like the HYDRa. If e easy why them no rout taliban for Afghanistan? America learnt..Russia is learning that wars could be very tiring. The best Israel can do is retreat improve their intelligence/defence network to reduce to the barest minimum the chance of this ever happening again. Thinking you can wipe out these islamists is a joke. They'll be there being a thorn till the very end of time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by Varunpulyani: 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
War is money for US!

With the recent rally of defense stocks, anyone could tell that, they need war!

Shatap Kafir

11 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by Offpointng: 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2023
3ice9ce:

You see this war business, US sabi am.
Hamas will be regretting by now.

Regretting what? you think this is the first time they're getting this typa attack from Israel?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by gigabyte13: 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2023
Una first go slap person, fight come start, una come dey beg for peace....
So you know say peace, good na e you go slap person inside him house......?
Nobody dey cease anything
We tackle violence by violence
Shey una talk say, una mad
Na craze Dem take dey cure craze......
I remember reading about the attack of Hamas on a Facebook page of one Islamic guy, he was just jubilating.
Now my guy, no dey post anything again....
Everything don reddddddddd...
Terroristssssssssssds

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by bigiyaro(m): 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kingosytex:
I now confirm it, US are warmongerscheesy
They thrive in chaos and unrests; of course, they've got weapons to sell and billions to be made.
It's indeed a capitalist world. Money, money, money cheesy
who started the war?? This your load heavy.

11 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by Originalsly: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:

Supported. No ceasefire until Gaza is rid of every Hamas Terrorists elements.

Tinubu should do the same .... order NAF to pound your state with bombs until all IPOB terrorists are eliminated.

2 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by micflo28(m): 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
LAXconfidential:
3rded
4thed

6 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by 3ice9ce: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
Offpointng:

Regretting what? you think this is the first time they're getting this typa attack from Israel?

Then, why are they crying. Since they are used to it, they should stop disturbing us with their tears na.
Why do you think Muslim Ummah in the Arab world abandoned those Hamas fools. They are problems to everybody.

14 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by GUNITGuy: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
Omoluabi16:
As much as we stand with Israel, that's a bad bad idea. Truth is Israel can not keep up with open offensive continuously else it will escalate. These guys CAN never be wiped out. They're like the HYDRa. If e easy why them no rout taliban for Afghanistan? America learnt..Russia is learning that wars could be very tiring. The best Israel can do is retreat improve their intelligence/defence network to reduce to the barest minimum the chance of this ever happening again. Thinking you can wipe out these islamists is a joke. They'll be there being a thorn till the very end of time.
Were is ISiS today

9 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by ruffDiamond: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
Don't you dare give the murderous criminal terrorist a single space!keep pummelling them! ceasefire for what exactly?nooo! pikin wey say im mama no go rest,him ma no go ever take eyes see sleep angry

8 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by loswhite(m): 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kingosytex:
They thrive in chaos and unrests; of course, they've got weapons to sell and billions to be made.
Do you see how foolish you sound? Hamas entered Israel and slaughtered ppl on the street and yet US is the one that is war mongers. I am sure some of you your brains are just left with water

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by wrongman665(m): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kettyvee:
U.S mean business. No mercy for terrorism!
i am not happy with isreal at all. I am still sein standing buildings in Gaza.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by Offpointng: 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2023
3ice9ce:

Then, why are they crying. Since they are used to it, they should stop disturbing us with their tears na.
Why do you think Muslim Ummah in the Arab world abandoned those Hamas fools. They are problems to everybody.

I feel this is just a tactical plan to paint Isreal bad to the rest of the world and sadly, it's working.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kingosytex:

I cherished your understanding.
Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by Varunpulyani: 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2023
Originalsly:

Tinubu should do the same .... order NAF to pound your state with bombs until all IPOB terrorists are eliminated.

Aboki how many finger nails you clean today?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by Offpointng: 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2023
loswhite:
Do you see how foolish you sound? Hamas entered Israel and slaughtered ppl on the street and yet US is the one that is war mongers. I am sure some of you your brains are just left with water

You know nothing Jon snow, you shouldn't be engaging in intelligent matters

1 Like

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by loswhite(m): 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2023
3ice9ce:

You see this war business, US sabi am.
Hamas will be regretting by now.
Hamas did it because he doesn't want the normalisation talk between Israel and Saudi Arabia to hold. He created this so the hate between the Arab world will continue because that will keep him relevant. He is not stupid....He knew this will be the response. He is willing to sacrifice Palestinians ...lol so why should Israel care?

12 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by Kingosytex(m): 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2023
loswhite:

You are the idiot here. Get the fvck outta my mention.
Mumu

1 Like

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by 3ice9ce: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
Offpointng:

I feel this is just a tactical plan to paint Isreal bad to the rest of the world and sadly, it's working.

Paint Israel bad? grin
Let them keep painting Israel bad.

Come out and talk negatively about Israel and see what happens. Saudi no talk, even the demented Qatari dey no use full mouth. Iran disown Hamas. Egypt dey blame Hamas. You think they don't know.

Dey play

7 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by loswhite(m): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
War is money for US!

With the recent rally of defense stocks, anyone could tell that, they need war!
Yeah it was the US that sent Hamas to slaughter the people of Israel in their country. I pray book haram cross to your state and slaughter you and your family on the street...mumu

9 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by Omoluabi16(m): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Were is ISiS today
This thing is basically ideology. It's like asking where is shekau today. When last did we hear of Boko Haram in Nigeria? But the killings still persist. Hamas, Hezbollah, those lone killers stabbing people in Europe are one and the same.

1 Like

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by Varunpulyani: 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
loswhite:
Hamas did it because he doesn't want the normalisation talk between Israel and Saudi Arabia to hold. He created this so the hate between the Arab world will continue because that will keep him relevant. He is not stupid....He knew this will be the response. He is willing to sacrifice Palestinians ...lol so why should Israel care?

E get anywhere them dey sell pepper soup catfish and beer near you if yes drop Aza you brain sure

3 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by CoronaVirusPro: 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Shatap Kafir

Fcvk you two!

loswhite:
Yeah it was the US that sent Hamas to slaughter the people of Israel in their country. I pray book haram cross to your state and slaughter you and your family on the street...mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King / Russia Warns Britain: Sail Near Crimea Again And Your Sailors Will Get Hurt / Bato Basanov Killed By Ukrainian Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.