Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas (33470 Views)

Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire / US Rejects Israeli Request For Tanker Aircraft As Iran Plans Advance ( Pix, Vid) / Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by joyandfaith: 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kingosytex:
I now confirm it, US are warmongerscheesy
They thrive in chaos and unrests; of course, they've got weapons to sell and billions to be made.
It's indeed a capitalist world. Money, money, money cheesy

That is what a leading world power would do. Any nation that wants to upstage US as a leading power must be ready for serious bloodshed that would shake the world.

4 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by Igahbarr: 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
No cease fire. You are a correct man.

3 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by BabaIbo: 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
Offpointng:

You know nothing Jon snow, you shouldn't be engaging in intelligent matters

So, when intelligent people are being called, you will join them?

You are not anything close to intelligence.

6 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by HITdemUP: 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
phorget:
Just assemble everything ”religion of piss” and give them the Hiroshima and Nagasaki treatment.
Another terrorist on rampage
Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by Chetas81(m): 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2023
Israeli can't win war with United States of America ____when Russia back Iran to finance Hezbollah and hamas follow by Saudi and Qatar, blood become ocean 🦴🦴🦍
Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by Chetas81(m): 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Supported. No ceasefire until Gaza is rid of every Hamas Terrorists elements.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO DEFEAT YOUR BOKO HARAM AND ISWAP OF YOUR REGION , THIS IS AFRICA YOU LIVE 🦍

1 Like

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by jrusky(m): 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2023
Well supported. No ceasefire talk anywhere kill all the bastards.

5 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by Danmaiduguri(m): 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:

U are very stupid
Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by Sunnyski: 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2023
Say no to Islam!
Say no to terrorism!

8 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by Felix6: 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2023
PythonTutorial2:
It seems USA is the one gingering Isreal to put an end to Hamas once and for all.
But even if Hamas can be destroyed (which will be very hard!), the real problem is that some other Palestinians will rise up against Isreal again, sooner or later.

Meanwhile, do you want to learn Python Programming Language quickly and get started with Data Science ? Check below 👇
This is sad reality. Eradicating the current hamas does not address the root problem. You can't forcefully take away people's land expect them to stay silent, sooner new generation of Hamas will spring up and the vicious cycle will continue.
Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by Wizardslayer: 11:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
I thank God everyday that there's a country called America.

God bless America.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by goody2019: 11:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
US hates peace. He thrives in war. He's never a peace maker anywhere but a warmonger.

1 Like

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by goody2019: 11:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
Igahbarr:
No cease fire. You are a correct man.

Those who rout for war gets war waiting for them.
Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by Privatepart00: 11:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
shocked shocked shocked

Trying to save the face of Israel but is already late.

Hamas has passaged their message on October 7th 2023.

Informed people still recalls how you people begged for ceasefire on behalf of Israel in 2006 during the war with Hezbollah. An event that Israel can't forget in a hurry, which contributed to the calmness enjoyed in Lebanon till date.
Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by GABRIEL6036: 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2023
Unless they seize firing rocket to isreal.. if not, let the game continue

2 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by goody2019: 11:49pm On Oct 23, 2023
joyandfaith:

That is a leading world power would do. Any nation that wants to upstage US as a leading power must be ready serious bloodshed that would shake the world.

A gentleman brokers peace not war. If you see two children fighting, or about to fight, what do you do?
Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by Wizardslayer: 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
wrongman665:
i am not happy with isreal at all. I am still sein standing buildings in Gaza.

I thought am the only one that is angry with them.
Those building ought to have been flattened by now.

Are playing with hamas or what

11 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by Bigchristo: 11:59pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kingosytex:
I now confirm it, US are warmongerscheesy
They thrive in chaos and unrests; of course, they've got weapons to sell and billions to be made.
It's indeed a capitalist world. Money, money, money cheesy
You are a very smart person for this analysis, but some folks don’t understand they will just be shouting finished Hamas😂😂

Same tactics in Ukraine thinking by now Russia will be over run, a good international political analysis will understand the role of US in funding chaos to make sure their arm sales deals business is booming those weapons being send to Israel they will pay later 😂😂
Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by oakenfold: 12:02am On Oct 24, 2023
White men with big bomb still hungry to murder more Middle Eastern civilians.
Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by djon78(m): 12:05am On Oct 24, 2023
Princedapace:

U guys are funny!
With all the US has done to Arab militants abi terrorits, has any terrorist group ever been destroyed till date? None!
U cant kill terrorism no matter how much power u have got! The US has spent trillions of dollars fighting wars in middle eat, yet these guys keep fighting!
The solution is peace negotiation else, u will fight an endless war. The US had to quit fighting in Afganistan. None of the wars fought over there have come out fruitful. No be today!

Peaceful negotiation with terrorists indeed

You don't have mercy on them
Pummel them until they become useless
Till another one rises

Where is Al queda today?

Where is ISIS tody?

8 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by Karnice600: 12:27am On Oct 24, 2023
darediamond:
Now you all can see the True Color of Anglo-America and why Russia must win the WAR in UKRAIN?

The real Terrorists are in USA and Britain foolishly supported by Majority of Western European Nations in the name of North Atlantic Treaty Organization (N.A.T.O)

Hear as your mouth dey smell.

3 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by engrchykae(m): 12:28am On Oct 24, 2023
3ice9ce:
Hamas is a disgrace to Islam.
Allah didn't send them the nonsense they are doing. Anything them see for Israel hand, make them take am like that.
taqqiya.
Who do you think you are fooling.
When Muslims kill or unleash terror,they scream Allah's name.
Why is every terrorist a Muslim?

8 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by AskProf: 12:28am On Oct 24, 2023
Kettyvee:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
0678[/color]
[color=dark]6041
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

8 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by Ewedegubbler: 12:35am On Oct 24, 2023
pain delivered straight to the chest of MUMURIC and Ronumusilima

2 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by Kingbuhari(m): 12:53am On Oct 24, 2023
PythonTutorial2:
It seems USA is the one gingering Isreal to put an end to Hamas once and for all.
But even if Hamas can be destroyed (which will be very hard!), the real problem is that some other Palestinians will rise up against Isreal again, sooner or later.

Meanwhile, do you want to learn Python Programming Language quickly and get started with Data Science ? Check below 👇
leave Israel they will handle any terrorist that raise his head

4 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by Spandau: 1:07am On Oct 24, 2023
LAXconfidential:
3rded

4thed😁😁😁😁😆😆😆

3 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by Whatisurproblem(m): 1:09am On Oct 24, 2023
PythonTutorial2:

more missile and bombs will be produce to tackle them

1 Like

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by Spandau: 1:17am On Oct 24, 2023
darediamond:
Now you all can see the True Color of Anglo-America and why Russia must win the WAR in UKRAIN?

The real Terrorists are in USA and Britain foolishly supported by Majority of Western European Nations in the name of North Atlantic Treaty Organization (N.A.T.O)

Keep quiet! The US has been the only stumbling block to Islamic terrorism and spread in Europe and the West in general. You think Russia is the friend of Islam? China is mowing down mosques and Muslims in their thousands. Its just because the US has been more outspoken and confrontational, that is why you can easily label it as the devil. Islam bought market ever since Alqueda attacked the US. You guys are the devils who come in the name of peace but yet destroy many. If you think Islamic terrorism will go on unchecked, you're in for a huge surprise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by zinaunreal(m): 1:21am On Oct 24, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:

Mumu
Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by Spandau: 1:25am On Oct 24, 2023
goody2019:

A gentleman brokers peace not war. If you see two children fighting, or about to fight, what do you do?

You don't understand the huge threat that Islam portends to the world; to freedom, to faith and to peace.

4 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by Spandau: 1:30am On Oct 24, 2023
Privatepart00:
shocked shocked shocked

Trying to save the face of Israel but is already late.

Hamas has passaged their message on October 7th 2023.

Informed people still recalls how you people begged for ceasefire on behalf of Israel in 2006 during the war with Hezbollah. An event that Israel can't forget in a hurry, which contributed to the calmness enjoyed in Lebanon till date.

OK, Israel should have just sat back and do nothing. Abi? So that you can be happy, abi? Iran and other sponsors of these terrorist organizations go soon hear am. Go and ask what Israel has been doing to Iran.

4 Likes

Re: US Rejects Mideast Ceasefire Calls, Says Would Benefit Hamas by wrongman665(m): 1:39am On Oct 24, 2023
Wizardslayer:

I thought am the only one that is angry with them. Those building ought to have been flattened by now.
Are playing with hamas or what
i don't know for them oh.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Storm Franklin: 400 Homes Evacuated And Train Stations Underwater In U.K. (Pics) / 'Air Conditioned' Coffin For Romania's Gypsy King / Bato Basanov Killed By Ukrainian Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.