Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events (34611 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians / Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation / Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Burob: 11:29am On Oct 24, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Guy abeg u r spitting on my face. What sort of nonsense talk is this. Dis guy get sense I swear
Did not expect an oblivious Obidient Agbadorian like yourself to grasp the memo, keep living in yourself deceit.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Burob: 11:31am On Oct 24, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Guy abeg don't quote me again
Do you think that there is any joy in trying to enlighten a thing that calls itself Funkyswagzz?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by EXOUSIAng: 11:31am On Oct 24, 2023
Blazebond:
He will be sent out of Ghana soon,but why is he not trying to get into Europe or America and seek asylum there instead of running around Africa,can't he make moves to enter into Sweden, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg,Norway and co,abi those countries already know say the guy na lamba and cruise master
The question is "who is chasing him?"
Them Rufai are all here in this country has anybody killed them?
If he is sure of the lie he posts around he wouldn't be running.
A thief runneth when no one pursues.
Na David know wetin dey pursue am.

He thinks it's every country that handles fake news and stupid propaganda with kid gloves....

Dude claimed to have stopped Nigeria from invading Niger and those monkeys who jump up for anything that looks like banana went crazy on media, calling him a hero......

A civilian refugee in Ghana is stopping war between two nations?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:32am On Oct 24, 2023
Burob:
Do you think that there is any joy in trying to enlighten a thing that calls itself Funkyswagzz?

What a funny fellow😏😏
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Burob: 11:38am On Oct 24, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

What a funny fellow😏😏
I can sense your humility, by this time next week when The Supreme Court of Nigeria has trashed your idols Atiku Malu Abubakar & his protege Gringory Obi’s claims to the political dustbin of Nigeria’s history, I just wonder what new rhetoric you would be using to wail next?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Baatunde(m): 11:40am On Oct 24, 2023
I don’t think you guys even know why dollar is priced as it is. The government has stopped propping up the dollar at the official market so that Naira can find its level. What do you then expect if you have any idea of the law of demand and supply of an economy that is so dependent on forex. Let me clear it for you, 58000 students visas was granted by the UK alone in the years ending June 2023. Each of those visas consisted of an average three dependant. Factor in the tuition fee and visa processing fees for each application at an average of £20k and you are talking a whopping £1,1 billion that must be bought with the Naira. Now do the same for those who have moved to the same Uk with the Care Visa , I dont have a figure for that but people paid an average of £15k for that also. Now extend it to those who have gone to Canada, US and other places on student or work visa and think of how much forex they had to buy at the open market at the same time as industrialists who have to import essential goods and services . Meanwhile our only major source of forex earner is the declining revenue from oil exports, so where is the balance?

Try and get an understanding of basic economics and stop making it look as if the cost of dollar is the only index to measure performance. Nigeria has been the way it is becasue previous government have been subsidising the ostentatious and wasteful attitudes of Nigerians. I have a friend inn the UK who has been approached by some of his friends to help buy 10 pieces if IPhone15 after he only helped them buy the IPhone 14 less than a year ago, even if the same IPhone is sold in Nigeria for less and you are still wondering why cost of dollar is rising

Funkyswagzz:

Oga if dollar don't come down to 900 a dollar next year then perhaps ur president after all clueless. The idiot has clearly set the new standard every nigerian has to operate and a smart fellow like you have the guts to call out David. You people are seriously daft I swear, you don't even listen to urself same way someone criticized goodluck in 2014. If tinubu was so smart y didnt he contest in 2015 to fix Nigeria rapidly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by ifinger: 11:42am On Oct 24, 2023
handie:
One thing I've noticed about that Hundeyin character is an over bloated sense of sense importance. And he just seems all shady. Someone said is end goal is asylum in the US and I'm starting to believe it. Baba lies with a straight face and doesn't give a hoot. While he's indeed a very brilliant investigative journalist, he dey overcook the story to make himself look more than he really is. Can't forget how he talk say na him single handedly stop Nigeria from going to war with Niger and how he feels is so paranoid that the powers that be are after him. If Nnamdi Kanu with a British passport can be captured from far away Kenya and rendered to Nigeria, who be David Hundeyin? Nobody send this nigga papa. He just to cook stories to excite one particular group of people who are known to get easily excited and think with emotions and not their God given mental resources. But well, he go soon drop another Lamba and him fans go lick am up as usual

Agbado 🌽 corn head u must Fink every one is a Mugu ? We no the drill this is international pressure on Ghana! But for u with no brain stem I don't expect understand! Even Kenya denied they played a role in rendition of Kanu! Keep forging Ur way to infamy
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Charly68: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2023
They will soon deport him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Burob: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2023
ifinger:

Agbado 🌽 corn head u must Fink every one is a Mugu ? We no the drill this is international pressure on Ghana! But for u with no brain stem I don't expect understand! Even Kenya denied they played a role in rendition of Kanu! Keep forging Ur way to infamy
Mumu Obidient Agbadorian, obnoxiously oblivious to a fault.

Pity you, & that stupid fool going to seek asylum in Ghana of all places, shows the confused idiot is just a low life, no level Empty Barrel scumbag imposter journalist.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by OluwaSegun0509(m): 11:54am On Oct 24, 2023
Really. Can a day pass by without you mentioning his name on NL?

Reinaldo:

That can never happen.
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Geenosko: 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
Roboto11:

The assurance to an individual?

grin

Did you read about them not wanting a diplomatic row?

Ghana just wanted to play it safe. David raised concerns about his security which Ghana addressed and they also dissociated themselves from his claims about Tinubu (which was expected anyway)
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Beolly(m): 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
Blazebond:
He will be sent out of Ghana soon,but why is he not trying to get into Europe or America and seek asylum there instead of running around Africa,can't he make moves to enter into Sweden, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg,Norway and co,abi those countries already know say the guy na lamba and cruise master
Finance that's why. What job prospects is available in Ghana and other African countries? He needs a first class country where he can continue his antagonism and still earn without relying on Twitter engagement for survival. Those EU countries don't grant asylum easily.
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Litmus: 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2023
Blazebond:

That's 'cause the nations you mentioned won't offer him asylum unless they believe the Nigeria state is genuinely a threat to his well-being due to his investigative activities. Through back-channels and other overt and clandestine means, majority of these european Nations are kept informed of the true nature and realities in many relatively important third world Nations like Nigeria. You could safely wager your house on the bet that the UK and America governments know David Hundeyin more thoroughly than either the Nigeria state or David Hundeyin's parents.

Besides, for decades, ordinary Nigerians tried to exploit the asylum system to get into Europe and America. In response, Western nations began thoroughly investigating Nigeria's realities and the background to claims by Nigerians. Western Nations know Nigeria more indepthly than everyday Nigeria citizens realise. You cant pull the wool over thire eyes .... unless they willfully acquiesce due perhaps to Realpolitiks.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Roboto11: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
Geenosko:

Ghana just wanted to play it safe. David raised concerns about his security which Ghana addressed and they also dissociated themselves from his claims about Tinubu (which was expected anyway)

Welcome Ghana's spokesperson.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by jogojogo: 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
AnonPoet:

Chai, the wife of Atiku and the god of ipob
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
AnonPoet:

Lol.. You guys see how this David of a kid has been embarrassing himself!
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
Baatunde:
I don’t think you guys even know why dollar is priced as it is. The government has stopped propping up the dollar at the official market so that Naira can find its level. What do you then expect if you have any idea of the law of demand and supply of an economy that is so dependent on forex. Let me clear it for you, 58000 students visas was granted by the UK alone in the years ending June 2023. Each of those visas consisted of an average three dependant. Factor in the tuition fee and visa processing fees for each application at an average of £20k and you are talking a whopping £1,1 billion that must be bought with the Naira. Now do the same for those who have moved to the same Uk with the Care Visa , I dont have a figure for that but people paid an average of £15k for that also. Now extend it to those who have gone to Canada, US and other places on student or work visa and think of how much forex they had to buy at the open market at the same time as industrialists who have to import essential goods and services . Meanwhile our only major source of forex earner is the declining revenue from oil exports, so where is the balance?

Try and get an understanding of basic economics and stop making it look as if the cost of dollar is the only index to measure performance. Nigeria has been the way it is becasue previous government have been subsidising the ostentatious and wasteful attitudes of Nigerians. I have a friend inn the UK who has been approached by some of his friends to help buy 10 pieces if IPhone15 after he only helped them buy the IPhone 14 less than a year ago, even if the same IPhone is sold in Nigeria for less and you are still wondering why cost of dollar is rising

What factors is the president putting in place to sustain the naira when it finds its real value in the market. Is our institutions strong enough to bring in investors who can produce iPhones and other phones. Is our institutions goods enough to admit foreign students like the untied kingdom does. What is the naira going to fall back on when it finds its real value in the market this is the problem we want tinubu to answer. Also how is he going clear the backlog of the Forex when we don't have enough money to fund our budget. This federal government single handedly made dangote the richest man in Africa why are they not giving same incentive to upcoming manufacturers. These are the things they have to look into if they serious about bringing in foreign reserve. Is the lithium battery industry ready to start production. When is the refinery going to be ready cos we heard they have a mismatch with the parts the brought in for repairs. There are so many good brains in Nigeria they ought to create awareness and recruit a lot of people from the streets just like China is doing today.

All tinubu has done is inflate price without any backing and foreign industries are leaving so what exactly is he doing.
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Inosky(m): 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2023
I personally don't trust this guy's safety in Ghana, they might do him why Kenya did to Mazi Nnamdi Kalu, the best he could have done is to seek asylum in U.S. or other EU country. Africa is a very wrong place to seek political asylum because most African countries' leaders are corrupt and may deny any involvement when you're forcefully extradited.
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by cassette(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2023
Baatunde:
You as a a person must have a very low opinion of yourself and an inferiority complex if you think Hundeyin will be greater than the generation of a person you dont even know his pedigree. What is special about David? It is the same way you people were always quick to say Obi is better than someone’s father or ancestors because you lot can’t recognise brilliance when you see it, any idiot who is saying what you like to hear must be a genius………What’s next, Rufai Oseni is better than all Agbdorians combined? grin

Cry baby, I said what I said
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Inkling(f): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2023
Blazebond:

He need money.

He is working towards that.

He has sent out his accounts already, when he hit his target he will move

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by gracemelody: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2023
TODAYS AFFIRMATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5PwLBQZs2I?si=1lN0rfAYSrQ__XDc
Affirmation for blessing and health
#affirmations #affirmationchallenge #affirmationoftheday #affirmationsdaily #affirm #IAM #health
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Geenosko: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
Roboto11:

Welcome Ghana's spokesperson.

You're most welcome gee. grin
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by hyperflex(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2023
Whatever the case may be this Ghanaian govt rebuttal to David Odenson is a negative impact to his asylum-seeking plan in the U.S. He can enjoy riding the wave from Obidients but that wave would soon stop.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by chima47(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
The way this guy's name pains Tinubu supporters eeeh. I love him and everyone that is fighting to let Nigerians know how much dirty baggages our leaders are trying around.
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by ivandrag0n: 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2023
Emperormartin:
Finally, some good news for agbadorians.

This Nigeria always approaching country to extradite their people that they'll extra- judiciallly incarcerate to prison.

That is how they approached Finland and they couldn't believe what they saw.

Continue approaching country to extradite your citizens; don't do the right things to make your citizens happy and patriotic of the country.

Imagine corrupt politicians with age long criminal history looking for who's staying outside Nigeria to incarcerate.

This is a case of putting the cart before the horse

Arindin of the highest order! Shame on you, incurable CHILD OF HATE!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by hobat4cash(m): 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
Baatunde:
I wont expect you to be able to distinguish between trash and true talk, so no offence taken grin

Trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Reveals: I Am Indifferent To PDP, APC / Boko Haram Strikes Again In Adamawa, Burns Down Military Artillery / Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.