Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events (34602 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians / Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation / Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Dsimmer: 9:48am On Oct 24, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
Lmao grin

Fake news merchant thinks he can do anyhow Ghana.

He better give himself brain before they deport him to somalia. grin

You may not like tinubu, but his pro democracy and freedom of the media game is absolutely topnotch.
If you haven't learn that by now, you are on long thing.

He is not into business of witch hunting, hence he would have arrested a lot of ediots spreading fake news in nigeria before he starts thinking of chasing some clown in Ghana.
He knows that his enemy today can become his friend tomorrow.

He also believes in total freedom of the press, that's why he would rather sue you than witch hunt you even if when he has power to do so.

Don't mind that fake news purveyor & fraudster who was chased out of Oxford university because of his fraudulent activity. He and gazzette dey compete for fake news purveyors award.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by bentenny(m): 9:52am On Oct 24, 2023
Thank God I read the letter instead of believing partisan comments saying otherwise with plenty likes!
This is exactly what newspaper tabloids with influence from corrupt politicians did during the pre-internet or social media era...control the flow of information and determine what others read,watch and listen!
I urge any sane person to read the letter!
It was an assurance letter from Ghana to David about their commitment to protect him!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Mosba: 9:52am On Oct 24, 2023
themanderon:
He can't trust the Nigerian government as they usually resort to underhanded and unlawful ways of doing things. Kanu's fiasco comes to mind.

Apparently he shouldn't trust Ghanaia government as well because they are also resulting to reading riot act to him from what I've seen here so I ask you,
Is Ghana fiasco now coming to your mind too? When you are bad no matter the label you wear, your stink will give you out. And when you bbite more than you can chew, you either lose your teeth or chock yourself to death.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Spidermon: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2023
Geenosko:

I was already typing when response when I saw this and didn't bother writing anyone.

He has achieved exactly what he wanted, public assurances that he wouldn't be handed over to Nigeria.

It's really sad that most people don't read to understand but rather to respond.

Exactly
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Baatunde(m): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2023
You as a a person must have a very low opinion of yourself and an inferiority complex if you think Hundeyin will be greater than the generation of a person you dont even know his pedigree. What is special about David? It is the same way you people were always quick to say Obi is better than someone’s father or ancestors because you lot can’t recognise brilliance when you see it, any idiot who is saying what you like to hear must be a genius………What’s next, Rufai Oseni is better than all Agbdorians combined? grin

cassette:

Hundeyin is, and would always be greater than you and all members of your generation, know this and know peace ✌️

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Spidermon: 10:13am On Oct 24, 2023
bentenny:
Thank God I read the letter instead of believing partisan comments saying otherwise with plenty likes!
This is exactly what newspaper tabloids with influence from corrupt politicians did during the pre-internet or social media era...control the flow of information and determine what others read,watch and listen!
I urge any sane person to read the letter!
It was an assurance letter from Ghana to David about their commitment to protect him!
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by hobat4cash(m): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2023
Baatunde:
You as a a person must have a very low opinion of yourself and an inferiority complex if you think Hundeyin will be greater than the generation of a person you dont even know his pedigree. What is special about David? It is the same way you people were always quick to say Obi is better than someone’s father or ancestors because you lot can’t recognise brilliance when you see it, any idiot who is saying what you like to hear must be a genius………What’s next, Rufai Oseni is better than all Agbdorians combined? grin

Trash
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Baatunde(m): 10:15am On Oct 24, 2023
I wont expect you to be able to distinguish between trash and true talk, so no offence taken grin

hobat4cash:

Trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by juman(m): 10:17am On Oct 24, 2023
This guy asylum in ghana is a format to seek asylum in the west.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Burob: 10:20am On Oct 24, 2023
harizonal123:
Fake news. If David Hindeyin is reprimanded as you said the internet would have been screaming for his release. The letter is dated 1st October and no one has confirmed his arrest up till now except you
Maybe you never wake from your sleep, who said the idiot was arrested, reprimand doesn’t mean arrest.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Burob: 10:22am On Oct 24, 2023
juman:
This guy asylum in ghana is a format to seek asylum in the west.

By the time The Supreme Court of Nigeria clears President Tinubu by next week, on what grounds will he be claiming asylum from western nations?

He goes & cooks up storylines against the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, then starts claiming victim of his lies?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:25am On Oct 24, 2023
handie:
One thing I've noticed about that Hundeyin character is an over bloated sense of sense importance. And he just seems all shady. Someone said is end goal is asylum in the US and I'm starting to believe it. Baba lies with a straight face and doesn't give a hoot. While he's indeed a very brilliant investigative journalist, he dey overcook the story to make himself look more than he really is. Can't forget how he talk say na him single handedly stop Nigeria from going to war with Niger and how he feels is so paranoid that the powers that be are after him. If Nnamdi Kanu with a British passport can be captured from far away Kenya and rendered to Nigeria, who be David Hundeyin? Nobody send this nigga papa. He just to cook stories to excite one particular group of people who are known to get easily excited and think with emotions and not their God given mental resources. But well, he go soon drop another Lamba and him fans go lick am up as usual

What do you think about Reno ?
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Burob: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

What do you think about Reno ?
Reno has long abandoned Pdp & his Oga Abubakar Malu Atiku rhetorics, after he visited CSU for himself, & found out that President Tinubu actually graduated with honors from the institution.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by juman(m): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2023
Burob:
By the time the The Supreme Court of Nigeria clears President Tinubu by next week, on what grounds will he be claiming asylum from western nations?
He goes & cooks up storylines against the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, then starts claiming victim of his lies?

He could claim the president is vengeful.
So he want to run to far away country.

A desperate person to get asylum..
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Burob: 10:32am On Oct 24, 2023
juman:

He could claim the president is vengeful.
So he want to run to far away country.

A desperate person to get asylum..
Dangerous gamble, they could deport him back to Nigeria to face accusations of slander, & spreading false information.

In law, you should not be rewarded for your own misdeeds.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Cruzmaster: 10:33am On Oct 24, 2023
Honlucas:

After seeing my results from 1st year to 3rd year I can tell you I won't graduate with 3rd class even if I get parallel E's ..
If my GP should fall e nr go fall pass 3.2

No mind me jare. I just want to crack joke grin grin
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2023
Baatunde:

Oga if dollar don't come down to 900 a dollar next year then perhaps ur president after all clueless. The idiot has clearly set the new standard every nigerian has to operate and a smart fellow like you have the guts to call out David. You people are seriously daft I swear, you don't even listen to urself same way someone criticized goodluck in 2014. If tinubu was so smart y didnt he contest in 2015 to fix Nigeria rapidly.
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Burob: 10:36am On Oct 24, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Oga if dollar don't come down to 900 a dollar then perhaps ur president after all clueless. The idiot has clearly set the new standard every nigerian has to operate and a smart fellow like you have the guts to call out David. You people are seriously daft I swear, you don't even listen to urself same way someone criticized goodluck in 2014. If tinubu was so smart y didnt he contest in 2015 to fix Nigeria rapidly.
Dollar is at an all time high, because lazy people like you in the millions in Nigeria, add no value to the system, do you do anything, or does your state or local government do anything to bring forex into Nigeria?

Tinubu should perform magic for you Agbadorian Lazy Almijiris to enjoy?
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:38am On Oct 24, 2023
Burob:
Reno has long abandoned Pdp & his Oga Abubakar Malu Atiku rhetorics, after he visited CSU for himself, & found out that President Tinubu actually graduated with honors from the institution.

Aww what a shame..so he actually abandoned his president he swore to follow wherever he goes to join the new president.
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Burob: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Aww what a shame..so he actually abandoned his president he swore to follow wherever he goes to join the new president.
Well a fool that corrects himself, is better than a wise man heading for destruction.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:49am On Oct 24, 2023
Burob:
Dollar is at an all time high, because lazy people like you in the millions in Nigeria, add no value to the system, do you do anything, or does your state or local government do anything to bring forex into Nigeria?

Tinubu should perform magic for you Agbadorian Lazy Almijiris to enjoy?

Chai I really love this mindset u have no wonder tinubu was able to convince u lot to stop Jonathan from taking off the subsidy. I love the fact that u people are in charge now so if ur president fail of which he is doing already. You guys are too perfect and u are the only people who invest in Nigeria. Infact without a yoruba man there will be nothing like Nigeria. You are owner of all the industries in Nigeria what a great people. We plead with you to invest more
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:53am On Oct 24, 2023
Burob:
Well a fool that corrects himself, is better than a wise man heading for destruction.

Oh so Reno was not wise supporting Jonathan buh now he is wise after supporting tinubu. Reminds me of the saying when u join apc all ur sins are forgiven. Im really learning alot from you yorubas, u truely are what they say u are.
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Burob: 11:06am On Oct 24, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Chai I really love this mindset u have no wonder tinubu was able to convince u lot to stop Jonathan from taking off the subsidy. I love the fact that u people are in charge now so if ur president fail of which he is doing already. You guys are too perfect and u are the only people who invest in Nigeria. Infact without a yoruba man there will be nothing like Nigeria. You are owner of all the industries in Nigeria what a great people. We plead with you to invest more
Idiot Jonathan if he had stuck to his guns that removal of subsidy was the right thing in 2012, would we have still been talking of same in 2023?

Lazy race of people, that want to enjoy the good things of life, but do not want to sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Boss13: 11:09am On Oct 24, 2023
handie:
One thing I've noticed about that Hundeyin character is an over bloated sense of sense importance. And he just seems all shady. Someone said is end goal is asylum in the US and I'm starting to believe it. Baba lies with a straight face and doesn't give a hoot. While he's indeed a very brilliant investigative journalist, he dey overcook the story to make himself look more than he really is. Can't forget how he talk say na him single handedly stop Nigeria from going to war with Niger and how he feels is so paranoid that the powers that be are after him. If Nnamdi Kanu with a British passport can be captured from far away Kenya and rendered to Nigeria, who be David Hundeyin? Nobody send this nigga papa. He just to cook stories to excite one particular group of people who are known to get easily excited and think with emotions and not their God given mental resources. But well, he go soon drop another Lamba and him fans go lick am up as usual

He wants to immigrate to the United States. That is his goal. The government is aware of this even the Ghanaian government. This practice is not new amongst journalist. It is a hustle to leave poor African countries to the west. David's problem is his inability to manage and handle attention.

David is afraid for his life and at the same time taunting the government he is afraid of. He needs to stick to journalist, update us on the news (something he doesn't do), work and pay bills just like the rest of us.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Burob: 11:10am On Oct 24, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Oh so Reno was not wise supporting Jonathan buh now he is wise after supporting tinubu. Reminds me of the saying when u join apc all ur sins are forgiven. Im really learning alot from you yorubas, u truely are what they say u are.
Who said Reno is supporting President Tinubu, Reno has forever said that Jonathan is his boss, that he even named his daughter Ebele after Jonathan.

But the man is wiser than all you Obidient Agbadorians, the scripture says a wise man sees disaster & avoids it, a fool walks straight into it.

Reno a severe critic of Bola Tinubu a 100x more than you & your fellow Obidient Agbadorians has found out, that there is nothing against Tinubu, you Mumus can keep chasing shadows, it is your prerogative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Boss13: 11:12am On Oct 24, 2023
medalz:
This Hundeyin guy needs to be cautious, he's biting more than he could chew. His pay master would disown him when he's finally apprehended for spreading false news about Nigeria.

David, out of his own desperation, would self sabotage himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Boss13: 11:15am On Oct 24, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

All the story he is pushing out were handed over to him by PDP courtesy Daar Communications.

Investigate journalism my foot grin

This is what a lot of people don't understand. David was made. He is a mouthpiece for a small group of people. He only writes on information provided to him. He investigates nothing.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:19am On Oct 24, 2023
Burob:
Who said Reno is supporting President Tinubu, Reno has forever said that Jonathan is his boss, that he even named his daughter Ebele after Jonathan.

But the man is wiser than all you Obidient Agbadorians, the scripture says a wise man sees disaster & avoids it, a fool walks straight into it.

Reno a severe critic of Bola Tinubu a 100x more than you & your fellow Obidient Agbadorians has found out, that there is nothing against Tinubu, you Mumus can keep chasing shadows, it is your prerogative.

Guy abeg u r spitting on my face. What sort of nonsense talk is this. Dis guy get sense I swear
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:21am On Oct 24, 2023
Burob:
Idiot Jonathan if he had stuck to his guns that removal of subsidy was the right thing in 2012, would we have still been talking of same in 2023?

Lazy race of people, that want to enjoy the good things of life, but do not want to sacrifice.

Guy abeg don't quote me again
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by gfelo(m): 11:25am On Oct 24, 2023
After Ghana is done with him, he will be deported and hand over to Tinubu na there we will roast his ass on fire.

He is not any investigative journalist he is just a basket mouth that lick anyhow, he get mind to post Nigeria Military Highly Classified Document, which he dont have the right to do so.

He will pay for his sins, one day.

handie:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by EXOUSIAng: 11:25am On Oct 24, 2023
Emperormartin:
Finally, some good news for agbadorians.

This Nigeria always approaching country to extradite their people that they'll extra- judiciallly incarcerate to prison.

That is how they approached Finland and they couldn't believe what they saw.

Continue approaching country to extradite your citizens; don't do the right things to make your citizens happy and patriotic of the country.

Imagine corrupt politicians with age long criminal history looking for who's staying outside Nigeria to incarcerate.

This is a case of putting the cart before the horse

Did you read this letter or your are one of those people they call blocked head.....
When was the last time you used your brain?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by tellwisdom: 11:29am On Oct 24, 2023
Isobug:
Reprimanded how? To Reprimand means to criticize.
The Tittle should have been, Ghana Advised, Appreciated and Assured David Hundeyin
Op sef

The op na idiot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tajudeen Yusuf Steps Down For Dino Melaye / Sowore: Falana Tells NBA To Discipline Osinbajo, Other Lawyers In Cabinet / Rivers Rerun: Army Intercepts Bus Loaded With "Thugs Loyal To PDP" In Khana (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.