Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events (34617 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: Obidients Attack David Hundeyin For Defending Palestinians / Segalink Calls out Michael Morgan And Hundeyin For Cyberbullying And Defamation / Senator Akpabio Sues David Hundeyin For Defamation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by seunayantokun(m): 8:44am On Oct 24, 2023
The boy could be good but he's obviously showing his inordinate ambition.
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:46am On Oct 24, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

All the story he is pushing out were handed over to him by PDP courtesy Daar Communications.

Investigate journalism my foot grin
I wonder what's brilliant about David self... He is just a busy body if Nigeria want to get him it's very easy...
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:50am On Oct 24, 2023
padi94:
Pls the headline is kind of misleading, whee is the reprimand... They assured him of his safety and that they are not planning to hand him over to Nigeria. They however neither confirmed nor deny Nigeria government came knocking for him.
if Nigeria really wanted him like he claims they would have gotten him... I know say na Ina cheap investigative journalist...
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by ORIENTATION101: 8:53am On Oct 24, 2023
Geenosko:

It's obvious that you come from a generation of inbreds and idiots since you don't know how to communicate without insults.
now that you know what the letter is about you can Bleep off!!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by brainpulse: 8:58am On Oct 24, 2023
Well said. I have repeatedly mentioned that the boy suffers from schizophrenia, but never knew a lot of Nigerian youths also have similar mental issues from the way they throng along with him.

emkz:
David Hundeyin feeds off lies, controversies and pulling people down.

Here are his claims:

(1) He lied that Nigerian Government was after his life.
https://businessday.ng/news/article/david-hundeyin-begs-ghana-to-resist-nigerias-repatriation-call/

(2) He lied that Nigeria wanted him extradited.
https://www.nairaland.com/7848559/dont-let-nigerian-govt-take

(3) He lied that MC Oluomo and K1 sent thugs to look for him https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/21/musician-wasiu-ayinde-mc-oluomo-have-provided-thugs-travel-round-and-look-me-nigerian

(4) He lied that Tinubu had dual citizenship
https://www.google.com/amp/s/newscentral.africa/nigerian-journalist-hundeyin-claims-president-elect-tinubu-has-dual-citizenship/

(5) He lied that Tinubu never attended CSU. When Tinubu's classmate surfaced, he lied that it was fake. When it emerged that Tinubu indeed attended and graduated from CSU, he lied that Tinubu forged his certificate.
https://njenjemedia.com/csu-deposition-documents-revealed-how-president-tinubu-forged-his-certificate-and-stole-someones-identity-david-hundeyin/

https://thisnigeria.com/tinubus-csu-classmate-is-fake-david-hundeyin/amp/

(6) He lied that Tinubu was convicted of drug trafficking.
https://www.businessday.ng/columnist/article/for-the-record-tinubu-is-a-documented-drug-trafficker-1/%3famp=1

(7) He was expelled from Oxford for fraud, sexism and falsehood.

Now, in the light of the foregoing, does David Hundeyin seem like a normal person to anybody? Does he seem like a threat to national security? David Hundeyin misled Atiku and Peter Obi and they ended up making a fool of themselves.

David Hundeyin is an insignificant fly who thrives on the gullibility of those who suspended their mental capacity for self introspection. David Hundeyin is no Fela or Nnamdi Kanu or Sunday Igboho or Turji Dogo Gide to threaten Nigeria or a CinC. Hundeyin is a threat to himself.

If Tinubu wants him, it is only an idiot who underestimates the capacity of the Nigerian Intelligentsia. Find out about defunct NSO, SSS and DMI.

Anyone who thinks Hundeyin is normal is abnormal.

Anyone who still believes David Hundeyin is credible should ask himself questions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by IgOga(m): 8:59am On Oct 24, 2023
So David does not hold Ghanian passport but went on to claim to his o.bingos that he has Ghanaian passport that allows him to enter Zimbabwe.

I pray David finds what he's looking for. Na mumudients money go suffer am grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Peacefulgold(m): 9:00am On Oct 24, 2023
Op which one is reprimand,from the full document I read ....he was never invited not to talk of reprimand ..

1 Like

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Olatara(f): 9:00am On Oct 24, 2023
Hpesoj:

Let me guess, you didn't read the letter before making the comment? cheesy
grin He did not.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Poll23: 9:00am On Oct 24, 2023
handie:
One thing I've noticed about that Hundeyin character is an over bloated sense of sense importance. And he just seems all shady. Someone said is end goal is asylum in the US and I'm starting to believe it. Baba lies with a straight face and doesn't give a hoot. While he's indeed a very brilliant investigative journalist, he dey overcook the story to make himself look more than he really is. Can't forget how he talk say na him single handedly stop Nigeria from going to war with Niger and how he feels is so paranoid that the powers that be are after him. If Nnamdi Kanu with a British passport can be captured from far away Kenya and rendered to Nigeria, who be David Hundeyin? Nobody send this nigga papa. He just to cook stories to excite one particular group of people who are known to get easily excited and think with emotions and not their God given mental resources. But well, he go soon drop another Lamba and him fans go lick am up as usual

You mean those that believed Buhari was cloned for eight years

1 Like

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Cruzmaster: 9:00am On Oct 24, 2023
Honlucas:

I dedicate this comment to myself as I embark on my last ride in UNN to become a super lion..

Microbiology in the making

U will graduate with third class and later become governor of ur state like Peter Obi grin grin grin This i have seen grin
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by EmmyDJourno: 9:02am On Oct 24, 2023
handie:
One thing I've noticed about that Hundeyin character is an over bloated sense of sense importance. And he just seems all shady. Someone said is end goal is asylum in the US and I'm starting to believe it. Baba lies with a straight face and doesn't give a hoot. While he's indeed a very brilliant investigative journalist, he dey overcook the story to make himself look more than he really is. Can't forget how he talk say na him single handedly stop Nigeria from going to war with Niger and how he feels is so paranoid that the powers that be are after him. If Nnamdi Kanu with a British passport can be captured from far away Kenya and rendered to Nigeria, who be David Hundeyin? Nobody send this nigga papa. He just to cook stories to excite one particular group of people who are known to get easily excited and think with emotions and not their God given mental resources. But well, he go soon drop another Lamba and him fans go lick am up as usual

If you have seen all that has been happening and this is your take, your education gotten in whatever guise or way is useless
Your ability to reason critically is weak, I only hope it is not hereditary🤣

1 Like

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Poll23: 9:02am On Oct 24, 2023
lanre316:
Let me guess, the stupid boy will later come out to say that Tinubu government paid Ghanaian government to attack him and say all these things against him

This is exactly what he'll say but if he see your comment he might change it to distraction of people from Supreme Court judgement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by oyatz(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2023
Jbleenk:
This guy is just an attention seeker. Good he as been cautioned. Imagine sitting in front of the UN General assembly and uttering such ambiguous statement against the president of a country.

Sinners will keep running when nothing is chasing them
He didn't sit in front of any UN General Assembly, that video was doctored.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Burob: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2023
PHIPEX:
Whatever be your position, ensure David is safe in your country. He has notified the world so whatever happens to him now becomes your responsibility.

We know how Nnamdi Kanu was brought back to Nigeria. The request probably didn't go through the official channel.
Very sure that your PHIPEX is the acronym for the medication that you are on?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Roboto11: 9:12am On Oct 24, 2023
Geenosko:

I was already typing when response when I saw this and didn't bother writing anyone.

He has achieved exactly what he wanted, public assurances that he wouldn't be handed over to Nigeria.

It's really sad that most people don't read to understand but rather to respond.

The assurance to an individual?

grin

Did you read about them not wanting a diplomatic row?
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Burob: 9:14am On Oct 24, 2023
Spidermon:
I don't know how most people read narratives and yet the import virtually flies over their head.

The language in the GRB response is quite mild and isn't much of a rebuke but more of assurance

David played the hand he was dealt impressively by coming out.

Now he has achieved 2 things
- The public acknowledgement and assurance of the Ghanian Government
- Putting the world on notice against any other underground collaborations to illegally repatriate him.
By the time The Supreme Court of Nigeria throws Atiku Malu Abubakar & his protege Gringory Obi’s petitions into the political dustbin of Nigeria, let that idiot still be Ghana?
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Isobug: 9:15am On Oct 24, 2023
iamjavadem:
Did you check a dictionary? Olodo, it means disapproval.
Mumu man, what do you know? You think your meaning applies to this?

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by cassette(m): 9:17am On Oct 24, 2023
handie:

Hundeyin is, and would always be greater than you and all members of your generation, know this and know peace ✌️
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Honlucas: 9:18am On Oct 24, 2023
Cruzmaster:

U will graduate with third class and later become governor of ur state like Peter Obi grin grin grin This i have seen grin

After seeing my results from 1st year to 3rd year I can tell you I won't graduate with 3rd class even if I get parallel E's ..
If my GP should fall e nr go fall pass 3.2
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Burob: 9:19am On Oct 24, 2023
cassette:

Hundeyin is, and would always be greater than you and all members of your generation, know this and know peace ✌️
Greater how, because he feeds oblivious Obidient Agbadorians like you that cannot think for themselves with distorted information?

Even Mazi Nnamdi Kanu your God, when his cup ran over the FG has transferred him to his permanent home @ DSS dungeon Abuja Nigeria.

Ohaneze Worldwide has begged for a meeting with the President of The Republic, to have mercy on the Terrorist, and plead for his bail.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Baatunde(m): 9:24am On Oct 24, 2023
First check the meaning of Reprimand and then check points 4, 6 and 15. According to the Oxford Dictionary Reprimand means “the act of telling somebody officially that you do not approve of them or their actions”

You can now proceed to read the letter over and over again especially paragraphs 4, 6 and 15 and you would understand that it is more of a reprimand than anything else

Isobug:
Reprimanded how? To Reprimand means to criticize.
The Tittle should have been, Ghana Advised, Appreciated and Assured David Hundeyin
Op sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by cassette(m): 9:27am On Oct 24, 2023
Burob:
Greater how, because he feeds oblivious Obidient Agbadorians like you that cannot think for themselves with distorted information?

Even Mazi Nnamdi Kanu your God, when his cup ran over the FG has transferred him to his permanent home @ DSS dungeon Abuja Nigeria.

Ohaneze Worldwide has begged for a meeting with the President of The Republic, to have mercy on the Terrorist, and plead for his bail.

I still insist that he's greater than your whole lineage, do your findings and get back to me Cry baby

1 Like

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by babatee90(m): 9:27am On Oct 24, 2023
Emperormartin:
Finally, some good news for agbadorians.

This Nigeria always approaching country to extradite their people that they'll extra- judiciallly incarcerate to prison.

That is how they approached Finland and they couldn't believe what they saw.

Continue approaching country to extradite your citizens; don't do the right things to make your citizens happy and patriotic of the country.

Imagine corrupt politicians with age long criminal history looking for who's staying outside Nigeria to incarcerate.

This is a case of putting the cart before the horse

Something was written in English you still can’t read, you see why they made IELTS compulsory for us in the western states?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Olumeme: 9:28am On Oct 24, 2023
handie:

You are very ignorant and you don't have anybody to tell you.
You do so with brazen confidence and it is laughable.

Nnamdi Kanu and David's scenario are not the same, While Kanu is advocating for violence and cessation of a part of a country, David on the other hand is exposing corruption and terrorism across Nigeria and the world, and we need more of David in the world.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Baatunde(m): 9:37am On Oct 24, 2023
David must be so good he was sent packing from Oxford for falsification and expelled from Zimbabwe and on the verge of getting himself thrown out of Ghana if he doesn’t behave. It is obvious anyone telling you what you like to hear is apparently “doing a good job” wink

Olumeme:

You are very ignorant and you don't have anybody to tell you.
You do so with brazen confidence and it is laughable.

Nnamdi Kanu and David's scenario are not the same, While Kanu is advocating for violence and cessation of a part of a country, David on the other hand is exposing corruption and terrorism across Nigeria and the world, and we need more of David in the world.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by stanisbaratheon: 9:39am On Oct 24, 2023
handie:

The Nigerian system of governance made it so.

This is not me supporting him, but if he hadn't made those claims, I'm almost certain the Ghanian government would have handed him over to some Nigerian machineries just like the Kenyans did Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by audujosh(m): 9:40am On Oct 24, 2023
shey this one dey okay like this?
Isobug:
Reprimanded how? To Reprimand means to criticize.
The Tittle should have been, Ghana Advised, Appreciated and Assured David Hundeyin
Op sef
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by WebSurfer(m): 9:42am On Oct 24, 2023
handie:
Are you guys illitrates or what ! or you dont know the meaning of ”reprimand” This document up there is more of like ”you can trust us”, ”we are with you” while assuring him that they are not trying to have him deported as there is no reason or cause for alarm. go back to school.
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by WebSurfer(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2023
lanre316:
Let me guess, the stupid boy will later come out to say that Tinubu government paid Ghanaian government to attack him and say all these things against him

Are you guys illitrates or what ! or you dont know the meaning of ”reprimand” This document up there is more of like ”you can trust us”, ”we are with you” while assuring him that they are not trying to have him deported as there is no reason or cause for alarm. go back to school.
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Jbleenk: 9:45am On Oct 24, 2023
oyatz:

He didn't sit in front of any UN General Assembly, that video was doctored.

Oh really? Did he refute the video at any point?
Re: Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events by Emperormartin(m): 9:46am On Oct 24, 2023
babatee90:

Something was written in English you still can’t read, you see why they made IELTS compulsory for us in the western states?
Continue beating about the bush

Don't quench the fire when it's small until it consumes you

Continue pretending you didn't grab my message

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets King Charles / Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji / Breaking: APC, Senators Call For Saraki’s Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.