Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports (12809 Views)

CBN Reduces Banks' Loan To Deposit Ratio From 65% To 50% / Tin Can Road: Union Orders Members To Shut Seaports / Nigeriaโ€™s Fuel Import Drops By 42% To N1.7trn In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by SeaTrade(m): 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
erico2k2:

No time to give chance ahah well itis favouring us abroad. just so you know 1 pound
is now N1500
It is actually a good thing it is favoring you,so as to attract more diaspora remittances and increase diaspora participation in the local economy.
I'm sure you now cut back some irrelevant expenses to send money home?
Isn't that a good thing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by LZAA: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
SeaTrade:
Every step Tinubu has taken so far is a step in the right direction with long-term results,
Give the man time.
And as for the depreciation in the parallel market,in time to come all the steps he's taking now will make them obsolete in the Nigerian fx scene.
The same time he and APCheat gave GEJ??
๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by mrvitalis(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
SeaTrade:
Oh trust me,I wasn't up for debate with you,
Just wanted to put your emptiness in its rightful place.
Tinubu's personality or charisma shouldn't be a determinant for what he can achieve,
Have you seen Mike Adenuga coming on TV for any bickering or interview before?

Can your empty obi build a tenth of what he's built?
Personalities and character differ and shouldn't be a progress determinant, even though I don't expect you to know this as its clearly above your pay grade.
Real achievers don't need media frenzies, their actions are all that matters.

At the bolded absolutely his interviews in his car driving himself to work

He interviews his permanent staffs himselfs absolutely

You can only talk about what you know, you can only explain what you have knowledge about

Tinubu as a person built nothing before he joined politics... He was a mere low level auditor at mobile... Same level as accountant level 2 right now they end $85k yearly now... It's a low level job... Tinubu is not in obi class at all he no reach

Obi has created multiple multinational companies, sat on the board of even more .. Obi is a man invited for multiple international business meetings a place were Tinubu can't smell in his personal capacity

Tinubu with his woeful performance has just proven why underground Kings should remain underground

We are all seeing what your Tinubu is doing we are all here seeing it

2 Likes

Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by sulaak(m): 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
erico2k2:

we are not talking about what Nigeria can produce, Im talking about what you as an individual produce cos this is what its all about

I produce complex software payment systems for eprocurement - I owe my own company, BTW. The problem is Nigeria is not a conducive environment to be productive. Poor education, unsecured environment, lack of clean waters, lack of electricity and incompetent fiscal and monetary significantly impact productivity. Nigeria is also one of the most untrustworthy societies in the world.

1 Like

Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by anochilar(m): 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
the only solution is to dollarize the Nigerian economy, see Ecuador, Panama, and even Montenegro that adopted the Euro...
even Argentina is planning on dollarising
scrap the CBN.
Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by SeaTrade(m): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
mrvitalis:

At the bolded absolutely his interviews in his car driving himself to work

He interviews his permanent staffs himselfs absolutely

You can only talk about what you know, you can only explain what you have knowledge about

Tinubu as a person built nothing before he joined politics... He was a mere low level auditor at mobile... Same level as accountant level 2 right now they end $85k yearly now... It's a low level job... Tinubu is not in obi class at all he no reach

Obi has created multiple multinational companies, sat on the board of even more .. Obi is a man invited for multiple international business meetings a place were Tinubu can't smell in his personal capacity

Tinubu with his woeful performance has just proven why underground Kings should remain underground

We are all seeing what your Tinubu is doing we are all here seeing it
I'm sure it's you that owns alpha-beta.

Name one multinational company owned by Obi,just one.
Not even multinational sef,one going,profitable concern owned by obi
And I no want hear NEXT cos its neither a profitable business nor a multinational.
We see what ordinary SUNDRY foods dey do them here in PH,their books is a shitshow btw recording losses upon losses.
Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by mrvitalis(m): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
SeaTrade:
I'm sure it's you that owns alpha-beta.

Name one multinational company owned by Obi,just one.
Not even multinational sef,one going,profitable concern owned by obi
And I no want hear NEXT cos its neither a profitable business nor a multinational.
We see what ordinary SUNDRY foods dey do them here in PH,their books is a shitshow btw recording losses upon losses.
Lmaooo NEXT international... This local man things next is a supermarket Lmaooo... I told you.. U know nothing about business

Next is arguably the biggest distribution company in Nigeria... You have never done business na... The dream of every producer in Nigeria is that Next agrees to market your goods... They have links to over 5000 supermarkets tgey supply

Boy you know nothing one of the biggest distributors of Coca-Cola? Indomie, orange drugs? Sole distributor of Budweiser? Trophy beer? Hero? Henz products, Andrea wine? Bros you no nothing

Next is bigger than Tinubu entire business combined even with stolen government funds

Obi bought out fidelity bank... Bros this is not even a competition na

Tinubu no smell obi in any angle
Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by Kei144(m): 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
I used to order items fro eBay and Aliexpress. It's been months since I last ordered anything.
Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by SeaTrade(m): 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2023
mrvitalis:

Lmaooo NEXT international... This local man things next is a supermarket Lmaooo... I told you.. U know nothing about business

Next is arguably the biggest distribution company in Nigeria... You have never done business na... The dream of every producer in Nigeria is that Next agrees to market your goods... They have links to over 5000 supermarkets tgey supply

Boy you know nothing one of the biggest distributors of Coca-Cola? Indomie, orange drugs? Sole distributor of Budweiser? Trophy beer? Hero? Henz products, Andrea wine? Bros you no nothing

Next is bigger than Tinubu entire business combined even with stolen government funds

Obi bought out fidelity bank... Bros this is not even a competition na

Tinubu no smell obi in any angle
Because they registered a company as NEXT international whose only product is a chain of few retail stores,this naive ignoramus thinks it is bigger than just a failing retail business because they add international put inside business name grin.
Next isn't a distribution company but a retail store that also sell in bulk,90% of their inventory gotten on credit from local suppliers and guess what,NEXT only do Sales or return with their suppliers meaning they have little to no money in the business asides the structure which was built on credit.
You must be very mad to think NEXT is anything worthy to compare alpha beta,a failed retail chain that Market Square owned by Sundry foods Limited has beaten hands down in PH by all metric,except opening a big shopping floor of course that even struggles with running cost is what this goat is painting as something.
Successful retail chain that do sales or return with suppliers and even sublets floor space to other dealers for rent money is who is doing well abi?mumu grin
Sundry foods pays you immediately after 30days,whether they sell or not because they're more liquid than failed Next with almost poor turnover.
NEXT don't supply ,they get supplied at their store buy suppliers/distributors on credit and they pay after they sell,if they don't sell,they return your stock.So nobody dreams of doing business with them,rather market square and the likes.
Because petty traders go to their shelves and buy what they retail in their cubicles don't make NEXT a key distributor of any kind.
You're mad if you think Peter Obi is the biggest distributor of Coca cola.
Indomie isn't a company,its a product owned by Dufil prima with indomie being one of its products,with multiple distributors nationwide ,allocated by catchment area.
Budweiser,trophy and Co are owned by International brewery and is even logistically impossible to have a sole distributor for such high volume fmcg products that capitalise on effective distribution and serious turnover to make profits.No brand will even accept you to be a sole distributor for beer in Nigeria.
Heinz products is distributed by FMCL in Nigeria,and is an Indian company,they also do redbull,pringles,etc...and has no business with Peter Obi,so you lie here.
Andre sparkling wine is owned and marketed by Blue Arrow in Nigeria ,who also have no links with Peter Obi,you also lie here.
So you lied about almost everything about Obi,and I keep pointing to you that he's a failure and I don't doubt that.
PS:
You keep saying I don't know anything about business, it might interest you to know that I actually own a very structured distribution business with an annual turnover of N2B with multiple mobile/motorised salesmen and administrative staff,and I built it before 30.
I wonder what a street dog like you know about business that I don't, to even have the effontery to tell me I know nothing about business.
Typical frustrated Biafran scum of the earth.
Peter Obi can't tie Tinubu's shoes in any field,asides talking of course and have hungry tribalistic pigs like you chant about his business prowess that don't exist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by erico2k2(m): 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2023
sulaak:

I produce complex software payment systems for eprocurement - I owe my own company, BTW. The problem is Nigeria is not a conducive environment to be productive. Poor education, unsecured environment, lack of clean waters, lack of electricity and incompetent fiscal and monetary significantly impact productivity. Nigeria is also one of the most untrustworthy societies in the world.
I don't agree to the lack of clean water bit or lack of education bit cos the % of people with clean water in NIgeria is more than the whole population of the UK, The population of educated people in Nigeria is more than the population of the UK. by the way the UK is 65m
for one to make in brake in wealth you have to go to uncomfortable regions. Some people call it RISK.
Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by erico2k2(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
Kei144:
I used to order items fro eBay and Aliexpress. It's been months since I last ordered anything.
You cant now just 4get it.Dont make any sense no more.
Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by erico2k2(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
sulaak:

You say you produce complex software payment systems, I just gone fru your entire topic and there is no one topic from you regarding an Epayments system or money App why is that?
Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by erico2k2(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
SeaTrade:
It is actually a good thing it is favoring you,so as to attract more diaspora remittances and increase diaspora participation in the local economy.
I'm sure you now cut back some irrelevant expenses to send money home?
Isn't that a good thing?
Nah you got it wrong, My excess cash just tripled overnight, that's what I send to Nigeria. Saving or Sending money to Nigeria to lodge in the Nigeria Banks would be the silliest thing to do right now so NO you are grossly wrong there.
Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by SeaTrade(m): 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
erico2k2:

Nah you got it wrong, My excess cash just tripled overnight, that's what I send to Nigeria. Saving or Sending money to Nigeria to lodge in the Nigeria Banks would be the silliest thing to do right now so NO you are grossly wrong there.
Saving cash how?
I'm saying completing projects and the likes back home as it's now cheaper for you to do so.
Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by PaNnamdi: 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
forgiveness:
The imoprters should source for produts made in Nigeria and export. The same way they travel abroad to source for product to import to Nigeria.

Don't tell me Nigeria doesn't produce anything. Go to Aba alone and see how shoes, bags, belts are made in larger scales though they can request producers to improve the quality of their products then export to other African countries and as far as the Pacific countries. Don't forget Lagos and also Kano are also producing the same.

Open warehouses and shops in these countries to market and sell these products.

These process is tedious and demands strategic consistent marketing and advertising in those countries but the benefit supercedes the pains.

The same way Hyundai, Samsung, Toyota even Pep stores from South African go to other countries to advertise their products and make money for their countries.

The problem with importers, is the urge to make quick money without hard labor.

Mind you, there are other products prodced in Nigeria here. Adire, Aso Oke, Ankara, Innoson, Nord, Electric cables, Nigerian foods, plastic chairs, etc. You can add to the list.

Importers should upgrade and stop looking for fast money.

Shut up,u that doesn't even have money to change your TV(if at all u had one) dey open mouth talk rubbish,we that are even old time crypto traders are feeling heat but good for nothing fellow like you dey open mouth talk nonsense.

Don't u know that most products made in Nigeria are substand?there was a report sometime ago of the UK rejecting Nigerian made goods over lack of quality.its only Nigeria bakery that will write vitamin A,B,C, sodium protein magnesium and all the minerals in a bread ingredient but the actual content is nothing but wheat and sugar.

Dey deceive yourself very soon you and your family will end up begging on the streets.

1 Like

Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by forgiveness: 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Shut up,u that doesn't even have money to change your TV(if at all u had one) dey open mouth talk rubbish,we that are even old time crypto traders are feeling heat but good for nothing fellow like you dey open mouth talk nonsense.

Don't u know that most products made in Nigeria are substand?there was a report sometime ago of the UK rejecting Nigerian made goods over lack of quality.its only Nigeria bakery that will write vitamin A,B,C, sodium protein magnesium and all the minerals in a bread ingredient but the actual content is nothing but wheat and sugar.

Dey deceive yourself very soon you and your family will end up begging on the streets.

Come buy me TV now, billionaire. cheesy

Nigeria produces substandard products to compete with cheaper China products.

Nigerians produce substandard products because Nigerians prefer to buy cheaper or expensive products from overseas.

Mr man, you're looking for cheap money through crypto. Bhuhahahahaha! Work harder. Perhaps, invest in Nigerian products. Tell them to improve the quality. Then sell abroad. grin

1 Like

Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by DrAkpamudehe: 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
SeaTrade:
Because they registered a company as NEXT international whose only product is a chain of few retail stores,this naive ignoramus thinks it is bigger than just a failing retail business because they add international put inside business name grin.
Next isn't a distribution company but a retail store that also sell in bulk,90% of their inventory gotten on credit from local suppliers and guess what,NEXT only do Sales or return with their suppliers meaning they have little to no money in the business asides the structure which was built on credit.
You must be very mad to think NEXT is anything worthy to compare alpha beta,a failed retail chain that Market Square owned by Sundry foods Limited has beaten hands down in PH by all metric,except opening a big shopping floor of course that even struggles with running cost is what this goat is painting as something.
Successful retail chain that do sales or return with suppliers and even sublets floor space to other dealers for rent money is who is doing well abi?mumu grin
Sundry foods pays you immediately after 30days,whether they sell or not because they're more liquid than failed Next with almost poor turnover.
NEXT don't supply ,they get supplied at their store buy suppliers/distributors on credit and they pay after they sell,if they don't sell,they return your stock.So nobody dreams of doing business with them,rather market square and the likes.
Because petty traders go to their shelves and buy what they retail in their cubicles don't make NEXT a key distributor of any kind.
You're mad if you think Peter Obi is the biggest distributor of Coca cola.
Indomie isn't a company,its a product owned by Dufil prima with indomie being one of its products,with multiple distributors nationwide ,allocated by catchment area.
Budweiser,trophy and Co are owned by International brewery and is even logistically impossible to have a sole distributor for such high volume fmcg products that capitalise on effective distribution and serious turnover to make profits.No brand will even accept you to be a sole distributor for beer in Nigeria.
Heinz products is distributed by FMCL in Nigeria,and is an Indian company,they also do redbull,pringles,etc...and has no business with Peter Obi,so you lie here.
Andre sparkling wine is owned and marketed by Blue Arrow in Nigeria ,who also have no links with Peter Obi,you also lie here.
So you lied about almost everything about Obi,and I keep pointing to you that he's a failure and I don't doubt that.
PS:
You keep saying I don't know anything about business, it might interest you to know that I actually own a very structured distribution business with an annual turnover of N2B with multiple mobile/motorised salesmen and administrative staff,and I built it before 30.
I wonder what a street dog like you know about business that I don't, to even have the effontery to tell me I know nothing about business.
Typical frustrated Biafran scum of the earth.
Peter Obi can't tie Tinubu's shoes in any field,asides talking of course and have hungry tribalistic pigs like you chant about his business prowess that don't exist.

StillmaticOG . I greet o.
Btwn #2Billion naira is nothing in today's economy. It's not something you should brag about o.
Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by SeaTrade(m): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Btwn #2Billion naira is nothing in today's economy. It's not something you should brag about o.
You no know wetin you dey talk.
Monthly expenses alone for a business of such magnitude,a lot of people don't make it in a year.
Not to talk of manpower it maintains,trains and their growth prospects.
Close your mouth for things you know nothing of.

3 Likes

Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by tinktanker: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
APC can to steal, to kill and to destroy. And gullible Nigerians allow such evil upon all because of tribal and religious sentiments.
Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by Obidikejr(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Well, issues like the one reported in this article will eventually lead to naira stabilizing and inflation reducing

Might not.

Pls watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR3ZJ1wg6Hc?si=wRdHomNbqhxpz5LW
Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by leo1234(m): 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
StOla:
What is the benefit of importation?

As long as exportation is not dropping, that is great news.

We need to begin looking inward to meet our needs, including technological hardware and their spares, not to forget refined petroleum.

Keep consoling yourself. undecided

The whole world know that Nigeria is not doing well at the moment economic wise. embarassed
Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by Afromentalist: 8:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
SeaTrade:
You no know wetin you dey talk.
Monthly expenses alone for a business of such magnitude,a lot of people don't make it in a year.
Not to talk of manpower it maintains,trains and their growth prospects.
Close your mouth for things you know nothing of.
Keep educating those fools. How can someone compare Obi's ventures with Tinubu?

obi that inherited $100 millions from his father and has not been able to multiply it by even 2 or 3.
Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by SeaTrade(m): 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2023
Afromentalist:

Keep educating those fools. How can someone compare Obi's ventures with Tinubu?

obi that inherited $100 millions from his father and has not been able to multiply it by even 2 or 3.
No mind them baba,
Jokers everywhere blinded by hate and tribalism who can't see beyond their noses.

3 Likes

Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by ThiagoKid(m): 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

2B is nothing?

Guyy, you are a clown!
Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by Gilgil: 11:50pm On Oct 24, 2023
Where is the electricity, logistics, security and ease of doing business required to set up a textile factory?

Or is it when I want to set up a textile factory, I will first use my business money to invest in power plant, tarring roads, pipe borne water, security and local community action before my first textile machine even lands?

Thatโ€™s the problem. By the time you start this way, your are already making a loss and cannot export competitively in the global market.

So I will just better use the money and import

7lives:

God bless you my brother, the forex that Nigerians spent on importing Chinese textiles aka Ankara China, if that money is spent our textile industry, a lot of jobs will be created.
Let this country learn mass production of her goods and stop the nonsense mass importaions.
Nigerians should go and see what L'Oreal Paris did for France, Huawei did for China, Microsoft and Apple for America, and so on.
Businesses brings Forex into the country not the government.
Enough with the cry for dollars, whoever needs dollars to import hair extensions, intimacy gadgets and all kinds of trash, should generate theirs.
Only the productive sectors of the economy should be allowed to access Nigeria's forex.

1 Like

Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by Kukutente23: 12:04am On Oct 25, 2023
SeaTrade:
No mind them baba,
Jokers everywhere blinded by hate and tribalism who can't see beyond their noses.
The guy asked you Tinubu's business achievement outside politics and you mentioned alpha beta?!!

Alpha beta was formed in 2002 and officially he is not the owner of the business.
Yet you're accusing someone else of being blinded by tribalism
Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by Ifogift007: 2:49am On Oct 25, 2023
forgiveness:
The imoprters should source for produts made in Nigeria and export. The same way they travel abroad to source for product to import to Nigeria.

Don't tell me Nigeria doesn't produce anything. Go to Aba alone and see how shoes, bags, belts are made in larger scales though they can request producers to improve the quality of their products then export to other African countries and as far as the Pacific countries. Don't forget Lagos and also Kano are also producing the same.

Open warehouses and shops in these countries to market and sell these products.

These process is tedious and demands strategic consistent marketing and advertising in those countries but the benefit supercedes the pains.

The same way Hyundai, Samsung, Toyota even Pep stores from South African go to other countries to advertise their products and make money for their countries.

The problem with importers, is the urge to make quick money without hard labor.

Mind you, there are other products prodced in Nigeria here. Adire, Aso Oke, Ankara, Innoson, Nord, Electric cables, Nigerian foods, plastic chairs, etc. You can add to the list.

Importers should upgrade and stop looking for fast money.

Foolish analysis...I bet u have never run a business...mk we go export ur yansh abi..yeye
Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by Ikaeniyan0: 5:24am On Oct 25, 2023
Dopenigga:
mumu man
I'm sure this is how you abuse your father at home too without any reason.
Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by Afromentalist: 6:36am On Oct 25, 2023
Kukutente23:

The guy asked you Tinubu's business achievement outside politics and you mentioned alpha beta?!!

Alpha beta was formed in 2002 and officially he is not the owner of the business.
Yet you're accusing someone else of being blinded by tribalism
Comparing apples and orange. You can't compare Obi and tinubu that way because they are following different paths. You can only compare them based on how well they have achieved success in their respective paths.

Obi is an entrepreneur and now politician. As an entrepreneur he has done poorly. Remember he started with $ 100 millions inherited from his own father. Taken that into account being the chairman of Nigerian banks with that kind of cash is an easy thing. You just have to buy up to 10% of their shares. His businesses were at best average and mostly failures. There is no single business of Obi that I am aware of that is doing very well. Competitors that started at the same time with Next don bury and relegated it to a shadow.

As politician Obi is average. He managed to be governor but his performance was average. His greatest achievement as a governor is saving money in his own banks (which is a crime). Not too bad to save money but not the best approach.

Now even in crime it takes genius to Excell. Tinubu is likely a criminal / using illegal ways, but he does that with higher intelligence than Obi. Instead of saving states money in your own bank and earn interest from it, why not improve tax collection and take your cut from it? In doing so you help the state and help yourself that is the Alpha beta / Tinubu Approach. In doing so , thou shall not be caught remains the law!

As a politician/academic/financial mind Tinubu is very well way above Obi's league. His path to success at state and national level was highly difficult but he overcame it all.

Ask Obi what is the point of being a governor and doing average/good if the next person will destroy all you have done? Tinubu taught him a lesson there: as a leader think always of the next generation that must consolidate and reinforce what you did if not it will be worse after your departure.

Abeg don't compare both. Tinubu is very unique in Nigeria and leagues above Atiku and Obi.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports by forgiveness: 7:01am On Oct 25, 2023
Ifogift007:
Foolish analysis...I bet u have never run a business...mk we go export ur yansh abi..yeye

Import economy. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Poland Picks Nigerian Oil Over Russian, First Shipment In Nov. / Driveinhud App Soars: 45,000 Downloads And 85,000 Bookings In Just 4 Months / Starting A Radio Or TV Station?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.