Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Iphone Xr Customised To Iphone 13pro Available For.... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Xr Customised To Iphone 13pro Available For.... (1157 Views)

Iphone 13pro And 13promax White/green Screen Display. / Infinix Unveils Customised Davido Edition Of The Note 8 / Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone Xr Customised To Iphone 13pro Available For.... by aridoup(m): 11:11am On Oct 24, 2023
Very neatly used iphone Xr which has its back view changed to that of an iPhone 13pro is available for sale at 200k. Come and buy this and pepper your friends.😁😁

Location is Kano state

I can be reached on 08106418981

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Xr Customised To Iphone 13pro Available For.... by aridoup(m): 11:17am On Oct 24, 2023
Very clean

Re: Iphone Xr Customised To Iphone 13pro Available For.... by aridoup(m): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2023
It has no problem whatsoever

Re: Iphone Xr Customised To Iphone 13pro Available For.... by aridoup(m): 11:21am On Oct 24, 2023
M

Re: Iphone Xr Customised To Iphone 13pro Available For.... by BucketMan: 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
Fake it till you make it I guess.

3 Likes

Re: Iphone Xr Customised To Iphone 13pro Available For.... by aridoup(m): 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
Sold sold sold!!!
Re: Iphone Xr Customised To Iphone 13pro Available For.... by aridoup(m): 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2023
[Exactly my brother...if you see the way ladies they rush this phone ehn😁😁quote author=BucketMan post=126593704]Fake it till you make it I guess.[/quote]
Re: Iphone Xr Customised To Iphone 13pro Available For.... by Beverlyjean(f): 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2023
Have they started upgrading phones too😂🤣
Re: Iphone Xr Customised To Iphone 13pro Available For.... by sunshineV(f): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
BucketMan:
Fake it till you make it I guess.
one useless person go buy this one dey call tecno users broke smh

2 Likes

Re: Iphone Xr Customised To Iphone 13pro Available For.... by aridoup(m): 6:10am On Oct 25, 2023
It's only the back that was changed. iPhone XR is the iPhone that has that dynamic quality to be upgraded. But everything inside the phone is that of an iPhone XR. People wey like they showoff and snap mirror selfie dey like the phone well well😁
Beverlyjean:
Have they started upgrading phones too😂🤣
Re: Iphone Xr Customised To Iphone 13pro Available For.... by aridoup(m): 6:13am On Oct 25, 2023
My brother it's still expensive na. Na iPhone XR ooh; original iPhone Xr. Na just the back them upgrade to suit some customers' wants. People wey like the snap mirror selfies but can't afford at least an 11pro. So them got they use this one hold body😁..and 200k no be beans na
sunshineV:
one useless person go buy this one dey call tecno users broke smh
Re: Iphone Xr Customised To Iphone 13pro Available For.... by sunshineV(f): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
aridoup:
My brother it's still expensive na. Na iPhone XR ooh; original iPhone Xr. Na just the back them upgrade to suit some customers' wants. People wey like the snap mirror selfies but can't afford at least an 11pro. So them got they use this one hold body😁..and 200k no be beans na
tecno phones at 250k dey. if the people that likes mirror selfies can't afford the suitable phones, I don't think they should be broke shaming android users
Re: Iphone Xr Customised To Iphone 13pro Available For.... by aridoup(m): 10:03am On Mar 03
Wow
Re: Iphone Xr Customised To Iphone 13pro Available For.... by CartelKenneth: 9:41pm On Mar 03
sunshineV:
tecno phones at 250k dey. if the people that likes mirror selfies can't afford the suitable phones, I don't think they should be broke shaming android users

How u go buy tecno 250k no b madnes b dat?😂😂

(1) (Reply)

No One Seems To Solve The Problem. / Connect Nokia 3500cc To Pc / Nokia Is Losing The Smartphone War:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.