Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) (5400 Views)

Enugu: Asphalting Of Ikpa Road (Nru) In Nsukka (Pictures) / Labour Party Zonal Rally In Nsukka (pictures) / Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by forgiveness: 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2023
MXrep:
grin

Nsuka more expensive than Enugu coal city. Chaiiiiiiiiiiiii! shocked shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by forgiveness: 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
MXrep:
grin

See the correct price of Nsukka land. grin

With C of O shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by blabulu2000: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
Christistruth00:

85% Kwara and 30 % of Kogi is Yorubaland
Yorubaland reaches Atakpame in Togo

Ibadan City is less than 5% of Yorubaland

Read my comments before you respond...
Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by Raskimonojendor: 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
forgiveness:

😂😂😂
Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by gotnel: 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
Boasting about an Igbo man buying land in the south west does not portray a wise decision.
No matter how Igbo people buy land in the south west, it will never turn Yoruba land into an Igbo land.
And everyone should know that it will never make an igbo man to become the paramount ruller in Yoruba land.
It is better for an Igbo man to develop his homeland in the east of Nigeria than Boasting of buying land in Yoruba or hausa land
Yes, we are one Nigerians, but we have a root of where we originally comes from.

4 Likes

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by Christistruth00: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
blabulu2000:

Read my comments before you respond...

Sorry I thought you meant SW

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by adecz: 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2023
Land is a scarce commodity anywhere
in Igbo land❗️❗️

Are you aware that Oyo state is bigger
than all the 5 Igbo states combined❓❓❓

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by lordofreal(m): 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
So na today you know say Igbo man we always look for any means to exploit fellow Igbo man man.why do you think igbo we have to wait till December to raise the cost of transportation to East,whereby it is the same amount in north throughout the year?
MXrep:
grin

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by Nonexisting1: 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2023
Odin13:

Simple ..

You see why other tribes hardly survive in east.. they can never measure or level up with the legit hustlers .. not even with their juju..
How do you expect people that make mere 25k per human head to afford a land sold at 25m? Do you want them to start mining animal heads too?

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by Christistruth00: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
JagabanB:

I know very well what u are saying, I know a friend whom the father shared their land for them, he contracted the building of his own house to his immediate younger brother, the younger brother took all the money and took the land and started threatening his older brother, I also know one in Abuja who gave to his Younger #1.8m to help rear pigs in the SE, the younger brother told him that most of his pigs died while he sold the rest,but all the pigs of the younger brother survived, when he asked for the money of the ones he sold, he now started telling his brother (whom at this time is a grandfather) how he was owing him since they were young men, so no money for him.
I have a close friend, who's also in Abuja, he sent money to Abia to his elder brother to rear pigs for him, his elder brother collected the money and told him that all the bigs numbering over 35 died, no single one survived.
I also know a man who has only one brother, but they don't talk to each other because they battled over a 50 by 100 plot of land.
It was so bad that when we went with him to bury his wife in Enugu, his own brother and his family were staying in the next house and pretended like they are not aware that a burial is going on in the next compound.
I can go on and on and on and on.
I know lgb0s very well, I grew up among lgb0s.
Till date I still have close friends who are lgb0s that we grew up together over the years.
It doesn't change the fact that there a good igbo families living in peace, of course there are.
But u see that guy up there prèteñding like it's all great in SE that's why they are going to dominate other regions is not true.

Very interesting and insightful

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by Omoawoke2(m): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
MXrep:
grin

Them never scam you. Na why you wan buy land for 650k

Except if na inside the bushiest part of Ibadan
Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by Omoawoke2(m): 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
StreetFight:
People that sell their children for money

I’m thinking of buying two igbos for December
Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by Omoawoke2(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
MXrep:
grin

How much be Omo Igbo for Nsukka

I get person whey wan buy like 2 igbos

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by Offpointng: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
MrEverest:

It doesn't matter even if it's bigger than Niger state. That land in question has buildings nearby. In other words, it is buy and build! You can't even get a buy and build land in my village for 1 million!

It goes to show how low the purchasing power of the people is. Such low purchasing power will always result in multi-dimensional poverty grin grin grin

Ok
Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by igwebuike01: 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
Salewa97:
Lol

OP dey play. Come to Ibadan and buy land.

What I love about Ibadan is that it accommodates all sphere of life.

If you are not too rich, you can get a cheap land.
If you are rich, you can get extravagant expensively land.

That is to add to the fact that it is almost as big as some states in Nigeria.
And you think GRA land in Enugu city is how much? Una must do funny comparison
Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by MXrep: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
mecustika:
Ibadan is big city with vast land while nsukka is very small town surrounded by rural villages. Ibadan has big businesses and companies with a large population while nsukka town is a very small place with no big commercial activities nor any company at all. It equally has a very tiny population.The high cost of properties at nsukka is as a result of all the people living in adjoining villages struggling to come up to the small town and the usual Igbo man's greed.
Ironically most of these properties are not owned by people living and doing businesses at nsukka, but by outsiders, mostly living abroad or doing businesses in other big cities. More over most of these properties are just used as status symbols because most the houses are unoccupied, as most people living in nsukka can not afford the rents.
For me it doesn't make sound economic sense to invest that kind of fund on properties that do not bring any returns.
Properties at good location in Ibadan have much more economic value than nsukka.
See this. The total land area of Nsukka urban sprawl is larger than Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by david102(m): 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
This is a stup*d comparison, ibadan is very big... And might be the underdeveloped side the picture is been taken
Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by MXrep: 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
forgiveness:

That is uzo uwani. Not Nsukka town. Uzo uwani is agrarian local government within Nsukka zone but they are not within Nsukka urban areas

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by MXrep: 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2023
forgiveness:

Nsuka more expensive than Enugu coal city. Chaiiiiiiiiiiiii! shocked shocked shocked grin
Depending on the area. Ofulonu is inside Nsukka urban. Nike is rural and outside Enugu city

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by MXrep: 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2023
forgiveness:

See price of land inside Enugu City. Nike is rural areas at the outskirts

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by MXrep: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2023
forgiveness:

See price of land inside Nsukka town. Uzo Uwani is empty rural area where people go to farm

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by forgiveness: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2023
MXrep:

That is uzo uwani. Not Nsukka town. Uzo uwani is agrarian local government within Nsukka zone but they are not within Nsukka urban areas

Nsukka na Nsukka. grin

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by forgiveness: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
MXrep:

See price of land inside Nsukka town. Uzo Uwani is empty rural area where people go to farm

See correct land in Nsukka. grin

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by MXrep: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
forgiveness:

Nsukka na Nsukka. grin
Nope. There is Nsukka town, Nsukka Local government and Nsukka zone made up of seven local government. Uzo Uwani belongs to the third category

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by forgiveness: 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
MXrep:

Nope. There is Nsukka town, Nsukka Local government and Nsukka zone made up of seven local government

Yes. See the real Nsukka land price Above

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by MXrep: 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
forgiveness:

See correct land in Nsukka. grin
Mumu. You didn't see Farmlands there ABI?
Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by MXrep: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2023
forgiveness:

Yes. See the real Nsukka land price Above
Blind man. They said farmland. Read well before posting
Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by forgiveness: 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2023
MXrep:

Mumu. You didn't see Farmlands there ABI?

Inside Nsukka town. grin

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by forgiveness: 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
MXrep:

Blind man. They said farmland. Read well before posting

Right inside Nsukka. grin

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by JagabanB: 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
Odin13:

Party with undone food abi with loan

Which food first

Gbegiri ati amala.. abi wetin?

Yoruba no get food that’s all

Visit any market in the east or in Lagos or any Yoruba land.. nwaboyi feeds well more than Yoruba ceo’s Living in mansion

No be talk..

I mean fact

See as them thick and build .. fresh join..

Na sour food Dey keep person fit .. without gym?

Yoruba man wake up
I am a slim, very very slim, I have this igbo boy from my neighborhood then that's well built with muscles looking fresh but cañ't afford a meal, he depends on my meal to get what to eat, that's to tell u that I eat better than him, yet he is better built.
What does it tell u?
Gene.
Yorûbas has more known companies nationwide compared to u folks.
The kind of noise u all make, the Yorûbas doñ't make that kind of noise.
lgb0s value food so much because they suffer from Iàck of it alot.
The sign of being successful in the East is being able to eat.
It's not like that everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by benzion72(m): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
So all plot in Enugu is 25 million while all plot in Ibadan is 650k. There is error in such reasoning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibori's Lawyer Sentenced To 7 Years In Prison / US To Upgrade Nigerian Security Services / Do You Have Personal Stories Of How The Nigerian Police Ever Helped You Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.