Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) (5399 Views)

Enugu: Asphalting Of Ikpa Road (Nru) In Nsukka (Pictures) / Labour Party Zonal Rally In Nsukka (pictures) / Ibadan Vs Oba: Healthy Comparison: Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by Salewa97: 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
Offpointng:

What part of Lekki have you been to, to bring bout ur dirtiness claim?? tbh Kolapo is more overhyped

Tell me what’s overhyped in Kolapo abeg.
Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by mecustika: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ibadan is big city with vast land while nsukka is very small town surrounded by rural villages. Ibadan has big businesses and companies with a large population while nsukka town is a very small place with no big commercial activities nor any company at all. It equally has a very tiny population.The high cost of properties at nsukka is as a result of all the people living in adjoining villages struggling to come up to the small town and the usual Igbo man's greed.
Ironically most of these properties are not owned by people living and doing businesses at nsukka, but by outsiders, mostly living abroad or doing businesses in other big cities. More over most of these properties are just used as status symbols because most the houses are unoccupied, as most people living in nsukka can not afford the rents.
For me it doesn't make sound economic sense to invest that kind of fund on properties that do not bring any returns.
Properties at good location in Ibadan have much more economic value than nsukka.

3 Likes

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by Salewa97: 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
Offpointng:

I'll understand that of Aerodrome estate which is far better than Kolapo ishola.

But buying a land for 40m in both areas are far overpriced for it's worth

You don’t know what you are saying.

Have you been to Kolapo Ishola before in person? To even see 40m land there, you’ll probably not get it in a good place.

It’s very very developed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by joyandfaith: 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2023
MXrep:
grin
Rubbish. Prices of land vary in Ibadan. In Bodija and Dugbe , it may be up to #30M and above.
Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by MrEverest(m): 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
igwebuike01:

Competition and higher purchasing power. We are more capable to buy land in Lagos than Ibadan migrants

They don't even understand how economy works. If I can raise 25 million just by selling one plot of land. Then I can send my children abroad, give them loans for business, open a small factory or travel to Ibadan and buy up 20 plots for plantation with less than half the money! In other words, I'm automatically richer than my Ibadan counterpart whose 650,000 naira won't be able to make any difference in his life. Are we still wondering why over 90% of Ibadan is filled with decayed houses grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by MrEverest(m): 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
Why all these wailings na? You go explain tire yet no evidence tongue

mecustika:
Ibadan is big city with vast land while nsukka is very small town surrounded by rural villages. Ibadan has big businesses and companies with a large population while nsukka town is a very small place with no big commercial activities nor any company at all. It equally has a very tiny population.The high cost of properties at nsukka is as a result of all the people living in adjoining villages struggling to come up to the small town and the usual Igbo man's greed.
Ironically most of these properties are not owned by people living and doing businesses at nsukka, but by outsiders, mostly living abroad or doing businesses in other big cities. More over most of these properties are just used as status symbols because most the houses are unoccupied, as most people living in nsukka can not afford the rents.
For me it doesn't make sound economic sense to invest that kind of fund on properties that do not bring any returns.
Properties at good location in Ibadan have much more economic value than nsukka.

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by JagabanB: 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
Odin13:

Simple ..

You see why other tribes hardly survive in east.. they can never measure or level up with the legit hustlers .. not even with their juju..
Even lgb0s hardly survive in the East.
A society that depend on other societies for food.
H8 amongst themselves, a brother kiIIs his own brother because of a 50 by 100 plot of land.
Only people who don't have a home wants to stay there even lgb0s doñ't want to stay there.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by MrEverest(m): 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2023
Offpointng:

A simple Question, do you know how big Ibadan is??

It doesn't matter even if it's bigger than Niger state. That land in question has buildings nearby. In other words, it is buy and build! You can't even get a buy and build land in my village for 1 million!

It goes to show how low the purchasing power of the people is. Such low purchasing power will always result in multi-dimensional poverty grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by opamoses1: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
Then return to your iboland now. No one forced you to come to the SW in large numbers via night buses. Oyo State in land mass alone is bigger than the whole of SE region. grin

3 Likes

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by Odin13: 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
JagabanB:

Even lgb0s hardly survive in the East.
A society that depend on other societies for food.
H8 amongst themselves, a brother kiIIs his own brother because of a 50 by 100 plot of land.
Only people who don't have a home wants to stay there even lgb0s doñ't want to stay there.

Yoruba just kill Yoruba, for rituals to survive ...
Don’t you get it ?

Yoruba land is where a mother and son connive to kill her son for rituals .. just to eat and survive

Don’t think Yoruba have anything on igbos when it comes to hatred among themselves ..

A Yoruba father don’t trust a Yoruba wife .. talk more of son.. relatives are far .. and it’s all about rituals money envy jealousy

Abeg troll out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by BrodaBenad: 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
opamoses1:
Then return to your iboland now. No one forced you to come to the SW in large numbers via night buses. Oyo State in land mass alone is bigger than the whole of SE region. grin
Typical Brain of YellowBa ozuors!

Everyone igbo person lives in SW grin grin

More than half a million of YellowBas are in Anambra alone!

Untravelled cavemen grin

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by Raskimonojendor: 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
opamoses1:
Odilichuku and young shall grow night buses 😂
Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by ElSudani: 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
MrEverest:

They don't even understand how economy works. If I can raise 25 million just by selling one plot of land. Then I can send my children abroad, give them loans for business, open a small factory or travel to Ibadan and buy up 20 plots for plantation with less than half the money! In other words, I'm automatically richer than my Ibadan counterpart whose 650,000 naira won't be able to make any difference in his life. Are we still wondering why over 90% of Ibadan is filled with decayed houses grin grin grin

See logic o. If you can raise 25 million, by what logic did you think someone living in Ibadan cannot raise the same amount?
The people who are buying the Enugu land are hustling in places like Ibadan in the first place.
Look, it is terrible that land is too costly in Iboland. Land being one of the factors of production if too expensive will cause investors will look for a better alternative.
Guess what, they often come to the southwest or the north.

3 Likes

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by JagabanB: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2023
Odin13:

Yoruba just kill Yoruba, for rituals to survive ...
Don’t you get it ?

Yoruba land is where a mother and son connive to kill her son for rituals .. just to eat and survive

Don’t think Yoruba have anything on igbos when it comes to hatred among themselves ..

A Yoruba father don’t trust a Yoruba wife .. talk more of son.. relatives are far .. and it’s all about rituals money envy jealousy

Abeg troll out
I am not a Yorûba, but that's the exact description of igbo society.
U just described life in SE.
Siblings can slaughter each other for a very piece of land.

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by Christistruth00: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2023
LikeAking:
And some of u are happi about the expensive land in your place..

How many people can afford it?

Even they cannot afford it
Many of them will end up with Yoruba inlaws
and Grandchildren
after spending decades in the West

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by blabulu2000: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ibadan city land mass alone is up to 70 percent of the entire Southeastern region land mass....

Google it...

Yoruba people.aint in your league.....

Nnnnmyamiri dumbass

Una no get land......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by Christistruth00: 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
Ibadan city alone is up to 70 percent of the entire Southeastern region.....

Una no get land......

85% Kwara and 30 % of Kogi is Yorubaland
Yorubaland reaches Atakpame in Togo

Ibadan City is less than 5% of Yorubaland

3 Likes

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by Raskimonojendor: 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
ElSudani:

See logic o. If you can raise 25 million, by what logic did you think someone living in Ibadan cannot raise the same amount?
The people who are buying the Enugu land are hustling in places like Ibadan in the first place.
Look, it is terrible that land is too costly in Iboland. Land being one of the factors of production if too expensive will cause investors will look for a better alternative.
Guess what, they often come to the southwest or the north.
The thread is a Mumu one. Land is more expensive in Minnesota than Texas. Yet Texas is the 2nd biggest state by IGR/GDP, while Minnesota is a distance 16 or thereabouts.

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by Odin13: 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
JagabanB:

Truth make you deny your lineage

Shame !

On an online faceless forum
Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by Raskimonojendor: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
Christistruth00:

Even they cannot afford it
Many of them will end up with Yoruba inlaws
and Grandchildren
after spending decades in the West
Just three days ago, my friends and I were all laughing about all the ibo girls we know that have all ended up marrying Yoruba men. Imagine a family of 5 girls and another family of 4 girls all ended up marrying Yoruba boys.

The Ibo is an endangered species. Their girls are flushing out the Ibo DNA and replacing them with Yoruba ones grin

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by Christistruth00: 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2023
JagabanB:

Good families make sure the land is well shared to the Family members in such a way to prevent future disagreements but those families are mostly of Monogamous Patriarchs

But Sometimes some wayward children deliberately create Problems for example a man while he was in his will shared his Land among all his Children male and female afterwards one of the male offspring seized the Property of the Females

I must Confess that he died Prematurely and didn't even use the seized land for long

But he created a big Problem that his Father had deliberately avoided

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by LikeAking: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
igwebuike01:

And people are buying it like akara. Simple demand and supply and equilibrium price

How many people are buying it compared to the entire population?

Make una calm down..

House rent will be expensive, it’s not good for a city like Enugu..

No!

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by rajunor(f): 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
The location matters.
Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by LikeAking: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
MrEverest:

Expensive land is not a good dev..

Make una no spoil the rest of Nigerians o..

Now I understand, abi na Igbos Dey make thins cost for this country?
Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by BolaAThubv(m): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2023
Amotolongbo:
lill wonder they like coming to buy land in the west.

What is pursue them outweighs what makes them wanna stay
This husband beater thinks she has an opinion. Abeg go and look for the next Yoruba simp to molest.
Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by JagabanB: 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
Odin13:

Truth make you deny your lineage

Shame !

On an online faceless forum
I have said it a thousand times on this forum, I will continue saying it.
I am not Yorûba, I am more closely related and blended with lgb0 than Yorûba, but u see the Iîes u all come here to tell.
I will never agree with u.
U can continue to f00I urselves.
Even lgb0s know that living in the East is tough, do u produce ur food?
No!!!
Food is expensive, water is expensive, every single thing is expensive, plus it with the normal lgb0 h8 that exists in the society, Sóûth East is tough for south Easterners themselves.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by Odin13: 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2023
JagabanB:

I have said it a thousand times on this forum, I will continue saying it.
I am not Yorûba, I am more closely related and blended with lgb0 than Yorûba, but u see the Iîes u all come here to tell.
I will never agree with u.
U can continue to f00I urselves.
Even lgb0s know that living in the East is tough, do u produce ur food?
No!!!
Food is expensive, water is expensive, every single thing is expensive, plus it with the normal lgb0 h8 that exists in the society, Sóûth East is tough for south Easterners themselves.

Keep denying your heritage.. wetin be my gain say person Dey fool himself

Southeast tough and dem Dey cash out everyday... just enter any market visit any shop and check dia daily sales

Now visit any home and check how thick dia pot of soup is

Enter any beer bar.. or joint.. sit in the evening and see how your mates spend money..

Yet south east is tough

Very lazy people
You think say na jekomo and bitters

Yoruba man and gibberish
Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by JagabanB: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
Christistruth00:

Good families make sure the land is well shared to the Family members in such a way to prevent future disagreements but those families are mostly of Monogamous Patriarchs

But Sometimes some wayward children deliberately create Problems for example a man while he was in his will shared his Land among all his Children male and female afterwards one of the male offspring seized the Property of the Females

I must Confess that he died Prematurely and didn't even use the seized land for long

But he created a big Problem that his Father had deliberately avoided
I know very well what u are saying, I know a friend whom the father shared their land for them, he contracted the building of his own house to his immediate younger brother, the younger brother took all the money and took the land and started threatening his older brother, I also know one in Abuja who gave to his Younger #1.8m to help rear pigs in the SE, the younger brother told him that most of his pigs died while he sold the rest,but all the pigs of the younger brother survived, when he asked for the money of the ones he sold, he now started telling his brother (whom at this time is a grandfather) how he was owing him since they were young men, so no money for him.
I have a close friend, who's also in Abuja, he sent money to Abia to his elder brother to rear pigs for him, his elder brother collected the money and told him that all the bigs numbering over 35 died, no single one survived.
I also know a man who has only one brother, but they don't talk to each other because they battled over a 50 by 100 plot of land.
It was so bad that when we went with him to bury his wife in Enugu, his own brother and his family were staying in the next house and pretended like they are not aware that a burial is going on in the next compound.
I can go on and on and on and on.
I know lgb0s very well, I grew up among lgb0s.
Till date I still have close friends who are lgb0s that we grew up together over the years.
It doesn't change the fact that there a good igbo families living in peace, of course there are.
But u see that guy up there prèteñding like it's all great in SE that's why they are going to dominate other regions is not true.

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by JagabanB: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
Odin13:

Keep denying your heritage.. wetin be my gain say person Dey fool himself

Southeast tough and dem Dey cash out everyday... just enter any market visit any shop and check dia daily sales

Now visit any home and check how thick dia pot of soup is

Enter any beer bar.. or joint.. sit in the evening and see how your mates spend money..

Yet south east is tough

Very lazy people
You think say na jekomo and bitters

Yoruba man and gibberish
Food is what matter to lgb0s the most, shows u how much they suffer for food in their homes, that's why u can feed ur nwa boy with soured food.
I see every other tribe lavishing money across Nigèria, the food that u cherish in SE is not cherished in the West nor in the north, so thinking ur thick pot of soup matters to someone else is the height of steewpidity actually.
U can continue to abûse Yorûba men.
In Nigeria we know Yorûba people as people that love and know how to party, that's what we use in aiming shades at Yorûbas, "the only thing they know is party", so a hûñgry lgb0 man coming online to talk about how they better Yorûbas in terms of enjoyment is funny and another dimension of delusions.

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by Odin13: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
JagabanB:

Food is what matter to lgb0s the most, shows u how much they suffer for food in their homes, that's why u can feed ur nwa boy with soured food.
I see every other tribe lavishing money across Nigèria, the food that u cherish in SE is not cherished in the West nor in the north, so thinking ur thick pot of soup matters to someone else is the height of steewpidity actually.
U can continue to abûse Yorûba men.
In Nigeria we know Yorûba people as people that love and know how to party, that's what we use in aiming shades at Yorûbas, "the only thing they know is party", so a hûñgry lgb0 man coming online to talk about how they better Yorûbas in terms of enjoyment is funny and another dimension of delusions.

Party with undone food abi with loan

Which food first

Gbegiri ati amala.. abi wetin?

Yoruba no get food that’s all

Visit any market in the east or in Lagos or any Yoruba land.. nwaboyi feeds well more than Yoruba ceo’s Living in mansion

No be talk..

I mean fact

See as them thick and build .. fresh join..

Na sour food Dey keep person fit .. without gym?

Yoruba man wake up
Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by forgiveness: 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2023
MXrep:
grin

See Enugu. Coal city. cheesy

Re: Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures) by forgiveness: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
MXrep:
grin

I have more. Enugu grin shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Richest Countries In The World. Surprise List. / #FreeEse: Sen. Ben Bruce Blasts IGP For Saying Only Emir Of Kano Can Free Ese.. / From Today I End My Support For Buhari And Apc As A Whole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.