Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever (2549 Views)

Last US Military Plane Out Of Afghanistan Ends America's longest war / “South Africa Will Pay”- FFK Says As S/Africa Frustrates Evacuation Of Nigerians / Plateau Massacre: Military Planning Secret Burial For Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever by HitlerWasRight: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2023
I predicted here that you will live to see Jew rats rushing over themselves to board US naval vessels.

Well it's going to happen anytime soon as the US military is drawing plans for what is looking like the greatest mass evacuation ever attempted.

Those US carriers are not in the Levant to defend Pissrael. They are there to evacuate the Khazars from Pissrael.

3 Likes

Re: US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever by HitlerWasRight: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2023
🇺🇸🇮🇱 U.S. readies plans for mass evacuations if Gaza war escalates

The Biden administration is preparing for the possibility that hundreds of thousands of (((American citizens))) will require evacuation from the Middle East if the bloodshed in Gaza cannot be contained, according to four officials familiar with the U.S. government’s contingency planning.

The specter of such an operation comes as Israeli forces, aided by U.S. weapons and military advisers, prepare for what is widely expected to be a perilous ground offensive against Hamas militants responsible for the stunning cross-border attack that has reignited hostilities. The officials, speaking on the condition of anonymity to detail internal deliberations, said Americans living in Israel and neighboring Lebanon are of particular concern, though they stressed that an evacuation of that magnitude is considered a worst-case scenario and that other outcomes are seen as more likely.

📎 Washington Post
Re: US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever by CoronaVirusPro: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
Smart US!

They will get their citizens out before the war begins!

1 Like

Re: US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever by HitlerWasRight: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Smart US!

They will get their citizens out before the war begins!

Citizens ?

You mean dual citizen Jew rats fleeing ship

Every Jew in Pissrael is a dual citizen .

UK will evacuate their own Jews .

The funniest thing is most of the Jews in Pissrael (about 70%) are from former Soviet bloc countries with Russia accounting for the most.

I don't think Russia will be seen keen on taking in Jews from Pissrael.

Maybe Zelensky will want them but I doubt they will take the offer being that Ukraine is in turmoil.

The EU will be forced to grant the rest EU asylum status and a fast track citizenship of any EU state of their choice.

3 Likes

Re: US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever by CoronaVirusPro: 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Citizens ?

The funniest thing is most of the Jews in Pissrael (about 70%) are from former Soviet bloc countries with Russia accounting for the most.

Maybe Zelensky will want them but I doubt they will take the offer being that Ukraine is in turmoil.

The EU will be forced to grant the rest EU asylum status and a fast track citizenship of any EU state of their choice.

You are very correct!

All those Jews know their roots and will find their way in an eventuality.

1 Like

Re: US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever by HitlerWasRight: 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2023
🇧🇴🇮🇱 Former Bolivian President Evo Morales, who is now trying to return to the presidency, called for Israel to be declared a terrorist state and to sever diplomatic relations with it due to Israel's acts of genocide against civilians. Morales called Western countries supporting Israel accomplices of genocide.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever by Pigstormentor: 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
HaHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

See as 2 idiots who are HAMAS lovers are smashing their heads on the floor. praying for HAMAS to avenge ISRAELI bombardment.

ISRAELs ground offensive is about starting....

Una Go understand soon...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

18 Likes

Re: US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever by HitlerWasRight: 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
🇵🇸🇮🇱 Hamas used kamikaze drones to attack Israeli air bases. The damage from the impacts is currently unknown.
A number of other military installations were also attacked.
Despite the massacre of civilians in Gaza, Hamas quite regularly continues to shell cities and military installations in Israel and use, among other things, drones, which Hamas and Islamic Jihad apparently mostly reserve for urban battles.

This is not surprising, because almost the entire military infrastructure of the Palestinian forces is underground in a network of tunnels that can only be reached with extremely expensive heavy bombs.

2 Likes

Re: US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever by HitlerWasRight: 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
Pigstormentor:
HaHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

See as 2 idiots who are HAMAS lovers are smashing the heads on the floor. praying for HAMAS to avenge ISRAELI bombardment.

ISRAELs ground offensive is about starting....

Una Go understand soon...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Schlomo, one of your niggers has escaped the plantation again.

1 Like

Re: US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever by HitlerWasRight: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
Pigstormentor:
HAMAS minister of information...

Tinubu supporter ...

Terrorist lover

Yes.

Which is far better than an Ohu cannibal claiming Jew rat.

4 Likes

Re: US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever by Ikaeniyan0: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Citizens ?

Are you a Palestine?
Re: US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever by gfelo(m): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
Getting ready for ww3
Re: US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever by Pigstormentor: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2023
Its BIAFRA ..the Jewish Annex in Africa....with Rugged citizens that will Bleed you fvvcks on behalf of the israeli's cheesy cool

HitlerWasRight:

Yes.

Which is far better than an Ohu cannibal claiming Jew rat.

Re: US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever by Ikaeniyan0: 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
Pigstormentor:
Why are you asking him/her?

You all are worthless entities...

he supports HAMAS...and insults IPOB..IGBOs
you keep quiet when Fulani herdsmen kill people........and talk Nonsense when its IPOB or IGBO affairs.

So he is an international Terrorist supporter..while..

You are just a Local based cunnt, asking dumb questions angry

Are you sure you're okay? I really doubt you're not going insane

1 Like

Re: US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever by FiftyFifty(m): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
HitlerWasRight:
I predicted here that you will live to see Jew rats rushing over themselves to board US naval vessels.

Well it's going to happen anytime soon as the US military is drawing plans for what is looking like the greatest mass evacuation ever attempted.

Those US carriers are not in the Levant to defend Pissrael. They are there to evacuate the Khazars from Pissrael.

Good to see those good for nothing SOBs shipped back just the way they arrived in Palestine in the 1940s.

5 Likes

Re: US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever by Horus(m): 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever by Pigstormentor: 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
Yeah we Know..

Horus:

1 Like

Re: US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever by Ikaeniyan0: 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
Pigstormentor:
Why asking the same Idiot that loves Tinubu if he is a HAMAS Supporter.

So you dont even know the Guy is a HAMAS lover like

Freestuffng
legendhero

and the rest of your fellow agbado cartel members.

Rest with the dull rants abeg... enjoy the company you keep. ...Make more efforts in looking for IGBO news....spits

You're going insane because of people wey no send your papa online

1 Like

Re: US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever by Stone03: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Citizens ?

Your predictions are the reason for your frustrations and heartbreak, because they are full of hate for the people that are greater and will always be greater than you. Any evil stare at a people like great Isreal is an involuntary admiration. If you think you can do anything against them, put body make we see

2 Likes

Re: US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever by infofta(m): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Citizens ?

Let me educate your shallow mind:
Almost every home in Israel has a bomb shelter. There is a public bomb shelters every where you are located and it has water, electricity and air purifier.

Israel fought the whole of Arab and defeated them without massive evacuation as you are predicting.

Lastly, Israel is a nuclear armed state. Before there will be massive evacuation of Israelis I can confidently tell you the opponents will cease to exist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever by HitlerWasRight: 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2023
infofta:

Almost every home in Israel has a bomb shelter. There is a public bomb shelters every where you are located and it has water, electricity and air purifier.

Israel fought the whole of Arab and defeated them without massive evacuation as you are predicting.

Lastly, Israel is a nuclear armed state. Before there will be massive evacuation of Israelis I can confidently tell you the opponents will cease to exist.

Iran has not only nuclear weapons but also hypersonic missiles courtesy of Russia which no anti missile system can counter.

The dynamics has changed .
Re: US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever by bdon123(m): 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Death to hamas...i hope israel levels gaza becos most of dem still there are terrorist

1 Like

Re: US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever by HitlerWasRight: 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
bdon123:

Death to hamas...i hope israel levels gaza becos most of dem still there are terrorist

Sounding like an inherbirated IPOB terrorist high on mkpiri and freshly smoked human fingers.
Re: US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever by ExudeLoveToAll: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2023
Same people typing here will soon type war crimes Israel should pay for their crimes grin grin

This is how you all were jubilating on October 7 before gnashing your teeth thereafter.

2 Likes

Re: US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever by Hideaki: 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2023
Why are they running

Bunch of Simps

They should stay and fight if they ghat the balls

1 Like

Re: US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever by HitlerWasRight: 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:
Same people typing here will soon type war crimes Israel should pay for their crimes grin grin

This is how you all were jubilating on October 7 before gnashing your teeth thereafter.

They should do like Hamas and invade through land instead of wasting donated US and NATO bombs.
Re: US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

They should do like Hamas and invade through land instead of wasting donated US and NATO bombs.

You said wasted? Join the Hamas Frontline let's see if the bombs are wasted grin

Talk is cheap.

1 Like

Re: US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever by bdon123(m): 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Sounding like an inherbirated IPOB terrorist high on mkpiri and freshly smoked human fingers.
God punish u n d ipob terrorist all together.
Israel must destroy hamas together wit any gaza resident that decides to be human shield
Re: US Military Planning Biggest Mass Evacuation Ever by Zooposki(f): 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
infofta:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enough !!! Why Would A BIG CONTINENT Be Having A Summit Like SLAVES / Fela Anikulapo Kuti, President? / Wole Soyinka Joins The Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.