Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 (7534 Views)

Marketers Disagree With Taiwo Oyedele On Refineries Sale / ₦10tn Spent On Refineries Yet They Don’t Work, They’re Better Off Sold - Oyedele / Senate Probes NNPC Over $396 Million Refineries’ Maintenance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by specialmati(m): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin who is senate president.thief cant probe himself it wont work na
Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by Rolandonyi: 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
Another wild goose 🪿 chase and financial jamboree that will yield nothing, all the other probes in the past have been swept under the carpet because someone connected to them is involved.
Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by hefelove(m): 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hello everyone, i am looking for car to driver.
If you have a car for UBER/Bolt. Please contact me if you have a car to rent out
Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by 12345baba(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
Funny idiots
Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by goody234: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2023
nothing nothing...Magu of EFCC is there chilling abeg ...Cheap talk
Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by Dsimmer: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
Good one. They need to jail everyone of these thieves!
Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by sotall(m): 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
Another propaganda exercise
Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by OctavianAC(m): 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
ogododo:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2023/10/24/senate-to-probe-money-spent-on-refineries-maintenance-since-2010/amp/

Abeg make ona probe if ona go fit get ona cut o. Since it is your turn to prove and there is no one to probe/checkmate ona SUVs brouhaha
Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by nathyx(m): 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
Be like Breeze wan open people N***sh shocked
Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by Treasure17(m): 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2023
Fraudster s wanna probe. Dey play.
Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by nairalanda1(m): 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
Yes the refineries did not work, because subsidy meant that money would come whether they worked or not.

Had subsidy been removed in 2012...which was out last good chance people....yet Nigerians , Tinubu and Buhari opposed it.....we won't be having this probe.

Because without subsidy, the refineries would have been forced to work for their profit, and that makes paying money for non-existent TAM unreasonable, and downright foolish.Infact, the refineries would work, because if they don't ...NO MONEY....it would make NNPC losses over the years look like chicken feed.

(See why many leaders over the years were calling for subsidy removal..but we refused to listen. 2011/12 was the last best chance.).

1 Like

Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by Atlantis585: 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
grin
LWKMD
Crooks to investigate other crooks.
Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by RALPHOW(m): 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
The money is more than enough to build 2 World Class Refineries.

Buhari government is a big disaster.
Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by Prisco4luv(m): 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2023
Na now dem wake up?
Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by Rick9(m): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
As if the probe would yield anything..mshewww
Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by ednut1(m): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
Thieves probing thieves lol
Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by Daniluv1(m): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
Thieves probing thieves just to get a share grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by Omoawoke2(m): 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
Audio probe
Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by Rick9(m): 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2023
nairalee:
are blacks truly cursed?
I've been thinking about this for MONTHS!!!
we all know they will spend money in this "probe" and NOTHING will come out of it.
Black people have serious issues which I can't explain. By "black" it has nothing to do with skin color but by the mindset.
Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by xihari: 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
Waste because na talk go end am
Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by abah001: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2023
This are not Leaders now, they are extortioners .
Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by zionstaar75: 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
Tntsi:
I look at my beloved nation and i see a nation that is heading to the grave if drastic actions are not taken.

It is less than 6 months since chief tinubu criminally took over affairs.
In less than 6months, the "builder of lagos" has destroyed Nigeria beyond recognition.

Chief tinubu has successfully
Destroyed Nigeria globally as Nigeria is now officially ruled by a criminal/ forger gang.
Destroyed Nigeria financially
Destroyed Nigeria economically
Destroyed Nigeria morally.
Destroyed Nigeria constitutionally
Destroyed Nigeria religiously
Destroyed Nigeria judically.
Destroyed Nigeria governmentally
Destroyed Nigeria institutionally.
Destroyed Nigerians reputationally...

Yesterday I saw INEC asking the supreme court judge to reject the csu deposition and i was like how did we get to this? Do we understand the repercussions of these desecrations?
An institution that is a supposed umpire in an election boldly meddling with tinubu.
Every aspect of our nation is dead.

I said it months ago, that nothing good will come out from this desecration of our nation.

I say it again , Nothing good will come out with the evil rooted in the land. Even if tinubu appoints angels to work with him, Nothing good will come out.
Nigeria is at the point of destruction. The desecration, rootness, criminality and evil legalized in power must be taken away. If not , forget about Nigeria.
obidient biafran spotted ,pure enemy of the state. Bunch of headless mob
Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by nkemjacob2(m): 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
They should stop deceiving themselves
Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by Benekkk: 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
We will watch and see!
Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by BrickDevo: 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
They're are looking for money to pay their own salaries and maintain their lives of their families abroad
Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by Otolomo1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
How is the nonsense you type here is correspond to the report
I would have say you should try to use sense but how will you use what you don't have ...
You will just die sha ...
Hate will kill you sha...
Tntsi:
I look at my beloved nation and i see a nation that is heading to the grave if drastic actions are not taken.

It is less than 6 months since chief tinubu criminally took over affairs.
In less than 6months, the "builder of lagos" has destroyed Nigeria beyond recognition.

Chief tinubu has successfully
Destroyed Nigeria globally as Nigeria is now officially ruled by a criminal/ forger gang.
Destroyed Nigeria financially
Destroyed Nigeria economically
Destroyed Nigeria morally.
Destroyed Nigeria constitutionally
Destroyed Nigeria religiously
Destroyed Nigeria judically.
Destroyed Nigeria governmentally
Destroyed Nigeria institutionally.
Destroyed Nigerians reputationally...

Yesterday I saw INEC asking the supreme court judge to reject the csu deposition and i was like how did we get to this? Do we understand the repercussions of these desecrations?
An institution that is a supposed umpire in an election boldly meddling with tinubu.
Every aspect of our nation is dead.

I said it months ago, that nothing good will come out from this desecration of our nation.

I say it again , Nothing good will come out with the evil rooted in the land. Even if tinubu appoints angels to work with him, Nothing good will come out.
Nigeria is at the point of destruction. The desecration, rootness, criminality and evil legalized in power must be taken away. If not , forget about Nigeria.
Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by bayelsaowei(m): 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
Useless senate...like the do not know that monies have been stolen..is it not obvious that the monies were embezzled? If they weren't embezzled we would have had all our refineries working at full capacity..

Very useless people..
Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by godofuck231: 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
Olololoooo
Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by qtx(m): 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
ogododo:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2023/10/24/senate-to-probe-money-spent-on-refineries-maintenance-since-2010/amp/
Another avenue for spending more of the little money left They had better leave us alone. Notin works here, including committees.
Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by ofwest47(m): 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bygone is bygone, what is worth doing at all is worth doing well. What we are expecting from the Federal Parliament is a complete handing over of all the Federal Refineries to Private business enterprises for operations any attempt to them back to governmental operation systems is like 🚶‍♂️ 🎠 going back to dead and buried systems.
Re: Senate To Probe Money Spent On Refineries’ Maintenance Since 2010 by Lhoordshak714: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
This move is just a ploy to distract the general public.,

Naira is 1,210 to dollar for God sake

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

YouWiN Women Applicants First Round Results Is Out / How Buhari Killed The Brother Of Nollywood Actor Nkem Owoh (osuofia) / Ex-minister accused of fraud fails to secure court permission to travel abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.