Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances (33143 Views)

Two Gays Arrested In Jigawa Over Homosexual Act In A Hotel / Andrew Nwachukwu Declared Wanted By Police Over Homosexual Posts / ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by zhirkovrado(m): 3:44am On Oct 25, 2023
Why is homosexuality very common in the north? Abi e get wetin these Abokis and mallams no the tell us. I just don't like these people with their religion of violence. Meanwhile the secondary school boy also wanted his anus to be bleeped! What a price!!
Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by Bimpe29: 4:00am On Oct 25, 2023
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu Aameen.

Aundhu Billahi Mina Shaitan Rajeem.
Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by TMKsouth: 4:15am On Oct 25, 2023
RIP to the gay boy. We all need companionship - human sexuality is complex and varied - unfortunately he approached an animal supported by other animals.
Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by martinzuma(m): 4:42am On Oct 25, 2023
PythonTutorial2:
** OPINION POLL **
Should homosexuality be legally allowed in Nigeria, as it is in many advanced/developed countries ?
CLICK Like for "YES". CLICK Share for "NO"

Is Nigeria developed/advanced…you just Dey type anyhow
Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by favour32(m): 5:42am On Oct 25, 2023
E don tey wey gay dey that side.

The initial letter D go tell you.
If ya I.Q nor dey above average na you sabi.
If you know you know.
Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by Tsekarmsugh: 5:51am On Oct 25, 2023
Na wa for some of dis Aboki people ooo
Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by Chasito(m): 6:06am On Oct 25, 2023
Those people too like anus grin
Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by Oke90: 6:11am On Oct 25, 2023
Rubbish
Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by SaLongs1(m): 6:17am On Oct 25, 2023
Why kill, couldn't he just say no?
Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by JohnsonEmma(m): 6:29am On Oct 25, 2023
Join our $50 to $500 or $100 to $1000 Binary trading challenge

To register and get 50% bonus, click this link
https://po8.cash/smart/Q9zLznGezxqLZc

After registering and depositing... Send me a DM with your UID @Edjohnson1 to be added to the group on telegram
Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by dNortherner(m): 6:31am On Oct 25, 2023
TheRealOwner:
Na dem get gays, drug addicts, terrorists, child molesters, child brides, extreme poverty, almajiri, beggars, etc but na them carry religion for head pass.

Probably one of the greatest paradoxes on the planet.

This guy just wasted 2 lives, his own and the victim.
Of course you're TheRealOwner of any nonsense talk. All the crimes you mentioned above are nothing but bias, are the Northerners alone that commit the above crimes across the country? Of course not, so please be mindful of your statement when things like this happened.
Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by BeigJawnson(m): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

You must be speaking of your fellow 0sus .

No where in Africa has more gay hookup spots than Anambra .

Anambra no carry religion for head like una for north ... North should be a holy land with the level of religion of Islam una carry for head there. So there shouldnt be anything called homosexual for una north at all... Yeye get out

1 Like

Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by gaspology(m): 7:29am On Oct 25, 2023
TheRealOwner:
Na dem get gays, drug addicts, terrorists, child molesters, child brides, extreme poverty, almajiri, beggars, etc but na them carry religion for head pass.

As in ehhh... what do you expect from people that sniff soak away? Damn!
Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by themanderon: 8:23am On Oct 25, 2023
Homosexual love is an extremely jealous and dangerous kind of anomaly. Cases like this abound everywhere.
Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by Wizuman: 8:26am On Oct 25, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad this same beast will carry kettle water, mat,wash"ed" his 🥒, head,nose etc and deceive himself with Allawu angry.

God punish Ala angry angry

the most entertaining part of ur comment tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by TheRealOwner(m): 8:37am On Oct 25, 2023
dNortherner:
Of course you're TheRealOwner of any nonsense talk. All the crimes you mentioned above are nothing but bias, are the Northerners alone that commit the above crimes across the country? Of course not, so please be mindful of your statement when things like this happened.

I doubt you know the meaning of bias. There is nothing but fact there. If you don't like it, pick up a microphone and start going from mosque to mosque, market to market and everywhere you can find mass crowds and start preaching to them to stop. That's if they don't kill you in the process sha.

1 Like

Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by Autobiography: 8:45am On Oct 25, 2023
TheRealOwner:

You can say that again, but you are getting it wrong, d north has some decent hard working, God fearing people.... And I'm one of dem, don't stigmatize.... That vet. Should b hung like a dog
Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by TheRealOwner(m): 8:47am On Oct 25, 2023
Autobiography:
You can say that again, but you are getting it wrong, d north has some decent hard working, God fearing people.... And I'm one of dem, don't stigmatize.... That vet. Should b hung like a dog

2 truths can coexist. Are there good people in the north? Yes. Are there bad people? Yes! Are those things listed more common or peculiar to Northern Nigeria? Yes!!

1 Like

Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by Danja: 8:49am On Oct 25, 2023
Muslims are still better because it is the Christian world that are advocating for the legalisation of same sex marriage. Just bury your face in shame and stop criticising others at slightest opportunity.
Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by StreetFight: 9:10am On Oct 25, 2023
TheRealOwner:

Gays and Lesbians are what your lord and savior the Europeans and Americans and their so called Missionaries are forcing Africans to adopt. Stop your stupidity
Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by StreetFight: 9:11am On Oct 25, 2023
Shapeaso:
Aboki and Anus na 5&6!

You mean Europeans and Americans?
Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by stasius: 9:25am On Oct 25, 2023
He lured a minor into homosexual act and killed him after the act to cover his evil!!!

Parents please protect your children!!! The society has gone beserk!
Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by godofuck231: 9:28am On Oct 25, 2023
This one pains me, but I support the guy , I hope there was lots of screams and blood , if not the guy no try
Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by TheRealOwner(m): 9:42am On Oct 25, 2023
StreetFight:

Gays and Lesbians are what your lord and savior the Europeans and Americans and their so called Missionaries are forcing Africans to adopt. Stop your stupidity

Beg your northern brothers and sisters to stop theirs first
Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by Heroesworths(m): 11:25am On Oct 25, 2023
TheRealOwner:

Thank God for their sharia, north for done turn Sodom and Gomorrah

1 Like

Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by Oomardesigns: 11:27am On Oct 25, 2023
Sterlight:
The same region where they claim to be holier than Abraham

You sound foolis* for generalizing. When a northerner did something wrong y'all will open your smelling mouth to generalize. Stupidy at it peak

Homosexuality knows no region or religion. People practices it everywhere. Get that into your illiterate brain

1 Like

Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by MrAgbako: 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
Karmar03:
you Are mad
No,
not like you 😂
Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by bummyla(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
He must have promised the 17 year old boy money he did not intend to pay him!
Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by Karmar03: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
MrAgbako:
No,
not like you 😂
you are mad...cos I wonder why you are so totally engrossed in what gays and Lesbians do behind close doors??.... it's really biting deep into you and leading you to full blown madness cheesy
Re: ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances by kumbhuru: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2023
bhouze:
Wow My own ABU? Anyway I'm not surprised as a fellow Abusite to my greatest surprise, irritation and disgust once made such disgusting advance on me.

That was the worst embarrassing moment of my life. I just told him that I'm not Gay and I love and cannot substitute pussy for anything.

Stop lying, nobody asked you out. As u ugly reach

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Who Was Snatched By A Policeman In Imo Reunites With Parents (Photos) / Soldier Calls out Boko Haram Terrorists to come out / Man Pours Dirty Water On Man Driving For Splashing Dirty Water On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.