Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Rebuilt After Fire: Zulum Opens Monday Market, Waives Two Years Rent For Traders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebuilt After Fire: Zulum Opens Monday Market, Waives Two Years Rent For Traders (19529 Views)

Edo Guber: INEC Portal For Candidates’ Data Uploading Opens Monday / Wike Waives Exec Order 21, Grants Atiku Free Use Of Stadium With Conditions / Charly Boy Accused Of Owing Landlady 7 Years Rent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebuilt After Fire: Zulum Opens Monday Market, Waives Two Years Rent For Traders by Miracle2020: 6:58am On Oct 25, 2023
I swear I wish this man is the president. I was in Maiduguri during his first tenure, infact what that man did his first tenure is far far better than what some governors do in the two tenures
Re: Rebuilt After Fire: Zulum Opens Monday Market, Waives Two Years Rent For Traders by Miracle2020: 7:03am On Oct 25, 2023
If you know this Monday market as far back as 2018 then you know that zulum is a Messiah.
Re: Rebuilt After Fire: Zulum Opens Monday Market, Waives Two Years Rent For Traders by LilX2: 7:12am On Oct 25, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehehe

That’s nice

God bless Zulum

I will suggest LASG should demolish those 2x4 shops in Alaba intl market, erect massive structures like these ones and lease out to the good people of the SW, SS, North and MB at subsidized rates

Why not go and do it. The hatred for Igbos will be your own undoing
Re: Rebuilt After Fire: Zulum Opens Monday Market, Waives Two Years Rent For Traders by FlyingKing: 7:53am On Oct 25, 2023
fawaz050:
When a Muslim does good, they won't ascribe it to his religion.

When the religionless terrorist goes on a killing spree, they point fingers at Islam.

Hypocritically stereotypical morons.

Only Allah knows what Islam did to them.

When they killed which name did they normally shout , which religion did that name related to, who did they claimed they are fighting for. If you can answer this then, you know it all.

There are bad and good people in all religion but when you support them openly and never discouraged them, what do you expect and have you ever sir down and think that why all these issue of violence, terrorism, etc to mention a few is associated to that religion and the leaders even come out openly and support it.

Let me pause here.

Mind you I'm from a mixed religion so, you can say whatever you want depending on the angle you are viewing it.

Shalom
Re: Rebuilt After Fire: Zulum Opens Monday Market, Waives Two Years Rent For Traders by garfield1: 9:14am On Oct 25, 2023
OgaRico:
If your monicker "garfield" is from the movie I know, then the cat character have more sense than you as a human.
What is wrong in people supporting who they believe can deliver on his mandate if elected president or can't people make their choices again?
A non indigenous person who is not from the State but residing there just wrote what you don't mostly read about under Zulum's reign as Governor in the media and instead of you paying attention to the information and message intended to be passed across, you are here tpying in the rubbish. I'm praying for your quickest mental ill health recovery sir.

Foolishness is of different kinds.go back to yabaleft where you ran from.onye ara
Re: Rebuilt After Fire: Zulum Opens Monday Market, Waives Two Years Rent For Traders by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:47am On Oct 25, 2023
Solsix:
You will see this guy will never get APC ticket to contest for president when the time comes. The likes of ganduje and modu sheriff will have upper hand

Sir, if Tinubu wants him to succeed him. He will succeed him, no matter the obstacle.

I heard that Tinubu wanted him as his VP candidate but the governor wanted to go for a 2nd term.
Re: Rebuilt After Fire: Zulum Opens Monday Market, Waives Two Years Rent For Traders by NOwazobia: 10:05am On Oct 25, 2023
[quote author=JIBO4REAL post=126596736][/quote]You are the one who doesn't know anything and dumb to see the falsehood in your belief.

I bet you became entangled through indoctrination, that I won't blame you. Most Christians are too.

It is fundamentally what you guys were thought from childhood: Convert them through any means possible, and in a case where they resist, slaughter them.

This is what is happening in most Muslims populated countries and the northern part, they non believers always act in carefulness, others have to even practice their religion in hiding.
Re: Rebuilt After Fire: Zulum Opens Monday Market, Waives Two Years Rent For Traders by NOwazobia: 10:07am On Oct 25, 2023
fawaz050:

Lol, they kill people for not converting? How can you lie so evidently?!

You hate Muslims. Yield!

Does it make sense to ostracize a group because of the activities of a cluster from it?

If it is, no human being would make heaven.
Not when they are practicing what is in the same book the group is using, while the group cheer them on for doing Allah biding.
Re: Rebuilt After Fire: Zulum Opens Monday Market, Waives Two Years Rent For Traders by Sillymoderators: 11:03am On Oct 25, 2023
Omobude244:

How can u even have sense when ur presidential candidate is a drug pusher, a certificate forger and an identify theft

Shettima vice president is a boko haram terrorist and sponsor
Ganduje national chairman is a babariga dollar stuffing criminal

So much for the self acclaimed progressives 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Old and stale news...You are trying to troll but sorry you are only fooling and embarrassing yourself. Na today we dey hear that one Boko Haram , Certificate.....find another angle... olodo!
You are dry!
Re: Rebuilt After Fire: Zulum Opens Monday Market, Waives Two Years Rent For Traders by Omobude244: 11:11am On Oct 25, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Old and stale news...You are trying to troll but sorry you are only fooling and embarrassing yourself. Na today we dey hear that one Boko Haram , Certificate.....find another angle... olodo!
You are dry!
Facts is now troll🤣🤣
Please dispute any of my claim with facts
Re: Rebuilt After Fire: Zulum Opens Monday Market, Waives Two Years Rent For Traders by Mo6M: 11:56am On Oct 25, 2023
fawaz050:

When the religionless terrorist goes on a killing spree, they point fingers at Islam.

As if its not their responsibility to be responsible
Re: Rebuilt After Fire: Zulum Opens Monday Market, Waives Two Years Rent For Traders by travelzcruix: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2023
Man like Zullum, for crying out loud, good and evil have no religion, what matters is who wears the mask.
Re: Rebuilt After Fire: Zulum Opens Monday Market, Waives Two Years Rent For Traders by Sillymoderators: 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
Omobude244:

Facts is now troll🤣🤣
Are you the one that convicted him? Go to court and get him convicted, until then "innocent until proven guilty"
As for you remain dry and stale!
Re: Rebuilt After Fire: Zulum Opens Monday Market, Waives Two Years Rent For Traders by aramsrg: 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
fawaz050:

Fact fact fact fact fact fact fact tact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact fact
Re: Rebuilt After Fire: Zulum Opens Monday Market, Waives Two Years Rent For Traders by Sillymoderators: 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
Omobude244:

Facts is now troll🤣🤣
Continue with your dry and mumu laugh.
Re: Rebuilt After Fire: Zulum Opens Monday Market, Waives Two Years Rent For Traders by Omobude244: 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Are you the one that convicted him? Go to court and get him convicted, until then "innocent until proven guilty"
As for you remain dry and stale!
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Innocent like graduating from govt college Lagos in 1970 when the school was found in 1974🤣 orishirishi😋

Make una try get small shame na.

From govt college ibadan to gov't college Lagos to st aroyola primary school to studying economies in university of Chicago 🤣
Chai Tinubu really use strong juju on una😁😁
Re: Rebuilt After Fire: Zulum Opens Monday Market, Waives Two Years Rent For Traders by Sillymoderators: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
Omobude244:

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Innocent like graduating from govt college Lagos in 1970 when the school was found in 1974🤣 orishirishi😋

Make una try get small shame na.

From govt college ibadan to gov't college Lagos to st aroyola primary school to studying economies in university of Chicago 🤣
Chai Tinubu really use strong juju on una😁😁
Na like this you go bark like dog for four or eight years?...Ha!!! You need help o!
Re: Rebuilt After Fire: Zulum Opens Monday Market, Waives Two Years Rent For Traders by Omobude244: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Na like this you go bark like dog for four or eight years?...Ha!!! You need help o!
🤣🤣
Una u need serious help
Supporting and defending a criminal

1 Like

Re: Rebuilt After Fire: Zulum Opens Monday Market, Waives Two Years Rent For Traders by Sillymoderators: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
Omobude244:

🤣🤣
Una u need serious help
Supporting and defending a criminal

You need help barking like a 🐕🐕🐕🐕 dog!
Re: Rebuilt After Fire: Zulum Opens Monday Market, Waives Two Years Rent For Traders by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
Good one grin
Re: Rebuilt After Fire: Zulum Opens Monday Market, Waives Two Years Rent For Traders by wasi9ice: 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
God bless him ,l just love that man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former President Obasanjo Dead Or Alive? / Saraki Meets PDP Delegates In Osun (Photos) / Nigeria Muslim Supreme Councils React To CAN Letter To NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.