Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,062 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters (13395 Views)

Subsidy: Nigeria Treasury Must Be Protected From Looters — Tinubu / Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu / Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by nkemoma(m): 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
Dennisochampa:

Its our duty to educate our loved ones on the need to be self sufficient and productive in the present day Nigeria.
We all need to think outside the box to be able to survive in 9ja...
Sitting down and waiting for the government to come through for you is like asking the devil to repent...
We need to think about the challenges of others and see how we can create solutions to earn a living...
Even if na Peter obi enter.. He won't change Nigeria in 3 months..
The suffer wen we all dey run from, we go still dey face am...

You are right my brother...

We need more of a mental and psychological overhaul..

You are very correct

3 Likes

Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Smartguyboy(m): 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
accordadoga27:
Hehehe

This Agulu packaged fraud again

He always wants to be in the news.

He has been running mental since he lost woefully to Ashiwaju.

No iyámiri will ever rule Nigeria.

iyámiri Is buying fuel 600 and mr president people are still buying same 600.

1 Like

Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Kirisuto: 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2023
ElSudani:
This shameless third place sore loser. He should go and focus on his NEXT to nothing importation business.

🤣🤣🤣 Obi didn't mention Tinubu's name but somehow you Tinubu miscreants found a way to be angry at Obi's post which suggests to me you guys know Tinubu is a confirm fraudster

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Kirisuto: 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2023
HeadlessMob:
Up till now this Agulu an has not deemed it fit to address Nigerian on how Onwabusi/se gringory become Peter gringory. He said his father gave him Peter from birth and so why didn't he have the same name on his GCE degree? Has there been any name change or addition affidavit?. Just continue to deceive the unintelligent who also believed that Buhari was cloned

🤣🤣🤣Obi didn't mention Tinubu's name but somehow you Tinubu miscreants found a way to be angry at Obi's post which suggests to me you guys know Tinubu is a confirm fraudster
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Legacy1719(m): 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
ElSudani:
This shameless third place sore loser. He should go and focus on his NEXT to nothing importation business.

Mechionu there! Obi won the election.
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by bentenny(m): 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2023
ElSudani:
In other words,you are clearly admitting your paymaster is a certified identity fraudster because I never saw him mention any personality!
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Xbobtage: 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
This is truly a time of National reflection. Time to look in the mirror and ask the hard truth and give ourselves the painful honest answers. How did we get here this quickly. What lessons have we learnt?

Obviously, If I still come here on nairaland to read and comment on articles, its fair to say that there are smart people here and even people in corridors of power, hopefully some of you are taking notes. I had written several comments from the beginning of January last year warning that the naira would capitulate if we elected the wrong person because we were at a crossroads and pulling our last trick out the hat. Those who followed the call and moved their assest to USD, can thank their stars they listened. Apparently guys it appears even my very pessimistic comments back then were quite optimistic with the naira at currently 1260 to the dollar we came here much quicker than i had envisaged. I am really saddened by this. The thing is when the naira capitulates this hard, alot of other asset classes are about to follow. I will be stating these as you read on , but first a reminder of why we are here.

My people, there is NO WAY we can build a successful nation buy sidelining a major nigerian tribe, because FUD (Fear Uncertainty and Doubt) is truly the nemesis of any institution or nation, once the cold hands of fear grips any asset class, what you see happening to the naira happens to it. Anyone else blaming anything else is lying to themselves. For progress to persists in any nation, a true sense of nationalism has to be the building blocks of that nation otherwise its going nowhere. Because even when the people from your own region see the way maladministration being carried out of selfish tribalism, they themselves will never take the government serious, they will believe its business as usual and the looting and sabotage continues. This is the everyone one is participating in the robbing and sabotage of the country because they can see through the BS of the governance.

Imagine it this way, as a nation we are all chained and shackled to the feet together and are expected to either move in unison or remain stagnant. Imagine nigeria being a sort of animal race and we are three big elephants chained together with some other smaller animals, lets say lambs, and we are racing against other groups of animals chained together as well. But then for nigerias case one the big elephant is stabbed in the leg by the other elephants, its demoralized and is refusing to move forward, How can this entity fare in what is a perpetual race, and if you were a race gambler (aka foreign investor), would you bet on us? Answer is a clear NO. For this country to move forward, equity should be the key word, NO tribe should be taken for granted definitely not a major tribe and when policies are being instituted. when appointment of leadership rotation of leadership is being made, everyone should treated the same. This should be in the constitution with the military backing these laws. We can joke around tribal issues but never play with these issues mentioned If not we are not serious at nation building.

Now in regards to the capitulation of the nigerian naira, lets remember that the nigerian banks are capitalized in Naira, What i am saying is the nigerian banks are not liquid enough to handle the collapse of the naira at the scale that it is collapsing. So if you have your funds sitting in naira or dollars in a Nigerian bank, you might be in harms way. Standard Chartered, Citi Bank, etc are safer options. You heard it from me first, Yup, you are welcome.
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Atlantis585: 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2023
Evil defenders of fraudster in chief will not like this statement.
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Dshocker(m): 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
The picture depicts the manner at which the judiciary can be understood.....

1 Like

Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Gandrova: 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
Fraudulent man turned to a motivational speaker cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Juanmike(m): 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2023
ElSudani:
What did you graduate with?
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by ElSudani: 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
bentenny:

In other words,you are clearly admitting your paymaster is a certified identity fraudster because I never saw him mention any personality!

Nonsense, also going by your warped logic I didn't mention Obi's name in my comment.
Why are you all crying over it?

1 Like

Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by ottersberger(m): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
When the parable of the skeleton is told, the old woman examines herself. Apparently, only the guilty run away when no one is chasing them. I have not read any names in Mr. Obis's piece, but the usual gang of hapless villains are busy insulting their fathers.
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Kingjames(m): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
OBIDIENTS EXCHANGE RATE

Tue October, 09:00:01 AM

💵 1 USD >>>>> ₦1,211
💷 1 GBP >>>>> ₦1,477
💶 1 EUR >>>>> ₦1,262
💶 1 CAD >>>>> ₦910

—————————————————

AGBADOS EXCHANGE RATE

Tue October, 09:00:01 AM

💵 1 USD >>>>> ₦180
💷 1 GBP >>>>> ₦190
💶 1 EUR >>>>> ₦185
💶 1 CAD >>>>> ₦175
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by jaxxy(m): 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2023
richie240:
Hehehehe....this man sha. grin

Ngwa, Mr peter obi, who is 'Onwubuasi/Onwubuase'??
cool

who is amoda?

Nigerians must compel the US to release the fbi files.
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Burob: 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bobloco:
Peter Obi didn't mention names but watch those Tinubu turned into internet wildebeest devoid of any meaningful sentience, reason, and rationality attack, abuse and call him derogatory names
Agbadorian Mumu, Gringory Obi did not mention any names, but yet you mentioned President Tinubu’s name?
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Racoon(m): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
It remains the foundation for all our fundamental rights as humans. It is the rule of law that binds society together. The expectation by the high and low alike that their rights will be protected and respected by fair judges in transparent courts is what keeps citizens' loyalty and belief in democracy. People, irrespective of their station in life, approach the courts whenever they feel their rights are assailed in the expectation that fair courts will render justice to them according to law.

However, when the fairness of the judiciary is not assured, and the transparency of judiciary operatives is uncertain, the rule of law will come under severe threat. Once ordinary people lose faith in the fairness of the judiciary, the rule of law is threatened.
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Burob: 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2023
jaxxy:

who is amoda?

Nigerians must compel the US to release the fbi files.
Or Atikulated Obidients chasing the wind?
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by PaperWorld: 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
Chispa:
scavenger
I don't understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by bentenny(m): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
ElSudani:

Nonsense, also going by your warped logic I didn't mention Obi's name in my comment.
Why are you all crying over it?
grin
You not only made mention of him but also validated and confirmed your paymaster as a certified identity fraudster!

Now who is the one wailing over an Obi's post?
Una never chichumchin grin
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by EnvyandHate: 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
Identity Fraud

Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by membranus: 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
Xbobtage:
This is truly a time of National reflection. Time to look in the mirror and ask the hard truth and give ourselves the painful honest answers. How did we get here this quickly. What lessons have we learnt?

Obviously, If I still come here on nairaland to read and comment on articles, its fair to say that there are smart people here and even people in corridors of power, hopefully some of you are taking notes. I had written several comments from the beginning of January last year warning that the naira would capitulate if we elected the wrong person because we were at a crossroads and pulling our last trick out the hat. Those who followed the call and moved their assest to USD, can thank their stars they listened. Apparently guys it appears even my very pessimistic comments back then were quite optimistic with the naira at currently 1260 to the dollar we came here much quicker than i had envisaged. I am really saddened by this. The thing is when the naira capitulates this hard, alot of other asset classes are about to follow. I will be stating these as you read on , but first a reminder of why we are here.

My people, there is NO WAY we can build a successful nation buy sidelining a major nigerian tribe, because FUD (Fear Uncertainty and Doubt) is truly the nemesis of any institution or nation, once the cold hands of fear grips any asset class, what you see happening to the naira happens to it. Anyone else blaming anything else is lying to themselves. For progress to persists in any nation, a true sense of nationalism has to be the building blocks of that nation otherwise its going nowhere. Imagine it this way, as a nation we are all chained and shackled to the feet together and are expected to either move in unison or remain stagnant. Imagine nigeria being a sort of animal race and we are three big elephants chained together with some other smaller animals, lets say lambs, and we are racing against other groups of animals chained together as well. But then for nigerias case one the big elephant is stabbed in the leg by the other elephants, its demoralized and is refusing to move forward, How can this entity fare in what is a perpetual race, and if you were a race gambler (aka foreign investor), would you bet on us? Answer is a clear NO. For this country to move forward, equity should be the key word, NO tribe should be taken for granted definitely not a major tribe and when policies are being instituted. when appointment of leadership rotation of leadership is being made, everyone should treated the same. This should be in the constitution with the military backing these laws. We can joke around tribal issues but never play with these issues mentioned If not we are not serious at nation building.

Now in regards to the capitulation of the nigerian naira, lets remember that the nigerian banks are capitalized in Naira, What i am saying is the nigerian banks are not liquid enough to handle the collapse of the naira at the scale that it is collapsing. So if you have your funds sitting in naira or dollars in a Nigerian bank, you might be in harms way. Standard Chartered, Citi Bank, etc are safer options. You heard it from me first, Yup, you are welcome.

An economic alarmist on the lose, run fi cover!!

Bra, nothing do us. Nigerians are survivalists, this will also pass, we will overcome.
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by StreetFight: 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bobloco:
Peter Obi didn't mention names but watch those Tinubu turned into internet wildebeest devoid of any meaningful sentience, reason, and rationality attack, abuse and call him derogatory names

But you have mentioned the one of Tinubu, someone that your parents are not qualified to be maids to
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by EnvyandHate: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
I am Shem

Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Sillymoderators: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bobloco:

It's a simple question that requires a simple answer

Are you Tinubu?
It is a simple question that requires a simple answer "You wey get sense why did you mention Tinubu"?
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
Obi go and continue your trade

1 Like

Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by EnvyandHate: 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
Dshocker:
The picture depicts the manner at which the judiciary can be understood.....

Yes leaning towards the rich and powerful..

Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by yakson84(m): 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
It is not easy as you think
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by rayvelez(m): 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
I voted for this man but you should rest small and let the judiciary do their work and stop gaslighting…
Bring facts and evidence that we won the elections not all this epistles.

1 Like

Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by NewDea4: 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
fergie001:

Peter Obi

Nigerian judiciary is full of thieves and criminals
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by wilyparker(m): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
ElSudani:
E be like the shege banza no reach you... Continue... Last last everybody go chop breakfast
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by peculiar2233: 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
ElSudani:
Someone said you already know the identity fraudster, that is guilty conscience that's worrying you 🤣🤣🤣
I'm asking you now that, is it true that you already know identity fraudster Obi is referring to? If you no answer me iku pa e 😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Youngest Doctor In The Uk Is A Nigerian! / 1600 Buses To Be Deployed Nation Wide / Boko Haram: Attacking Right Now a Police Station Near The Emir Palace in Kano...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.