Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters (13442 Views)

Subsidy: Nigeria Treasury Must Be Protected From Looters — Tinubu / Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu / Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by sinero: 5:44am On Oct 25, 2023
Chispa:
youruba Muslims

Igbo idol worshipper.
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by DrMPH: 7:00am On Oct 25, 2023
See them insulting themselves. Unless this generation choses not to procreate or do so outside the shores of Nigeria, your kids will enjoy the Nigeria that is currently being shaped. Guess what, the elites' kids won't be here to share their fate. The fabric of our society is being ripped apart by powerful men, and the unfortunate peasants are laying the foundation of a failed state for their kids unwittingly. What's Nigeria's national value as of today? America's is freedom, Britain's is security, what's ours?
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by aswani(m): 7:27am On Oct 25, 2023
Racoon:

However, when the fairness of the judiciary is not assured, and the transparency of judiciary operatives is uncertain, the rule of law will come under severe threat. Once ordinary people lose faith in the fairness of the judiciary, the rule of law is threatened.[/i]

When did the fairness of the Judiciary come into question and why didn't it come into question the three previous times Peter Obi went to court and won in an election dispute?

As soon as Peter Obi's lawyers filed papers at the election tribunal, Nairaland and other Social Media was buzzing with Obidients bullishly reminding the rest of us that he had never lost an electoral case.

Now that he has lost at the Tribunal and it is looking like same will happen at the Supreme Court, suddenly the same Judiciary whose rulings were acceptable when they previously favoured Peter Obi are now been accused of all sorts by Obidients.

Conversely, on the off chance that Obi wins his case at the Supreme court, which will only guarantee a President Tinubu disqualification or an election rerun by the way, Obidients will of course no longer question the transparency of the Judiciary.

We all need to grow up in this country and accept electoral judgements at least until we can uncover proof that they are tainted.
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Kilometres: 7:45am On Oct 25, 2023
Jostoman:
So nigeria constitution now support certificate forgery right?
No, Nigeria constitution supports Akwuzu massacre. It's also support foolish by fighting another man's battle that will profits you nothing.

Instead of making noise over the Internet, why can't Obi apply for CTC of the CSU deposition and further his own case in court? But, no, he is been used by is master, the great Fulani man that his people tend to hate. What a confusing irony 🙄
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by DECLAN2015(m): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2023
Shikini:

Keep beating about the bush defending criminals.

1) Tinubu is his Foster-Mother's family name, what is his own father's name?

2) Who are his blood siblings?

3) Where in particular is he from?

4) What is the name of his primary school?

5) How will he claim to have graduated from a secondary school in 1970 when that school was established in 1974?

6) His campaign spokesman told us the man did not attend secondary school whereas, an obviously fake Govt College certificate in his name was found among CSU's documents.

He said u can as well ask for his DNA
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by BENEAMATA: 8:17am On Oct 25, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
I expect a world press conference from him soon grin
i expect a Pulitzer prize award ! grin never knew someone can write better than Achebe east of the niger .The effect the president has on ability to unlock the untapped talent in others is brought forth again . Just look at the other manhood scavenger doing it better than Sherlock Holmes himself , unlocking mysteries everywhere . cheesy
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by PotatoSalad(m): 8:56am On Oct 25, 2023
Orinechi:
From state coffers when he was the govo
Last time I checked, he's the only governor that's not on pension. So what's your pitch here?
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Orinechi: 9:17am On Oct 25, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Last time I checked, he's the only governor that's not on pension. So what's your pitch here?
The fact that he is not on pension as u said does not mean he did not steal from the state coffers when he was the govo. If u want me to know more, pls educate me on how he started.
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by naija1stnigar(m): 11:44am On Oct 25, 2023
HeadlessMob:
Up till now this Agulu an has not deemed it fit to address Nigerian on how Onwabusi/se gringory become Peter gringory. He said his father gave him Peter from birth and so why didn't he have the same name on his GCE degree? Has there been any name change or addition affidavit?. Just continue to deceive the unintelligent who also believed that Buhari was cloned
them never mention names now una Don dey bark like dog wey see sharp Cutlass.... The wicked runs when no one pursueth.
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by PotatoSalad(m): 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
Orinechi:
The fact that he is not on pension as u said does not mean he did not steal from the state coffers when he was the govo. If u want me to know more, pls educate me on how he started.
Where's your source?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Okorocha, & Yari Battle For NGF Chairmanship / Stella Oduah Dumps PDP For APGA - PoliticsNGR / APC Primaries: Emulate Ambode, Buhari Urges Losers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.