Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters (13444 Views)

Subsidy: Nigeria Treasury Must Be Protected From Looters — Tinubu / Enugu Guber: ‘There Are Plots To Stop Me Through Judiciary’ – Ekweremadu / Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by saysoo: 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2023
fergie001:

Peter Obi

you are begining to sound treasonable
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Mosba: 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2023
You go wail tire
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Bobloco: 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
Sillymoderators:

It is a simple question that requires a simple answer "You wey get sense why did you mention Tinubu"?

You wey get sense why you mention me
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Bobloco: 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
StreetFight:

But you have mentioned the one of Tinubu, someone that your parents are not qualified to be maids to

My parents can't be maid to someone whose ancestry, identity, educational background is questionable, a notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture and a certified certificate forger of international dimension

1 Like

Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Sillymoderators: 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bobloco:

You wey get sense why you mention me
I no mention you say na you Peter Obi dey refer to. So answer the simple question.
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by HRMK: 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
KEEP ON WASTING YOUR TIME AND ENERGY!NO SINGLE NIGERIAN POLITICIAN IS A SAINT!YOU CAN ONLY RULE OVER THE SOUTHEAST WHERE YOU SECURED 98% OF THE VOTES CAST!!
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bobloco:
Peter Obi didn't mention names but watch those Tinubu turned into internet wildebeest devoid of any meaningful sentience, reason, and rationality attack, abuse and call him derogatory names

The werey deh fear abi...after his lawyers show of shame at the supreme court

1 Like

Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by 2BabaNairaland: 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
You and who ?

Your criminal Tinubu will never know peaceful sleep.

-"No evil deed will go unpunished. Any evil done by man to man will be redressed.If not now then later. If not by man then by God. For the victory of evil over good can only be temporary' - Late Dele Giwa

PaperWorld:
Let's focus on Tinubu 4 years instead of these unnecessary court cases.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
Shijawesss:
God bless my president

President Okoro Obi

Only head slamming mohammadian terrorists hate Obi

God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

God bless Israel for doing the lord's work

Tell your president to declare public holiday in aguluigbo
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Bobloco: 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
Sillymoderators:

I no mention you say na you Peter Obi dey refer to. So answer the simple question.

But you quoted me first. Was I referring to you in my comment.

Are you one of those Tinubu turned into internet wildebeest devoid of any meaningful sentience, reason and rationality

1 Like

Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Sillymoderators: 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bobloco:

But you quoted me first. Was I referring to you in my comment.

Are you one of those Tinubu turned into internet wildebeest devoid of any meaningful sentience, reason and rationality
Na you wey no get common sense! This is a public forum so anybody can mention anybody. I know you are one of Obi supporters that are devoid of any logical reasoning but full of clueless and irrational but weak emotions.
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Bobloco: 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Na you wey no get common sense! This is a public forum so anybody can mention anybody. I know you are one of Obi supporters that are devoid of any logical reasoning but full of clueless and irrational but weak emotions.

Imagine!

So because it's a public forum you can go about mention anybody. Truly, you are an internet wildebeest devoid of any meaningful sentience, reason and rationality

1 Like

Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by mafluxfire: 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2023
This guy has suddenly shifted his focus
to identity fraud from stollen manhood. I pity his gullible followers.
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by jude79(m): 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2023
ElSudani:
This shameless third place sore loser. He should go and focus on his NEXT to nothing importation business,

But you have mentioned the one of Tinubu, someone that your parents are not qualified to be maids to

Another person called out tinubu, but a dog up there attacked obi, instead of the person that mentioned tinubu

When a proverb about scatered basket is uttered, a hargard looking person will start getting worried, no name was mentioned, but the forgers attack dogs are here, doing their godforsaken job
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Sillymoderators: 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bobloco:

Imagine!

So because it's a public forum you can go about mention anybody. Truly, you are an internet wildebeest devoid of any meaningful sentience, reason and rationality
You are just a stark illiterate!...I asked you a simple question but you have no answer, instead you are commenting like you need some medication.
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Bobloco: 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
Sillymoderators:

You are just a stark illiterate!...I asked you a simple question but you have no answer, instead you are commenting like you need some medication.

Every single comment you make is a further confirmation of the fact that you are an internet wildebeest

2 Likes

Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Sillymoderators: 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bobloco:

Every single comment you make it's a further confirmation of the fact that you are an internet wildebeest
Lmao 🤣😂🤣😂 olodo that doesn't know the meaning of a forum! Go take your medication!....🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Bobloco: 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Lmao 🤣😂🤣😂 olodo that doesn't know the meaning of a forum! Go take your medication!....🤣🤣🤣🤣

Honestly, you have a flawed, skewed understanding of what a public forum is reason you created a silly Monika with the sole aim of mentioning and insulting everybody here

1 Like

Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Sillymoderators: 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bobloco:

Honestly, you have a flawed, skewed understand of what a public forum is reason you created a silly Monika with the sole aim of mentioning and insulting everybody here
Honestly, you have a flawed, skewed understand of what a public forum is reason you created a silly Monika with the sole aim of mentioning and insulting everybody here.
Werey! SillyBobloco!
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Christistruth03: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
ElSudani:
This shameless third place sore loser. He should go and focus on his NEXT to nothing importation business.

Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Bobloco: 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Honestly, you have a flawed, skewed understand of what a public forum is reason you created a silly Monika with the sole aim of mentioning and insulting everybody here.
Werey! SillyBobloco!

You are the only one I know who got Silly attached to his Monika

1 Like

Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by bayumyguy: 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
Our E - President again
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Atlantis585: 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
Which judiciary?
The crooked ones in shithole Nigeria filled with cash and carry judges?
Abeg make we hear word!
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Orinechi: 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2023
PotatoSalad:
Lol
The sad reality is that the knuckleheads calling him failure now will go back to hardship while he continues to wax stronger. His family is better off and his children's future is secured.
From state coffers when he was the govo
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Orinechi: 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
nkemoma:

No man in you lineage will ever be close to OBI
How did he start? Educate me pls
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by comrChris(m): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2023
Nigerians and foolish
Imagine people who don't know where their next meal will come from calling a two time governor and a billionaire all manner of derogatory names
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Vision101(m): 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2023
Honestly Obi has bad advisers. Since the results of the election were released every step that he has undertaken has been demarketing him.

How can he be writing things like this when he has an ongoing case in the court? The same court gave him justice that made him governor. Now the judiciary is bad because they failed to wrongly interpret the law to favour him.

Does he expect to go to the same courts anytime in his life to seek for justice? It has never happened in the life of this nation that the judiciary has been so insulted and bullied.
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Jostoman: 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
ElSudani:
This shameless third place sore loser. He should go and focus on his NEXT to nothing importation business.
do you even ask yourself why your first class man is using billions of dollars to hide his certificate?
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Jostoman: 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

All of you have stopped talking about how Tinubu stole your mandate. Please focus on the election. We are yet to see any proof from all of you. You all have been jumping up and down over irrelevancies.
is certificate forgery not part of the case in court?
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Jostoman: 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
Kilometres:
The voice of Jacob and the hand of Esua.

What does Obi tend to gain if Tinubu gets disqualified on this ground?

He did not plead that in his case at the Supreme Court.

Indirectly, he is working for Atiku.

Fulani slave in disguise
So nigeria constitution now support certificate forgery right?
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by Sillymoderators: 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bobloco:

You are the only one I know who got Silly attached to his Monika

That make me unique SillyBobloco!
Re: Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters by DDYLO: 3:15am On Oct 25, 2023
What is important before God is morality and not legality. Legality therefore, is of this perverted, shameless and corrupted world of the prince of darkness, Satan. Tinubu and his men stand for legality with all it's technicalities and it's attendant material benefits, while his opponents stand for morality. The supreme court can use legality to sustain Tinubu in power but the moral burden of these political perversion s will remain in the hearts and minds of majority of Nigerians and this will be their place in Nigerian history. Seek for moral correctness and you will see GOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, & Dogara Hold Talks On 2016 Budget / No Screening For Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal, Others Now –PDP / “why I Keep Moving From One Party To Another” – Ladoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.