Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Abia Govt Vows To Recover Lands Converted To Private Use For Ex-administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Govt Vows To Recover Lands Converted To Private Use For Ex-administration (134 Views)

Tinubu Off To Private London Visit After Paris Summit / Lagos State Government Exclude Private Use Scooters From Okada Ban / Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Govt Vows To Recover Lands Converted To Private Use For Ex-administration by Metrix147: 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2023
The Abia State Government has said it would not back down in its resolve to recover all public assets especially landed property illegally converted to private use in Aba by past administrations, ABN TV reports.

The government also said it has issued a one-week ultimatum to street traders in Aba to vacate the streets.

Meanwhile, the state has been granted approval by the Nursing Council of Nigeria, to commence training of nurses for community health facilities.

Commissioner for Information Prince Okey Kanu, who stated this during a press briefing in Umuahia after the State Executive Council meeting, said that all those who took undue advantage of their privileged positions to corner public assets of the Government would not be allowed to get away with their loot.

He said it was only an irresponsible Government that would sit back and watch looters of public assets escape judgment.

This is as the Commissioner disclosed that five newly rehabilitated roads were ready for inauguration in Aba.

He said that the ongoing massive road renovation in the state particularly Aba and Umuahia the state capital was part of efforts to the Governor Alex Otti-led Government to re-set the state.

The Commissioner identified the new roads as Jubilee Road, Umuimo Road, Old Express Road, MCC Road and Udeagbara Road, adding that a date for their inauguration would be disclosed next week.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/abia-government-vows-to-recover-lands-converted-to-private-use-for-former-administration/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

Re: Abia Govt Vows To Recover Lands Converted To Private Use For Ex-administration by Jadiks: 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
These people finished Abia
Re: Abia Govt Vows To Recover Lands Converted To Private Use For Ex-administration by fkelly(m): 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
For removing Agboro in Aba Oti is working. As an Engr I had a sienna back then because with it, i can cary equipment and workers comfortably, when I left pH to fix my car at Aba that year, no be small wahala.

Even with my ruggelity this guys still do me strong thing, offence no dey finish.

(1) (Reply)

Establish A Vocational Centre In Your Village First- Residents Tell Mcgregor / Happy New Month / Life No Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.