Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ (1612 Views)

Tinubu Wins In Benue With 310,468 Votes / Senate May Proceed On Recess As Confirmation Hearing Closes Today / Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by StOla: 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Mr man all this useless talk for what purpose. Did anyone ask you about your occupation It seems you are terribly cornfused about yourself.

My question again is, when are you emilokans occupying Ojota like you did in 2014

...who asked you this question about what you sell & don't sell grin grin

Who is the government. Did you emilokans wait for the government in 2014 before you unleashed Chaos on the administration of Gej. So because the drug Baron is a Muslim you are waiting for his actions which you never did in 2014. Do you know you are a shameless hypocrite
Hiw much was a dollar to the Naira when you all occupied Ojota. How much s the dollar today under the fraudulent certificate forger. But you are waiting to sell Dollars & not rally at Ojota after your god Tinubu destroyed the economy & still foolishly waiting for him to take actions grin grin

You go wait tire, i promise you ,insha allah

Remind me again who started all this long epistle in response to my 1 sentence statement about offloading my dollars (which is against the current tide as the Dollar value in Naira continue to rise)?

who cares to know what you do for a living bro. Nonsense

Who made a statement above about what I do for a living, when I never made such disclosure besides stating that I always sell dollars because it is my income currency?

You did not offload Dollars but saving it durig Gej era.

Who made a statement about what I was doing with dollars during the Jonathan regime? For which I gave the reply that I always sell (offload) dollars since that is what I earn.

Your problem is you are too presumptuous, only to be deflated by my responses that leave you looking foolish.

You don't need to promise me any tough wait while enjoying my life with or without government action.

That I do not depend on the government to do anything for me, is the reason why I am not as angry and frustrated as you are.

Stop being a bitter soul waiting for Tinubu to protest against his own party or against his own government.

Grow the courage like Tinubu to take action against any failure of government.

Ask not what your country can do for you, but ask what you can do for your country.

So there is no waiting.
Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by DatNiggaDaz: 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
StOla:

Remind me again who started all this long epistle in response to my 1 sentence statement about offloading my dollars (which is against the current tide as the Dollar value in Naira continue to rise)?

?

Who made a statement about what I was doing with dollars during the Jonathan regime? For which I gave the reply that I always sell (offload) dollars since that is what I earn.

Your problem is you are too presumptuous, only to be deflated by my responses that leave you looking foolish.

You don't need to promise me any tough wait while enjoying my life with or without government action.

That I do not depend on the government to do anything for me, is the reason why I am not as angry and frustrated as you are.

Stop being a bitter soul waiting for Tinubu to protest against his own party or against his own government.

Grow the courage like Tinubu to take action against any failure of government.

Ask not what your country can do for you, but ask what you can do for your country.

So there is no waiting.

Who made a statement above about what I do for a living, when I never made such disclosure besides stating that I always sell dollars because it is my income currency

My muslim friend who asked you what you do for a living ? Who has time to want to know what you sell or don't sell for a living ? I mean who da hell has interest about what you choose to buy or Sell. Stop deflectimg fröm the issues at hand & perpetually shifting the goal post.

The issue at stake now is your god the drug Baron. Under his watch, the Nairaa is falling zo almost 1400 to a Dollar. The question again before you start capping nonsense about whaat you sell or not is....

When are you emilokans gathering at Ojota to protest agaainst the destroyer of the Nigerian economy. When are you going to hold Banners that Subsidy must not be removed ?

You See how you disgraced yourself as an hypocrite
Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by DatNiggaDaz: 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
BrodaBenad:
comrade this fire too much grin
No mind dat emilokan Cornfusionist

1 Like

Re: The US Dollar Closes Today @ N1,310 To A $ by CorrectionFLuid: 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Artificial increase. I think govt should start arresting anybody with forex without any explanation

That means Tulumbu will have to arrest himself first. You think everyone is hungry like you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News : Fashola Picks Musiliu Smith As Security Council Boss / Tribunal Annuls Enugu Governor's Election / Fresh Corruption Allegations Against Dimeji Bankole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.