Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN (5556 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / I Will Become President One Day - Peter Obi / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:17am On Oct 25, 2023
Agulu man of ellu pee
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by NaijaCover(m): 6:17am On Oct 25, 2023
Wow
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by stuffs2002: 6:18am On Oct 25, 2023
Deadan:
una never tire. Tinubu premium shege go reach everybody

Lol... They are still wailing after Nigerians kicked the Pandora criminal called Obi to the gutters in the last presidential elections grin

2 Likes

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by NSK4U(m): 6:19am On Oct 25, 2023
His Excellency with Legitimacy

When a true leader speaks, hope is activated
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by ubimagos: 6:20am On Oct 25, 2023
Busy Body!
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:20am On Oct 25, 2023
Oboto700:
I think Peter obi is too available.. and there's no power in that

Well said... making him appear like he's still in a race with the president.

Always on every matter trying to stay afloat he should be seen doing his business too and managing is family.

No news about him and family, he's just busy jumping around like he's still campaning
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by Ogonimilitant(m): 6:20am On Oct 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Has he finished walking around agulu?
it is impossible to tanash the image of PO. If like employ the whole agbero in Nigeria to give your comments like, PO remains the peoples choice.

PO is the dream of many who want Nigeria to work.
The tribalism you are pushing is dead on arrival.

The most revealing thing is that it's the well meaning Yorubas who are in the fore front in I'm asking the serial criminal.

3 Likes

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:21am On Oct 25, 2023
NSK4U:
His Excellency with Legitimacy

When a true leader speaks, hope is activated

Make he try declared public holiday for aguluigbo
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by nony43(m): 6:22am On Oct 25, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

This social media nuisance again.

Since Jagaban flogged him and the headless mobs, they have not been behaving abnormally

No third-class citizen will ever rule Nigeria not even in the 10th generation

Third class is better than a drug lord and a certificate forger.
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by ubimagos: 6:22am On Oct 25, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

Forever in our heart,,

Awkuzu SARs!
Forever in your heart. May he continue to rest in peace.
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:23am On Oct 25, 2023
Toluwanise247:
I don’t think this one know what he saying, you are calling for peace when you are the father of trouble maker..

He's acting like he's in a competition with the president on who to First comment on every national and international issues
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by JohnsonEmma(m): 6:26am On Oct 25, 2023
Join our $50 to $500 or $100 to $1000 Binary trading challenge

To register and get 50% bonus, click this link
https://po8.cash/smart/Q9zLznGezxqLZc

After registering and depositing... Send me a DM with your UID @Edjohnson1 to be added to the group on telegram
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by Toluwanise247(m): 6:36am On Oct 25, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

He's acting like he's in a competition with the president on who to First comment on every national and international issues
Thank God you notice…. America can not help him winning election in Nigeria…. That what some of his supporters don’t know
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:38am On Oct 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Shebi you were on the thread and you have sufficiently insulted Tinubu to your satisfaction?

You can go drink water and get out of my mention. I'm not even aware of your existence until you now brandished yourself before me.

And for the last statement, you know who exactly Nnamdi Kanu described as such. Now get out.

You can drag obi all you want it validates the fact that u recognise him as the third force who contested among the heavy weight (apc and pdp). So I encourage u to put more effort by calling his name all the time, it shows that he is relevant after all
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by donkach: 6:47am On Oct 25, 2023
Oboto700:
I think Peter obi is too available.. and there's no power in that
But power belongs to the people and not supposed to be to him.
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by RuddyFusion(m): 6:49am On Oct 25, 2023
MICHEALADEX:
This guy is just trying to compete with the president.

Even ex-presidents are looking away but he's always on every event which he wasn't doing before the 2023 elections.

I hope he'll sustain it even after the supreme court verdict.

Òbí is a 4kin attention seeker

Shut the Bleep up
Obi have always been visible doing everything you guys see him doing now....

Donating to schools , hospitals, missionaries, attending events etc

Just that is more reported now...

So shut the Bleep up

1 Like

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:59am On Oct 25, 2023
khalling2008:
Who knows terrorist sympathizers in the UN, go and find a solution to the terrorist Ipob in your region, tell the terrorist to stop kidnapping, rape, and sit at home in your region, and let the UN hear your voice.

Then shettima and Tinubu won’t be in office if you talking about terrorism in areas. So calm down

1 Like

Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by Tareq1105: 7:01am On Oct 25, 2023
Obi said, I won the election and I'll prove it. Obidients went to town shouting Obi would prove it bcoz he had original results with him. Guy man is yet to prove anything. The next thing, disqualify Tinubu for me and Atiku to have a rerun.

Atiku said, disqualify Tinubu, declare me winner even without 25% in 24 states, or let there be a rerun between me and Tinubu.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Today Obi is greeting UN as if they know him there.

GO0DHardDick:

Dude a thread was posted about Tinubu supporter who blasted GEJ when dollar was 160 and euro was 280 respectively as compared to now that the drug lord is in charge, you completely avoided the thread like plague.

But only to jump up in this post because it has to do with obi, and of course you'll soon tag Igbo people to it. Are you a 🤡?

The drug lord has crippled down Nigeria, but as usual obi is your target? Don't you have sense? How much are you buying a liter of fuel? How much is dollar now compare to when GEJ was president?
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by Benwallt(m): 7:02am On Oct 25, 2023
Deplorable loser. Idiot Pandora fraud
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by HitlerWasRight: 7:02am On Oct 25, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

Well said... making him appear like he's still in a race with the president.

Always on every matter trying to stay afloat he should be seen doing his business too and managing is family.

No news about him and family, he's just busy jumping around like he's still campaning

The idiot needs to maintain social media visibility so as to keep his deranged low attention span minions focused on him till the next elections.
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by zionstaar75: 7:04am On Oct 25, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1716905629812736487?t=D2byZzBE15fGzktvnJGX5Q&s=19
this guy is a joke, celebrate UNas what?presidential candidate?the supreme court will soon throw his sorry ass in the dustbin of history where he belongs
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by hefelove(m): 7:07am On Oct 25, 2023
Alright.

I need a car for rental to be use for (uber and bolt business), to deliver weekly.

I’m ready to start work immediately.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/bolt business in Lagos

I will handle your car with utmost care and you will have good return on your investment.

I am ready to pay weekly as agreed without any stories.

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

car security is guaranteed.
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by fredpeter(m): 7:07am On Oct 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Shebi you were on the thread and you have sufficiently insulted Tinubu to your satisfaction?

You can go drink water and get out of my mention. I'm not even aware of your existence until you now brandished yourself before me.

And for the last statement, you know who exactly Nnamdi Kanu described as such. Now get out.
See how you are stupidly trying to defend yourself. You know the economy is getting worse but u were cursed with bad leadership, good leaders are not your spec Ozuor
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by edlion57(m): 7:09am On Oct 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:

u sold out ur conscience and soul to the devil just because of cash that will finish in less than 2 weeks
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by jrusky(m): 7:39am On Oct 25, 2023
Who cares.....bloody sour loser pretending a s hole jobless rat.
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by YourKarma: 7:41am On Oct 25, 2023
khalling2008:
Who knows terrorist sympathizers in the UN, go and find a solution to the terrorist Ipob in your region, tell the terrorist to stop kidnapping, rape, and sit at home in your region, and let the UN hear your voice.

Una mumu dey shame me, aswear
Re: United Nations Day: Peter Obi Celebrates UN by YourKarma: 7:45am On Oct 25, 2023
jrusky:
Who cares.....bloody sour loser pretending a s hole jobless rat.

Guy make I ask you, this man you're opening your big mouth to insult like this, you reach am in any way?

I mean, you're a nobody, nobody sabi your papa, and you're insulting a someone who contested against heavyweights in a presidential election, and still did extremely well, to the extent your god and personal saviour, Tinubu had to rig and bribe.

HitlerWasRight:

The idiot needs to maintain social media visibility so as to keep his deranged low attention span minions focused on him till the next elections.

Benwallt:
Deplorable loser. Idiot Pandora fraud

Una suppose dey shame sometimes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Approves N2.17trn 2023 Supplementary Budget / Alleged Budget Padding: ACF Condemns Ningi’s Suspension / Jonathan Is Like A Mad Man With Alighter At The Fuel Station’ – Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.